Woah

SHINee's Back and So Am I

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     So that was the beginning of my relationship with the angry bird of EXO-M. To think it would start in a hospital with me half dead and him beating himself up about my injuries. Everything thing I do or decide is pretty messed up if you haven't already realized yet.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? You need to stay hydrated Sora!" My new boyfriend nagged me, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Kris I'm fine. You can get me something later." I told him to satisfy his need to help me. Aigoo not even an hour into our relationship and we were already bickering like an old ahjumma and ahjussi.

"I'll get you whatever you want babe." He told me excitedly. I face palmed at his enthusiasm. It was around one in the morning and I was trying to get some sleep but kept getting woken up every 5 minutes by my boyfriend to see if I needed anything. I felt bad for the other guys in the room. Kris was keeping them up as well.

"Kris I'm fine. I just need to sleep." I told him.

"Ooh I'll fluff your pillow. Do you want me to massage your feet?" He asked me. I knew he was just concerned but now he was overdoing it. I could have blown up on him but I decided to rephrase my words. 

"No but you could sleep next to me and hold my hand." I suggested. He complied immediately. We had no problem fitting on the bed as it was quite wide and we were both skinny. When he took my left hand in his I winced. "Other hand." I told him and offered my right hand. My left hand was slightly bruised and swelling. I had applied ice to it earlier but nothing had gone down.

"Goodnight." He whispered into my ear. I shivered as his cool breathe washed over me. I couldn't help running my hand across his face. I swept his bangs out of his eyes so I could stare into them. I leaned into peck his soft pink lips but as I tried to pull away I found I couldn't. An innocent kiss had turned into a full blown make out session that resulted in us getting hit by 3 different shoes.

"No ," Key warned me.

"No groping," Zhoumi hissed at Kris.

"And no swapping spit." Onew concluded. 

"Arasso!~" Kris and I sing-songed. I buried my head in his chest and concentrated on my breathing which was still a struggle to do. Kris ran a hand delicately down my spine repeatedly. I found it weirdly soothing and found myself drifting off. Before I knew it painful sleep had overtaken me.

Kris POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Bright sunlight shone through my eyelids waking me up the next morning. I looked down and smiled seeing Sora's fragile body was still lying next to me. I left my eyes wander over her angelic face engraving every curve and contour of it in my mind. After brushing her hair away from her face I gently unwrapped her arm from around my waist and slid off the bed. I stretched and smiled feeling refreshed after last night's rest. That is until Zhoumi came over to me.

"Have fun last night?" He asked me. What is his problem? Well he's her best friend so I kind of see where he's coming from.

"Yeah tons, wae?"

"If you hurt her I won't hesitate to hurt you. Arasso?" The Chinese man threatened me.

"Don't you mean you'd get Hankyung or Sungmin to hurt him?" Jinki asked.

Shut up!" Zhoumi yelled at him. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done I took a long look at myself in the mirror. I really did look like an angry bird with my eyebrows showing. I covered them with my bangs. Oh god I looked cuddly now. It was all in the brows. I pulled a smile but immediately retracted it. It looked awkward and unnatural. I guess I was destined to look like an angry bird.

I sighed and opened the door to find Jinki waiting there. "About time! What are you a girl?" He asked me. I smirked and pointed at my crotch.

"My bigger than yours. If anyone's a girl it's you." I told him and walked away. What was up with that kid?

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                I was awoken by bickering nearby. I opened my eyes but didn't move my body. I couldn't. Everything ached. I would have to ice this when I got home. Speaking of home what was Jonghyun going to do with his things? Is he going to move back into the SHINee dorms? Probably because he obviously wasn't staying with me. I was still pissed as hell at him. He hadn't even apologized for his harsh words.

"ing bastard...." I muttered under my breath.

"Woah babe. What's wrong?" Kris asked me.

"Everything hurts." I told him, still trying to lift my sore muscles out of the bed.

"Don't move." He told me coming over to the bed. He slid one hand under my legs and the other under my back and lifted me up bridal style. I was surprised at his sudden action but wrapped my arms around his neck nonetheless.

"What are you two doing?" Key asked me, rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing? How could you leave Mi Yun at home alone?!" I asked him.

"I've left her alone before."

"But she's pregnant! She could be craving something! I'm going over there now and making her something." I declared stubbornly.

"No I'm taking you to my dorm and you're going to take a warm bath to soothe your muscles." Kris corrected me.

"But Mi Yunnie mi-" I got cut off by Key.

"I'm going home right now. I'll take care of her so don't worry. And why's she going to your dorm to bathe?" He asked Kris suspiciously.

"Because she's my girlfriend and I also need to take care of my idiotic boys that might or might not have burned the place down by now." Kris explained to him coolly.

"Okay but if something happens it's on your ." Key warned, giving him a final glare. With that we all got ready to leave. Kris gathered my belongings which only consisted of my phone, my jacket, and his blood splattered jacket which I had ruined.

"I'm so sorry about your jacket. I'll buy you a new one!" I told him, feeling extremely guilty. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Don't beat yourself up about it." He told me. I nodded but still couldn't help feeling a little guilt. Zhoumi came over and helped me put my shoes on. We finally went down to the parking lot after checking me out. Key had come by ambulance so he had said goodbye and hopped in a cab back to the condos, saying he'd bring me some clothes after I handed him my keys. Onew and Zhoumi had come together from the SM dorms in Onew's car so they left together. Kris had come from the same place except in his car. After everyone had left, Kris helped me into his car carefully. 

"You okay?" He asked me after buckling my seatbelt and climbing into the driver's seat. I nodded and laid my head on the headrest as he headed to the dorms. We got there soon after and Kris helped me out of the car. He carried me all the way to the EXO dorms and unlocked the door. "I'm home!" He called. Almost immediately the guys flooded into the living room. They stopped when they saw us though. "Sora's staying with us." Kris announced. I expected the guys to protest but was shocked when they started cheering and jumping up and down.

"It's gonna be so much fun having noona here!"

"Noona welcome!"

"We love you Sora!" I smiled at the guys' enthusiasm but faltered when I saw Chanyeol's face. A look of discomfort had crossed it but I ignored it.

"Come on babe." Kris said to me and carried me to the bathroom.

"Wrap it up before you hyung!" I heard Kai call.

"Shut up!" Kris called back. We entered the bathroom and he put me down. "I'm sorry about them."

"No worries. They're cute." I told him. With some help from Kris I managed to slip out of my clothes and into the tub filled with warm water. I groaned as the warm water hit my skin. It felt so good.

"I'll leave you alone. Let me know if you need anything arasso?" He told me.

"Arasso." I told him lowering myself into the water deeper. It wasn't long before I completely relaxed and my aching muscled stopped hurting so much. That peace was immediately ruined by the door slamming open and screams erupting form me and the suprised boy.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here!" He shouted.

"Well stop staring and get out then!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture is what Sora and Kris looked like on the hospital bed. Kamsahamnida for reading! ^^