Sir

SHINee's Back and So Am I

Our heads snapped to the door and when we saw who was there we all stopped what we were doing. I was the first to collect myself so I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Soo Man-ssi." I said awkwardly. He acknowledged me with a tiny nod then fixed his hawk stare on the guys. Oh they were going to get it.

Onew POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        we were screwed. I just stood there helplessly melting under the old man's stare. I should've handled this better. If I had controlled the situation better I could've prevented this.

"What's going on? Would you care to explain Jinki?" He asked me.

"Well uh that's-"

"THAT'S WHAT?! YOU'RE THE LEADER! I don't know what happened but you should have handled it before it got out of hand. As for you Lee Joon I'm going to have a talk with your company. I suggest you leave now before things get ugly." With that Joon headed to the door as fast as he could. The second the door slammed shut Soo Man glared at us again.

"So what happened?" He asked. Suddenly we all started babbling and telling our sides of the story. When we were done he raised a hand to silence us. "Is this really what happened?" He asked Sora.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "Sir I wouldn't lie about an issue like this." I told him as sincerely as I could.

"Very well. You can thank this young lady for saving your butts. Don't let me ever get any trouble from you guys ever again. Aish I'm going to hav to get those mirrors replaced." He muttered under his breath. He his heel and exited the practice room. It was if we had all been holding our breaths until he left the room, then we released them in one big woosh.

"Oh poor Minho." I said, breaking the silence after remembering he was still out. "I'll be back in a sec." I got a towel from the supply closet across the hall, dampened it, and returned to the room. The guys had swept up the glass by the time I had come back and moved Minho to the corner, propping him up on their jackets. I plopped down next to him and applied the moist towel to his forehead. I slapped his cheeks, trying to get him to wake up.

"Come on flaming charisma! Wake up!" His eyes fluttered as he came to. I was about to slap him again for good measure but he grabbed my hands.

"You're really annoying. You know that?" He told me rubbing his head. He tried  o get p but gasped in pain.

"What's wrong?!" We all asked him.

"I think there's a piece of glass in my back. it hurts like hell!" He hissed under his breath.

"Hold on." I told him. I rummaged through my pockets looking for my tweezers. I retrieved them and held them up. "A girl always keeps a pair of tweezers handy. Now take off your shirt." I told Minho.

"I'm the only one that's supposed to strip for you." Jonghyun muttered, obviously jealous. Minho complied and removed the tight material that had been clinging to his body. He turned around and I hissed. There was indeed a piece of glass embedded in the smooth tan skin of his back. I wasted no time in pulling it out and cleansing the wound.

"Thanks Sora." He said to me, giving me a small hug.

"No prob. So are you guys done with practice yet?" I asked them even though I knew the answer.

"HELL YEAH!!!"