The Beginning of the End

SHINee's Back and So Am I

With the help of the members of SHINee, we exiled the bad guys to the deepest depths of hell. After we jumped over that hurdle in life, another one arose and this time it was personal. A close friend of mine also known as Super Junior's Leeteuk, got into a severe accident. I had to cut short the vacation I was on and rushed to his side.

I had a few disturbing paranormal experiences at the hospital. One night I was visited by "Death" or so he said I could call him and saved Leeteuk's life. However to have done so, I had to give up my mother and father's ashes and be marked as his savior. That explains the intricately inked design (or tattoo, as I tell people) over the span of my abdomen.

I ran my fingers over the mark and relived that night over and over again in my head. Anyways the next day I encountered a situation similar to The Grudge. Though I had an angel watching over me that day. My angel sent Shisus(aka Super Junior's Siwon) to protect me.

That same day I ended my relationship with SHINee's maknae, Lee Taemin. Lots of nasty words were exchanged, which lead to us breaking up. However I don't wallow in pity over boys or breakups. That's just me! Watchu gone do about it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short and crappy. I didn't get a chance to finish this until I came back from my school's back-to-school night at 10. I was super duper tired when I was writing this. I was also kind of hallucinating so excuse me for my crappiness. It will get lots and lots and lots better. Last night was just a really tiring night. Kamsahamnida! ^_^"