Ruined

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"You like it."

"No I ing don't. Yeol what happened to you?"

"You did."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Why'd you have to walk out of my life?"

"I didn't walk out, you pushed me out."

"I know I did and you don't know how sorry I am! Just give me a second chance!"

"You don't cheat on accident. It was obviously intended. If only I had foreseen the future then I wouldn't have wasted my time on you. Also you know better than anyone that I don't give second chances. Ever." I spat in his face. I turned to try to leave but he grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me back. ! That was going to leave a bruise.

"I don't know what was running through my mind then. Please forgive me Sora!" He begged.

"I'll forgive you but I won't forget. Not when you caused me so much heartbreak and pain and you know what? I suffered in silence as well. You ruined me Chanyeol. Let go. You're hurting me"

"Oh god Sora......"

"I'm begging you to please just.......leave me alone and let me date Kris in peace."

"Sora pl-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. I reclaimed my wrists and ran out of the room. I walked into Luhan's room and stole one of his long sleeved shirts. I didn't want anyone asking questions. I slipped it on then went into the living room. I quietly sat next to Kris who walked in just before me. I mindlessly watched the TV for the next few hours until everyone started getting up. They all muttered goodnights then went to their rooms. Kris pulled me into ours as well. I brushed then hopped into bed. Kris came a while after and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight." He whispered then fell asleep. I waited two hours until I heard the light snoring and breathing of the guys fill the silent dorm then slipped out of Kris' arms and the room. I tiptoed to the kitchen and pulled out an ice pack from the freezer. I sat at the table and applied it to my swollen wrists. I sighed as they still throbbed.  you Park Chanyeol.

"Sora what are you doing?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around slowly and sighed again when I say who it was.

"Nothing much."

"What do you mean nothing much? What happened to your wrists?! Sora!" He shouted. I slapped my hand across his mouth to keep him from waking everyone up.

"Shut the up and keep it down! You'll wake up the dead." I hissed at him.

"Mianhae. What happened?" His face softened.

"It was just a little argument. Don't worry about it."

"Was it Kris? One of the guys?"

"No it's fine. Don't worry about it and go back to bed."

"Aniyo. Give me that." He snatched the ice pack from my hands and did it for me. For the next 3 hours it was just me and him in the dead of the night, applying ice to my wrists.

"You don't have to do this."

"I want to.

"Thank you Lay."

"Your welcome Sora.