Sense

SHINee's Back and So Am I

It was happening again. I was falling. I didn't know how, where, or why but I was. Nothing made sense as I could hardly see anything. All I sensed was darkness. It also felt like the air around me was getting away. I couldn't do anything but squeeze my eyes shut. I opened them though when I felt something splatter on my face. I looked around. Confused was the least I was. Lost was the most.

"Where the am I?" I asked myself. I was on my back on some type of rough surface. I found out it was concrete as I ran my hands across it. I was on some type of building. It was dark and rain was pouring down on me. Well that explained the splattering. Something was odd about the rain though. I stuck my hand out and let some collect in it. When I brought my hand to my face I saw it was red. Now I was also aware of a familiar metallic smell as well. Blood. That was it.

"Sora." What the hell was that?!

"Sora." It whispered again. A strange cold floated around me. This wasn't good but what else could I do? I peeled myself off the floor and looked around for an escape. I felt the slightest bit of relief when I spotted a lone door on the other side of the roof I was on. I started walking towards it until I heard it again.

"Kim Sora. You can run but you can't hide. Mwahahaha!" The voice told me. I shivered. Not only was I in a completely unfamiliar place but there was probably a supernatural being stalking me. It's gravelly voice wasn't soothing my nerves either.

"Sora!" A strong voice called. Without looking i could already tell that this voice brought relief and comfort. I ran towards the normal voice and saw someone who looked familiar but for some reason couldn't identify. I think it was the dirty golden hair and cold dark eyes that drew me to him. Despite the cold exterior he bared, he also gave off a sense of safety. I ran into his outstretched arms without hesitation.

"I'll protect you Sora." He whispered to me. Just as I was beginning to shed my paranoid shell it made me out it back on again. "Get out of here. It's not safe. Wake up now Kim Sora or you may never wake up again. I heeded his advice and ran. I didn't know where but I just ran. I didn't even stop when the end of the roof appeared I just kept going. I was wondering why I hadn't plummeted to my death yet. Maybe I was already dead but that didn't matter as I fell straight down. I wasn't scared of death now for some reason. I just closed my eyes and embraced it.

"WAKE UP SORA!!!" I heard from around me. All I could see was darkness again. I struggled to open my eyes. It took everything in me to pry them open. Maybe I lied when I said I wasn't scared of death because when I saw the special people in front of me I knew I would never want to leave them. At least not yet.