Sure

SHINee's Back and So Am I

None of the boys spoke. They all looked at me blankly. Finally Minho spoke up.

"When you say troublemaker do you mean mischevious troublemaker or y troublemaker?" He asked.

"Both." I told him.

"Well in that case you remind me of Hyuna from Troubkemaker." He said.

"Ugh I hate that ." I said seething.

"Wae?! She's hot." Key protested.

"No. She's a . I walked in on her and the guy from their mv doing it in the practice room What was his name? Hyujoon? Or was it Jooyoung?" I pondered.

"His name is Hyunseung from B2st." Jonghyun informed me. We randomly bickered for the next hour over the stupidest things. My stomach growled and everyone stopped talking. "Your stomach read mine, babe." Jonghyun said smiling. "I'll order pizzas." He said, pulling out his phone. Minho's phone rang. It was Onew.

"Neh hyung? Neh arasso." Minho hung up and turned to us. "Hyung is feeling better so he's going to come chill with us." We nodded and resumed our conversations. Jonghyun hung up and made his way back over to us. He pulled me into his lap and hugged me. Comforted by the warmth of his body I shut my eyes and dozed off. A few minutes later I was being shaken.

"Sora wake up! Pizza's here!" Someone called. I opened my and rubbed them. All of the boys had a pizza box in their lap and were pigging out, Onew included. He must've came while I was sleeping. Krystal and Taemin had come as well. Key handed me my own box of cheese pizza. I opened the box and heaven hit me.

The aroma was so mouthwatering. I picked up a slice and munched on it, listening to the guys talk. I zoned out after I couldn't handle them talking about how y 2NE1's Dara was, minus Taemin and Jonghyun that is.

"Sora!" A voice I despised called.

"What?!" I asked annoyed.

"Would you like some soda?" Krystal asked.

"Sure." I said not knowing what she was up too. She picked up the bottle of Fanta Orange and angled it towards my cup. Just as the drink reached the neck of the bottle she shifted it over my lap.

"WHAT THE ?!?" I shouted.

"Oops!" She innocently shrugged. We glared daggers at each other while the boys tried to keep us from killing each other. Everyone sensed the impending doom in the room. Oh boy! World War 3 was just about to start.