Trust

SHINee's Back and So Am I

The guys packed up all their stuff and piled into my car. It wasn't that bad only Taemin had to sit on his lover's lap. It was a cute sight though. I dropped Onew, Taemin, and Minho at the dorm then went towards the apartments. Key was surprisingly quiet the whole ride. He was still digesting the news. I thought it was best to leave him alone until he calmed down.

Key POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I can't believe she's actually pregnant. I can't believe they actually did it but you know what? This is all my fault. I should've watched over her better. Umma and appa would've been disappointed in me. Oh god not this again. Umma, appa. I miss you so much. Did you actually believe I could take care of Sora and myself? Mianhae. I'll do better. I sighed as I gazed out the window. The streets of Seoul flew by me in a blur of colors Oh wait those were just my tears mixing with my eyeliner. I wiped them away, frustrated. Stay strong.

"Key are you okay?" Someone asked me. I pulled out of my thoughts and brought myself back to the present. We were at the apartments. Sora and Jonghyun were looking at me worriedly.

"I'm fine wae?" I lied.

"You.....nothing." Sora trailed off. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt, killed the engine, stepped out of the car, and slammed the door behind her. I watched as her petite body hurried towards the building, disappearing into the lobby. I looked at Jonghyun who was still staring at me.

"She's hurting again." Jonghyun told me, emotionless.

"Wae?" 

"You."

"Wae?"

"She thinks you hate her for being pregnant."

"Not hate, just worried."

"She's 23. She can take care of herself."

"I know."

"So don't worry." He told me before climbing out of the car, slamming the door behind him as well. I just sighed. She's finally growing up. Everyone's right. I need to start trusting her more. I stepped out of the car and headed into the building. I hadn't seen my girl all night and I missed her. I rushed into our place and looked for her. I heard the water running so I headed for the bathroom. She was taking a shower. I needed one as well so I took off my clothes and got in. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her body to me minding her stomach.

"Key!" She gasped. She turned around in my arms and looked at me. She scanned my face and frowned. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you later." I said. We finished sshowering and got out quickly. We got dressed and I dragged her to the living room.

"So what's up?" She asked me.

"Sora told us she was pregnant today."

"Wow that's great. It's Jonghyun's right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so happy for them!"

"Do you think she can handle herself?"

"Yeah she's 23."

"But-"

"Key. She's 23. Have some faith in your sister."

"I do."

"No you don't if you think she can't raise a child. I'm younger than her aren't I? She wants support Key. Especially from you."

"......."

"You're her brother. She may have the rest of us on her side but it's your support and approval that really matters to her."

"Really?"

"Of course. She's confused now. She may have Jonghyun but he's her lover figure. She's proabbly searching for a brother figure to spill her problems to if she has any and she probably doesn't trust me 100% yet. Key she needs you."

"I don't know what to do."

"Be her brother arasso."

"Arasso." I knew what I had to do now.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                              I paced across the living room muttering to myself. I heard the door open a while after me. Jonghyun came into the living room giving me a weird look. "Babe stop. You're going to burn a hole through the rug." He jokingly said to me. pulling me to the couch. 

"He doesn't trust me does he?" 

"He needs some time. Imagine how hard it must be for him to realize his little sister is growing up. He needs to settle his feelings and come to realize that you can take care of yourself but don't fret he should be realizing it pretty soon."

"He better. I'm not saying I hate that over protective side of his sometimes but sometimes it is too much. When he does it jokingly or threateningly it's nice but not like this. Why can't he believe in me?!"

"Calm down Sora. He's having a hard time to. He's about to become a father. He's under a lot of stress as well. Imagine what it would be like if anyone found out you and I were dating. Then imagine what would happen if they found out  if you and Mi Yun were pregnant. Poor Jinki. Him being leader and all is super stressful. He has to keep all of our lives a secret."

"You're right. Key has his own problems. I'm the biggest burden among them. I guess we're all under too much stress. The fans and tabloids are pretty scary. I don't know how SHINee hasn't drowned in scandals yet. Not that I want you guys to. Jinki is a pretty good leader. If only we could cure his condition." I looked at Jonghyun and knew we were both thinking the same thing.

"Everything he does is Onew Condition!~" We both sang. We both cracked up at the truth behind that statement. Jonghyun and I just talked and laughed for a little while after that. I knew Jonghyun was going to leave soon because him and Onew had schedules.Our amusement ceased when the doorbell rang. Jonghyun looked at me as I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't expecting anyone. I got up and headed towards the door until Jonghyun pulled me back, signaling he'd get it. I heard the door open and cringed when I heard the voices on the other side. Crap Jonghyun didn't know I was friends with them. Oh this was going to look weird.

"Is Sora here?"

"Yeah what do you need?'

"We just wanted to hang out."

"I didn't know she knew you guys."

"Yeah we're actually good friends."

"Okay. SORA!" He called. He passed by me to go get ready to leave, giving me a funny "What the ?" look. He probably thought I was a loser, hanging with guys that were mostly younger than me. That or a e. I giggled as I made my way to the door.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"We wanted to know if you wanted to hang out but if you're busy we can come another time."

"No it's cool. Jjong's leaving for his schedule soon. I'd be alone anyway. Where do you wanna go?" I asked them, thankful for a reason not to be alone.

"We wanted to walk around Seoul and have dinner. The city is really pretty at night plus our Chinese members haven't seen the skyline at night. That sound cool?"

"Yeah that's sounds awesome. Come inside. Just give me a few minutes to change." I stepped aside letting them inside. 

"Wow this is a nice place." They all commented.

"It's not that great but thanks." I let them settle down as I left to go change. I wore my ripped black skinny jeans, navy silk tank top, and signature leather jacket on top. I smiled to myself as I grabbed the special necklace out of my drawer. I always knew it would come in handy. I slipped it on and turned to Jjong as he entered the room. "How do I look?"

"Great but is the necklace necessary?"

"Yes! I'm sure the guys'll appreciate me showing my support for them."

"You never show your support for SHINee!"

"Yeah I do!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" I shouted back giggling. I love how we can go from arguing to joking in a matter of seconds.

"I'm going." He told me.

"Ok do well. Be careful. Fighting!" I said. He pointed to his lips, smirking. I rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a goodbye kiss. We left the room together. "Kaja EXO!" I told the 12 guys lounging around my living room.

"Thanks for wearing our necklace." Baekhyun told me.

"It's nothing. I like you guys so I'll support you." I told him as they got up and followed me and Jjong out the door. We all went down to the lobby together. The company car was already there waiting for Jonghyun so we said our last goodbyes. We kissed again and I watched him until he got in the car and it drove away.

"You guys are so good together!" D.O said to me.

"So are you and Kai." I told him smirking. "Have you guys embraced your couples yet?" I asked them. After mentioning them last time the boys had seemed excited.

"Yeah. Now we do everything with our pairs. Some of us love it but some of us are unwilling." Luhan told me, frowning at Sehun. I giggled under my breath. I knew that one wouldn't accept it so easily.

"So what are the couples you guys agreed on and who are the rebels that won't accept their lovers?" I asked them.

"The couples are KaiSoo, HunHan, BaekYeol, TaoRis, SuLay, and XiuChen." Chanyeol told me.

"And the meanies are Kai and Sehun." Luhan told me while frowning at his lover.

"Ooh I see. So I only have two idiots to whip into shape." I looked at Kai and Sehun then started walking.

"I'm not gay." They both said. I whipped around to the two.

"Who said you have to be gay?!? It can be just for fan service, or it could be real love, or you can be best friends." I told them.

"Oh. Then in that case...." They both trailed off and flew to their partners. I smiled, satisfied. 

"Heads up! You guys will probably end up falling in love or going gay for your partner." No one said anything so I knew they had already started falling for each other. I shuddered as I stepped out into the cold evening air. My jacket looked cool but it didn't offer much protection against the descending night air. I can't believe it was already 6:30.

"Let's just walk around and point things out to our Chinese friends." I told them.

"You're Chinese too aren't you?" Tao asked me.

"Yeah but I grew up in Seoul my whole life." I told him. He nodded and we kept walking. For the next 2 1/2 hours we just strolled around Seoul and showed the Chinese members important or cool places. After another hour someone's stomach growled. 

"Mianhae." Xiumin said sheepishly.

"It's alright. I think it's time we had dinner." I suggested. Everyone nodded so we played a game among the Korean people out of us to see who would chose where we ate. In the end Sehun triumphed. We followed his lead as he lead us to a fancy looking restaurant.

"I hope you know your paying." Kris told him.

"Yeah Sora paid last time and since you picked the place this time, you can pay." Suho told him.

"That's fine." He told us smoothly. With that we entered the restaurant. I looked around and face palmed immediately. Everyone frowned at the maknae, especially his lover.

"You're unbelievable Sehun!" Luhan told him, frustrated.