Oh I see

SHINee's Back and So Am I

Someone helped me to my feet. The second I could stand up by myself, I rushed to my brother's side. I looked over his sleeping figure in pain. His face was covered in ugly bruises each one the size of a baseball. Those would not heal nicely unless treated well. I lifted a hand to brush his soft bangs out of his eyes. He looked so fragile and precious.

"What happened?" I asked, holding back my tears but I didn't get an answer. I could feel my blood boiling at the lethal silence. I whipped around and put a death glare on everyone in the room. I softened my glare when my eyes landed on the leader silently sobbing. "Onew." I called to him. He didn't turn around. His body just kept convulsing.

I couldn't look at him. My eyes landed on Mi Yun who was even worse off. She looked like a part of her had just died. I guess it did. I mean of something had happened to Jjong while I was pregnant I would've been wounded as well. I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. I could only imagine the hurt she was going through. She looked at me through overflowing eyes. Just looking at her made me want to crawl into a corner and bawl.

I let go of her and scanned the other's reactions. The maknae was sobbing, Flaming Charisma was going insane, and my Bling Bling was silently crying. I put my hands around the 3 of them and gave them a reassuring hug. I mean if the leader has lost it someone needs to take control. It took everything in me to pull away and kneel down beside my brother's side. I lowered my head and held his hand.

Wae did this always happen? Why did everybody always have to get hurt? This is why I'm atheist! If there was a god wouldn't we all be safe and out of harm's way all the time? I don't know what to think. I don't want to think! I can't think! I felt tears prick my eyes. I willed them to go back to where they come from. I gotta be strong. What happened to the stone Sora? I need her right now. I tried to calm down and clear my head so I could at least think straight. I took a deep breathe and found that it worked in calming my nerves.

I raised my head and looked around the room. Everyone one was a mess. I saw that Jonghyun had let himself go. He was crying a little louder. Onew had ceased his sobbing and was taking raspy breathes. I walked over to him and sharply turned him around. I mildly spicy him to get him to look at me.

"Ooooww." He softly whined. I glared at him.

"Get it together duizhang." I snapped at him. He looked at me confused. I almost apologized but I caught myself quickly. "Aren't you supposed to be the leader? So why aren't you leading us?" I asked him. He blinked at me, shocked at my outburst. 

"Y-you're right! Mianhae guys." He said, straightening up. "Ok listen up! We all need to be strong for Key and for ourselves. The best we can do now is pray and in Sora and Jjong's case, hope." He added. I cracked a smile at his attempt to be funny.

"What does he mean in their case?" I heard Mi Yun ask Minho.

"They're both atheists." He told her. I smirked at the response for no reason.

"So are we going to stay strong and wish our Kibum a fast recovery?" Onew asked us.

"YEAHHHHHH!!!!" We all shouted. We all sat down and watched the TV and did our own things for a few hours. When I yawned Onew turned to me.

"Sora maybe you and Mi Yun should go to the cafe for awhile. We'll watch Key until you get back." He suggested. I considered the idea as we had both been watching him for awhile and we were getting tired.

"Sounds like a good idea Jinki. Be back in a few!" I told him, grabbing Mi Yun.

"Take your time!" He shouted after me.

"Arasso!" I called back. The second I shut the door and walked a little away from the room, I turned to Mi Yun. "They wanna talk about something and they couldn't do it with us in the room." I told her.

"How do you know Sora-ssi?" She asked me.

"I just do and call me unnie. No need for the formalities." I told her heading towards the cafeteria.

"Okay unnie!" She said, beaming at me. 

"Aigoo you're too cute! I just realized you're the first girl that hasn't hated my guts upon meeting me. Congratulations!" I told her.

"Jinja?! Wae do they hate you?" She asked me.

"I think it's because of the fact I hang with SHINee, Super Junior, and other Kpop boy groups." I told her pondering the thought myself.

"Oh I see." She said. We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we got to the cafe we both got chai lattes and settled into a booth in the corner. I was about to open my mouth to say something when my phone rang. I flipped it open with one swift motion.

"Yeboseyo." 

"How's it going Sora?"

"Oh Teukie he's a mess!" I told him.

"It'll be alright Sora. Just stay chill." He reassured me.

"I'm doing pretty good. It's the others I'm worried about." I told him.

"If you can take care of Super Junior I think you can manage SHINee minus 1 plus 1." He said. I laughed at how easy he made it sound.

"Ever the teacher Teuk. Thanks! I gotta go. Tell the others I said hey." I told him. I hung up and looked at Mi Yun tiredly. "Ready to go back?" I asked her. She nodded and we walked back slowly, me dreading the night ahead of us.

"Let's do this." She said.

"Already ahead of you."