Which one?

SHINee's Back and So Am I

The second the boy shut the door again I got out of the tub. My serenity had been shattered so what the point of staying in the tub. I was glad though that I could now move on my own. It was straining but at least I could manage. I reached for my clothes only to realize they weren't there. I fumed remembering a little bit of what just happened. He had grabbed my clothes before he fled. I had been too worried about him seeing my body that the action had slipped my mind until now.

"Little s." I knew it probably wasn't his idea to take my clothes. Kai or Xiumin must have been the masterminds behind this little  incident. A devious plan churned in my dark mind. If executed perfectly then whoever did this will regret ever messing with me. I took the towel Kris had left for me to dry myself with and get dressed, which wasn't going to happen now, and wrapped it around my body tightly. It was quite short as it only reached mid-thigh but I didn't mind. I shook out my wet locks and let them lightly drip onto my shoulders. I gave myself a sultry wink in the mirror seeing as how my cleavage was presenting itself nicely. I had definitely grown over the past few years.

I stepped out into the hallway and looked both ways before heading towards the living room preparing to execute my plan. The second I stepped into the living room all pairs of eyes were on me. Some bugging out, some trying to be modest, and one annoyed.

"Why aren't you dressed Sora?" Kris asked me, jealously evident in his tone. I put on an innocent pout and turned to him.

"Oppa someone took my clothes." I told him acting like I was embarrassed, which I was far from. He immediately turned to his friends with a deathly glare.

"Which one of you was it?" He asked them. They all flinched at his tone, hell so did I.

"Kai made me do it!!" Sehun suddenly shouted. I was shocked that Sehun was involved. I smirked at him seeing my bra, jacket, and shirt peeking out from behind his back and my underwear and jeans sliding out from under Kai's leg. I stepped over to the guilty two and retrieved all my articles of clothing from both of them making sure to loosen my towel so that when I leaned over they got a nice view. It took everything in me not to crack up at the way their eyes clouded over with lust. I guess I still hadn't let go of my player ways. I purposely brushed my leg against Kai causing him to put a pillow over his lap to cover his sudden .

"Gomawo babe." I told Kris, grabbing his chin and tilting it upwards so I could capture his lips in mine. He pulled away all too soon, taking my hand and pulling me out of the room but not before smacking my and telling the others I was his. 

"That was the best idea you've ever had Kai." I heard the guys whisper to the said boy.

"Little s." I muttered but kept following Kris. He led me to a room at the end of the hallway and ushered me in. 

"This is me, Chen, and Lay's room. You can change and come out again. Suho and D.O. are going to make dinner." He told me.

"Ok." I told him and turned around to take off my towel but was spun around again. Kris pecked me on the lips then slid out of the room. I smiled at his cute actions. I quickly put my clothes on but frowned when I saw my jacket. There was blood on the inside of it that was definitely not going to come out. "Damn this is my favorite jacket." Oh well I guess it couldn't be helped. With my jacket not being a choice to wear I was left in my lace tank top. I didn't mind staying like that but I knew Kris would probably have a problem with it. Oh well this couldn't be helped either. As soon as I stepped out into the hallway I heard bickering.

"Wae won't you?!" I heard someone whine. It sounded like Luhan.

"Because I'm not gay!" Someone else yelled. Sehun. I had a feeling I knew what they were talking about. I walked into the living room and sat myself across from the supposed to be couple.

"Hannie, is Sehunnie bullying you again?" I asked the doe-eyed boy who was close to tears.

"He won't give me a kiss on the cheek at least!" He told me. I cast an annoyed glance at Sehun.

"It's not that hard Sehun. You don't have to be gay to kiss a friend on the cheek." I scolded him.

"Well it kinda is and I just don't wanna kiss him." Sehun casually told me. I scoffed. I went over to Luhan who was close to tears and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.

"I love you Hannie. You're so cute." I told him. He beamed at me.

"Gomawo Sora." He told me.

"Why are you so informal to each other?" Sehun asked irritated.

"Because he's not a douche."

"Because she's nice."

"Whatever." Sehun said and left the room.

"He's just jealous that I'm the one who won your heart." I whispered in his ear. We both cracked up. 

~~~~~5 Hours Later~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                       Suho and D.O. had made dinner which was surprisingly appetizing.

"You two are really good!" I told Suho and D.O.

"That's what she said." Tao whispered to Xiumin who was next to him. I gave him a sharp glare.

"I will beat you with your own Wushu stick if you don't shut up." I threatened him.

"Ooh I'm so scared of a girl." He mocked me.

"Okay let's go right now." I told him standing up from the table.

"Okay." He shrugged and got up, following me outside to the roof.

"Guys sit down!" I heard Suho shout after us.

"Mianhae Suho I just gotta kick this maknae's cocky then I'll be back." I told him. Well it wasn't only the two of us on the roof now. All of EXO was standing on the sidelines to watch me and Tao battle it out. This was definitely going to be an interesting match as I hadn't fought in a while.

"Han, dul, se-!" Baekhyun didn't even get to finish the countdown before Tao flew at me.

"This is for taking my partner." He told me sending a punch my way. Oh so we were fighting for love now? Fine by me. I smirked and swiftly dodged and spun around to shove him in the back with my foot.

"I'm not going to go easy on you so I only hope you'll do the same." I told him.

"Didn't plan on it." He told me sending a foot to my stomach. Ah one of the upsides of not being pregnant. I could fight without a fear again. So it went like that for the next half hour. We kept sending blow after blow at each other. HIm counter attacking my hits and vice versa. 

"Aren't you guys tired yet? You're not even panting!" Xiumin shrieked.

"They must both be good at ." Kai commented.

"Do you want your kicked as well?!" Tao and I shouted at him.

"I'm good." Kai said before hiding behind Kyungsoo. I didn't realize Tao had swept my legs out form under me because I had still had my eyes on Kai until I hit the floor. Hard. But that didn't stop me from getting up and going at him again. Only this time I was fired up and went 10x harder. I punched him in the face sending him reeling backwards. What I loved about my fighting technique was I could cause pain without leaving bruises......if I didn't wanted to. In this case it was an advantage as Tao was an idol and I couldn't mess up his face or the company would mess mine up.

"Ready to go down?" He asked me.

"Huh?" I asked him, confused. It was at the last moment I realized what he was going to do and delivered my final blow as well. The result. We both flew backwards at the impact of the other's attack. We both didn't get up as we were too stunned. It must've come as a shock to the others as well.

"Are they dead?!"

"Sora can fight?!"

"The girl can kick ."

"No one's ever come close to beating Tao."

"Wow they tied."

"TIE?!?" Tao and I shouted immediately coming back to life.

"I obviously won." I pouted.

"No I won." Tao stated. We bickered for awhile until we both got threatened to shut up. Kris said he wouldn't give me a good job kiss and Lay told Tao he would confiscate his nightgowns.

"How would you know what he wears to bed? Don't you room with Kris and Chen?" I asked the usually quiet boy.

"I bumped into him on the way to the bathroom once in the middle of the night. I don't get up at night anymore." He told me. It was hard not to giggle at his statement because I couldn't see Tao wearing girls' clothes.

"I can't see Tao in anything feminine." I told him. All the boys looked at me with blank stares. o_o 

"Wait until you get to know him. He's an endless aegyo monster." Lay told me.

"Buing buing." Tao said from behind me. I turned to the said boy and almost fell over dead.

"You are SO CUTE!!" I screamed and ran over to him and pulled on his cheeks. "How are you like this? I told him.

"It's a secret." He told me, putting a finger to my lips and winking ily.

"What are you? One second deadly, then cute, then y. You have split personalities!" I told him.

"Don't we all?" He asked me, winking again.

"Okay I'll be taking my girlfriend back again." Kris interrupted, pulling me into his chest with his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him as well.

"Let's go finish our dinner shall we?" D.O. said to us.

"Yeah!!" We shouted and followed him inside. Once again we were seated at the table but  this time we were actually eating. We finished quickly and I helped Suho and D.O. with the dishes as I felt bad that the other guys who all retired to the living room to watch TV. When we were done we joined the others in the living room. We watched TV for a couple hours before I realized I had to get home.

"Well it was nice having dinner with you but I gotta get home." I told everyone standing up.

"I don't think so." Kris told me. "You don't think I'm going to let you go back at this time of night. It was eight minutes to midnight but I didn't care.

"Aren't you going to live with us?" Luhan asked me.

"Why would I?"

"Because you're going out with duizhang." Tao told me.

"He can live with me." I told him.

"I can't. I have to keep an eye on these pabos. Why don't you just live with us?" Kris asked me.

"I'd be too much of a burden." I told them.

"No you wouldn't." They all said.

"Uh yeah I would. I cause too much trouble." I argued.

"So do Sehun and Kai." D.O. told me.

"Stay with me babe." Kris told me. I couldn't resist his charm so I gave in.

"Okay I will but what about my apartment?" I asked him.

"Give it to one of the SHINee guys." He suggested.

"Okay but I need to get my things and I don't know if Jonghyun's moved his things out yet." I told him. "I really don't want to talk to him.

"I'll go over there with you now to get your stuff. Call Jinki and let him know one of them can have your place for now and ask him about Jonghyun too." Kris told me.

"Okay." I said.

"We'll be back." Kris told the others. He took my hand and led me out of the building. We went down to his car and wasted no time in heading to my condo. When we got there I headed up to my floor and knocked on Key's door. He opened the door looking disgruntled but immediately woke up when he saw who it was me and Kris.

"Oh god I'm sorry Sora I forgot to bring your clothes!" He told me.

"No worries bro. Mianhae for coming this late but I need my keys. I'm moving in with EXO and I need my stuff. I'm going to ask Jinki if any of the boys want my apartment." I told him quickly.

"You're moving in with 12 guys?" He asked me raising a brow.

"No. I'm moving in with my boyfriend and 11 of our friends." I rephrased.

"Oh god Sora. Be careful. Call me if you ever need anything. Good luck handling them." He told me.

"You make them sound like troublesome animals. I've taken care of you guys and Super Junior. I think I'll be fine with EXO." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Well night sis." He said before closing the door. I walked to my door and unlocked it stepping inside.

"I won't take long." I told Kris, kicking my shoes off and walking in. I stopped though.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He got off the couch and came towards me.

"Sorry for yesterday babe. I wasn't thinking." He told me. I froze as he kissed me. I pushed him away.

"What the are you doing Jonghyun?!?" I shrieked at him.

"Babe are you alright?" Kris called coming into view.

"What's he doing here?" Jonghyun asked narrowing his eyes at Kris.

"I'm her boyfriend. What are you doing here?" Kris replied.

"Whaddya mean? She's my girlfriend." Jonghyun told him.

"Jonghyun we're not going out anymore." I told him.

"What?" He asked me.

"You don't actually think we'd still be going out after you said those things did you?"

"Uh yeah I did."

"Well you thought wrong."

"No you did. Why are you with this guy. You're mine."

"She's mine." Kris corrected him.

"Who the asked you?" Jonghyun hissed at him.

"Hey he didn't do anything wrong." I told him. Jonghyun didn't answer, just pulled me to him and crashed his lips onto mine. I struggled to get out of his grip but couldn't. I was relieved when Kris pulled him away from me.

"Don't touch my girlfriend bastard!" Kris growled at him.

" off!" Jonghyun told him. He punched Kris in the face.

"KRIS!" I shrieked but he didn't hear me. He grabbed Jonghyun by the collar and punched him back. I jumped out of the way as Jonghyun threw Kris at the wall. I didn't know what to do so I ran next door to Key's.

"KEY! HELP!" I yelled. He opened the door quickly and I told him what happened. He ran next door.

"Jonghyun!" He shouted. The said boy didn't respond. Key succeeded in pulling them apart. I dragged Kris to a corner of the living room as Key took Jonghyun outside.

"Kris are you alright?!" I asked him.

"I'm fine." He told me.

"No you're not." I sobbed. His beautiful face was bruised and bleeding. "You shouldn't have come with me." I told him.

"And what let you get ? No thanks. This pain is nothing compared to what I would feel if you got hurt." He told me.

"I love you." I told him. 

"I love you too." He told me as we watched Key drag Jonghyun back to his place. I grabbed an ice pack from the fridge and gave it to Kris. I called Onew and let him know what was up. I told him about what just happened and he said 2Min would take my place. He said him and Jonghyun would stay at the dorms. In fact he said Key just called him and he was on his way to pick him up. When he got here he told me Minho and Taemin would move in tomorrow. I thanked him and bid him good night before turning back to Kris.

"I'll get my stuff." I told Kris.

"I'll help." He told me.

"Oh no you won't. I don't have much. It'll be quick." I told him and went to  my room. True to my word in 20 minutes I had all my belongings packed up in one suitcase and backpack.

"Is that really all you have babe?" Kris asked me.

"Yeah. I don't see the need for a lot of things. " I told him.

"Kaja." He told me. We went out to his car and I put my things in it. We got in but I frowned as I saw Kris flinch as he tried to buckle his seatbelt. His arm is injured. 

"I'll drive. You're hurt." I told him.

"No I'm fi-" I stopped him.

"I'm driving. Switch sides." He sighed and switched sides with me. I leaned over and buckled his seatbelt. 

"Aren't I the one who's supposed to do that for you?" He asked me pouting.

"Not under these circumstances." I told him and peeled out of the parking lot. I was finalizing things in my head as I headed towards the SM dorms. I had told Onew to tell Taemin and Minho to pick up the house keys from me tomorrow. It would  be no problem as we would be in the same building just different floors. When I got there I killed the engine and looked over at Kris.

"Nice car." I told him.

"Nice driving." He told me. I got out and grabbed my things before Kris could try to carry them. We went up to the dorm and knocked on the door.

"What happened?!" Suho asked when he opened the door.

"Angry ex." I told him.

"Ahh I get it." He told me. I put my stuff in Kris' room  then came back out. All the guys had crowded around Kris to see what happened. Kris told them not to worry as it was only a few bruises.

"Fight? Haha!" Kai laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him still pissed at him for the stunt him and Sehun pulled earlier.

"That's not what happened." He stated.

"Oh then what do you think happened?" I asked him.

"You and Kris had and you were just a little rough." He told me nonchalantly. I threw a pillow at him, my face turning red.

"You little...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was long but you guys deserved it. Hope you enjoy!!!! ^^