WHERE?!

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"I knew this place would calm you down. It always does." He said and took my hand leading me towards the steps. The aqua blue lights reflected all around us soothing me even more. I sat down and pulled my jeans up to my knees. I took my leather jacket off just leaving me in my black bra. I didn't care 'cuz I was only with Mimi anyways. I stuck my feet in the water and rippled it.

"I don't know what I like so much about this place. It's just so...........unrealistic." I told him. He nodded and sat down next to me. He rolled his jeans up and stuck his feet in the water as well. We just played with the water and talked for awhile. After a few moments of silence Zhoumi looked at me. 

"Omo!" He gasped.

"What?" I asked him. He gripped my shoulders and kept me facing him. 

"Don't look now but........IS THAT EXO-K'S BYUN BAEKHYUN?!?" He shouted. I ripped myself out of his grip and whipped my head around.

"WHERE?! Wait....there's no-WAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as I got submerged in the icy blue water by a shove. When my feet touched the bottom of the pool I kicked up forcefully. I resurfaced and glared at my best friend.

"What the was that for Mimi?!?" I asked him with my pissed off aegyo. He just shrugged and winked at me.

"Why so serious? Come on gurllll!" He joked.

"Quoting G-Dragon now are we?" I asked him hoisting myself out of the pool. I smirked evilly at Zhoumi and walked towrds him.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Listen to your oppa! Aish you little punk!" He playfully hissed as I threw my wet body at him. He just laughed and wrapped him arms around me. I pulled back and gasped. I pointed at his dripping blazer.

"But that's Ralph Lauren, Mimi!" I said shocked. He tightened his arms around me even more.

"I'd ruin Ralph Lauren any day for you." He told me.

"Would you ruin Gucci?" I asked him knowing the answer. He pulled away and looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Who do you think you are?! You're not that important!" He jokingly said. I gasped and put my hand over my heart though I knew in it he would ruin Gucci for me.

"Omo oppa you hurt me!" I told him smacking his chest. I realized how close we were that our noses were touching. I stopped laughing an gazed into his eyes. "You really are amazing Mimi."

"You are too, Sora." He said, running his fingers through my hair. I didn't realize we had kept getting closer until his lips touched mine. I responded immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck. It wasn't unusual for us to kiss like this. It was a little weird when people walked in on us though. "Hey isn't that your best friend?" "Aren't you going out with so and so?"

We pulled back and walked to the side of the pool again. We sat down and continued talking like nothing had happened. A little later we got in and swam around in our clothes fooling around.

"Are we interrupting something?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and gasped.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Taking a little break." Jonghyun told me. I turned to Key and glared.

"Some oppa you are not even calling once." I told him. Since I moved out we hadn't talked but I didn't mind.

"Mianhae we were busy with promotions." He told me. I just waved him off and looked around.

"Where's Onew?" I asked.

"Hyung said he wasn't feeling well so he stayed in his hotel room." Taemin told me. I raised my brow at the arm he had around his girlfriend, f(x)'s Krystal Jung. 

"What's the room number? I'm gonna go say hi." I told them.

"143." Minho told me. I thanked him and gave Zhoumi a look asking him if it was okay. He held up his fist and mouthed "Sora fighting!" I smiled and ran off. I got to the room quickly since it was on the first floor. I knocked lightly and listened, I heard footsteps shuffling towards the door. It swung open revealing a shirtless Onew.

"Why are you guys back so-Sora?" He asked when he realized it was me. 

"Can I come in?" I asked him. He grabbed my arms and pulled me inside. He locked the door then turned to me. He pinned my arms above my head and came nose to nose. "O-onew what are you doing?!" I asked him as his tongue grazed my lips. He moaned into my neck.

"What I should have done a long time ago."