Perfect

SHINee's Back and So Am I

~~~~~2 Months Later~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                                    Key was fully healed. Him and Mi Yun moved in together. Mi Yun was still healthily carrying my bro's baby.Taemin and Minho finally got together. Jonghyun moved in with me. I was still secretly carrying Jjong's baby. Poor Jinki was still forever alone. Mi Yun was now 5 months pregnant. I was only 3 months along though. SHINee was still as strong as ever. In fact they just made their comeback. It was awesome might I add.

Now I was getting ready to go to one of SHINee's concerts with Mi Yunnie. We were both dolled up. We had to be careful because of the extra weight. Mi Yun was showing more than me. I could still hide my baby bump though. I pulled on a cute over the shoulder black dancer sweatshirt with faded black skinny jeans and black converse. I may have matured ever since I met SHINee but that didn't mean I would start wearing different colors. 

My phone rang and I picked up. It was Mi Yun telling me she was ready. I walked next door to her and Key's apartment. Yes my brother decided to move in next to me and my boyfriend. Cute right? NOT AT ALL! He could listen in on me and Jjong, which I had caught him doing on more than one occasion.

"Annyeong!" I chirped at her when she opened the door.

"Annyeong!" She tweeted back. "Unnie I love your outfit!"

"I love yours too! You ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded, linking her arm through mine. We skipped out to my car. Yes car. I had finally traded my bike in for a car. I would miss it but it had to go. I was going to be a mother soon and I needed a car even though Jonghyun had one I would need my own. The boys had left a few hours ago to rehearsals. They were definitely working hard. There was a fire in all of their eyes that I had never seen before.

We got to the venue the boys were playing at and ventured inside. We made our way towards the dressing rooms, flashing the guards our passes on the way. I silently opened the door and slipped in, Mi Yun right behind me. I ran to Jonghyun and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey babe!" He said. He leaned in for a kiss. I pecked his lips quickly then looked away. All the boys were decked out in their stage outfits, slathered in makeup, drizzled in glitter, and filled with charisma. All of them this time, not just Minho. They had a minute before they had to go on. We quickly did our handshake then parted. The boys bounced on stage as Mi Yun and I observed them from backstage.

The boys finished all their songs without any major uh ohs. Of course Onew had his Onew Condition moment during the last song. I giggled as the boys plastered huge smiles on their faces to please all the Shawols. When they were done they smoothly exited the stage. Jonghyun bounded over to me with a cheesy smile.                                                                                                                                 

"What did ya think hun?" He asked me.

"Perfect as always." I told him, kissing the tip of his nose. The boys hustled to their dressing rooms to get transformed back to normal people. Mi Yun and I were just walking around because it took awhile to  take off the guys' makeup and costumes.Taemin took extra long because he's afraid they'll wrinkle his skin. Omo he was starting to sound more and more like Key everyday. I had dazed off for awhile but was brought back when I was sent sprawling backwards. I looked up and hissed.

"Watch it Jessica!" I told her. She scoffed, looked at her girls, flipped her hair, and pointed at me.

"I'm an idol! A peasant like you can't talk to me like that." She said. "Stay in the dirt......where you belong." With that she put her 8 inch heels on my leg and stepped. I didn't even get a chance to stand up. I cringed at the pain but refused to give her the satisfaction of crying or yelping. She crossed the line though when she pressed onto my stomach.

"What the do you think you're doing?!?"