Homey

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"Bwoh?!" I asked him."

"ABORT IT." He raised his voice.

"What are you even doing here?" 

"I needed to talk to you."

"Well if that's what you have to say, leave."

"I care about you."

"Yeah you're a great friend but this is my decision."

"What about us?"

"There is no us. You and me are no strings attached. Also now I have a boyfriend."

"You wish it were me though."

"No I don't. I don't want a douche as a boyfriend."

"Listen -"

"No you listen stupid bastard." I told him. 

Onew POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I stood up, sensing things getting nasty. "Guys let's handle this in a mature manner. Sora calm down. Stress is not healthy for the baby." I told her, concerned.She needed to take it easy. "Care to explain why you're here Lee Joon?" I asked him. Personally, I had never taken a liking to the guy but I had to be nice to everyone.

"I wanted to see how Sora was doing." He told me. Pft, lying bastard.

"Why didn't you call her or go to her apartment?" I asked him.

"She wasn't picking up the phone and I was on my way over there until I saw her car parked here." He replied sharply. 

"Sora always answers her phone. Also how did you know that was Sora's car? Tons of people have the same car." I pressed on.

"Well she didn't answer this time. Sora's car had a special nameplate so it's easy to spot if you know her. Jeez for a leader you're sucha ." He told me. I could feel my blood boiling. This guy was a monster. No one made me mad! NO ONE!

Minho POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                   This was not good. When Jinki got made it was scary. Almost as scary as when Kibum got mad and that's saying something. I laid an hand on Onew's arm and shook my head. "He's not worth it Jinki so cool it." He didn't open his mouth, just nodded because if he did we'd all regret pissing him off. I turned to Joon with the most natural poker face ever. "I think you should leave. You and Sora can deal with this another time." I told him. We didn't need this stress right now.

"Stay out of this homey." He told me.

"I'm not your homey. I think you should leave now." I tried again.

"You know what buddy? You can just shut the up." He told me. Next thing I knew I felt myself flying backwards into the mirror. I don't really know what happened next.

Jonghyun POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                       This was getting way out of hand. I don't know who this bastard thinks he is. Wait well he is MBLAQ's Lee Joon but still. Dissing Onew was one thing but the second he laid a hand on Minho he crossed the line. The mirror had broke and Minho lay unconscious in a puddle of shattered glass.

"Get out now." Sora told him.

"Wae?"

"Wae? Wae?! You need a wae?!? You come barging in here like you own the place, sass the leader, sass me, and knock out Minho. This is unacceptable. Get out." She shouted at him. Ah that was my jagi. My smirk soon turned into a frown though. All it took was a little shove from him to send her sprawling on the ground. All the guys gasped. I growled. This guy is going to get it for touching her.

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I gasped as my hit the floor. Taemin rushed over to me. 'Jonghyun!! Jonghyun stop!!" He was beating the living daylights out of Joon, Key and Onew were trying to get him off, and Minho was still out cold. "Gwenchana?!" He asked me, worried.

"I'm fine just stop Jjong before he gets in trouble." I told him.

"Too late for that." Someone said from the door.