Duizhang

SHINee's Back and So Am I

 

My jaw dropped to the ground. "H-huh?" I stuttered. Then I started seething. I turned to Key. He visibly inched away from me. "What does she mean Kibum?" I asked him in a scary tone.

"He got me pregnant then ditched me. He knew it too." Mi Yun protested. I flicked my brother on the forehead.

"You didn't take responsibility?" I asked him in a quiet voice. He looked down his bangs covering his eyes. "WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING?!? IF YOU COULDN'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THEN YOU SHOULD'VE KEPT IT IN YOUR PANTS!" I yelled at him.

"Woah there Sora. Calm down." Jonghyun coaxed me. 

"We'll figure it out." Onew told me. I relaxed and took deep breathes.

Key POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "Aish I have a pabo as a brother! Ottoke?! Ottoke?!" Sora started flipping out again, pulling her hair. Oh god my sister was going to go crazy because of me. I felt bad now. Jonghyun ran over to her and held her hands behind her head.

"Babe I love your hair. Please don't pull it all out." He jokingly begged her. I mangaed a little smile at the cute couple's antics. Why couldn't I have a nice love life. Sora turned to Onew.

"Duizhang take charge." She told him. He looked bewildered and unused to her use of Chinese. She smirked and plopped down on the couch to watch the scene unfold. Jonghyun sat next to her and pretended to eat popcorn. She giggled at his action. I turned back to the girl in front of me. I looked into Mi Yun's watering eyes and almsot broke down.

Just five years ago she had been the girl of my dreams. Before SHINee debuted we had been fools in love. When I haad to debut I knew I had to end it with her. It had been so hard. The look on her face when I told her I wanted to split shattered my heart into several pieces. We had encountered each other recently in the past few months and almost rekindled our love. I though it would be easy but when I found out she was pregnant I didn't know what to do.

I cut off all ties for a second time, hoping that she would just forget about me. I guess I was wrong. I knew what I had to do but it would involve risking SHINee's image. I knew I had to do the right thing. I had to become a father.

"Mi Yun. We're raising that baby together." I told her.

"Bwoh?!"