Too Bad

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"I'm driving !" I swore at Luhan. He insisted that he would drive but no way was that happening.

"Fine then I guess you don't need me to go...." He trailed off. Stupid . I wanted him to go. I sighed and handed him my keys reluctantly.

"Here."

"Yayyy let's go!" 

"Shut up and drive."

"Will do." He said and jumped into the driver's side. "Is it still at Changmin's?"

"Aigoo. Kid wants to drive and doesn't even know where he's going. Yeah it's still at Changmin's." I huffed at him. He peeled ot of the lot and into the direction of our friend's place. The second we arrived I jumped out of the car and ran to the garage. I smiled as I saw him working on his bike in there. "Changmin-ah!" 

"Sora-ah!" He stood up and opened his arms. I jumped into them and wrapped him in a big hug.

"Oh Changmin-ah I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too. So why are you here? You didn't get into trouble again did you?"

"No I just wanted to know if you still have my bike."

"Of course! I knew you'd be back for it so I fixed it up a little."

"Jinja?!"

"Yeah. Wait a sec and I'll bring it out." He told me. He pulled out something covered in cloth and looked at me. "You ready?"

"Yeah!"

"TAH-DA!!!" He shouted and pulled away the cover. My jaw dropped to the floor. "Do you like it?"

"I love. Omo Max you shouldn't have. Aren't you and Yunho busy with promotions?"

"No we're on vacation now."

"Omo thank you so much! You really didn't have to do this Max. Saranghae!"

"Nado saranghae! It was nice seeing you again. Stop by any time. Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!" I said and took my keys and bike from him. With that I walked my bike out to my car and looked at Luhan. "Guess what? Now you can drive my car."

"Bwoh? But I wanna ride your bike!"

"Too bad!" I taunted him. I wasted no time in jumping in my "new" bike and zooming out of the driveway. I waved to the two boys staring after me. I headed straight towards the SM dorms, slipping into a parking space at the side of the building. I waited for about 10 minutes for Luhan to show up but he never did. I finally go impatient and took out my phone. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. When he did, I exploded. "Luhan! Where da are you?!"

"Chill bao bei. I just made a quick little stop. Give me five more minutes." He told me.

"Pali!" I shouted into my phone and hung up. True to his word, Luhan pulled in next to me. He got out of the car smiling with his hands behind his back, "What you got there?" I asked him. He brought his hands out from behind his back revealing what he had been I gasped. "Luhan what is this?"

"My promise to you." He smiled.

"You didn't have to." I protested.

"But I wanted to." He said sincerely.

"Wo ai ni Hannie."

"Wo ye ai ni bao bei."