Good Night

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"It's a long story." He told me getting up and slipping his boxers on.

"I bet it'll take 10 seconds." I told him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mi Yun's pregnant and I haven't gotten off in a while." 

"Told you it would only take 10 seconds."

"Shut up. It's better than cheating on her though."

"Of course it's better. If you ever think of going to another woman for help I'll break your face. Hell I'd rather help you than have you run off to some other chick.

"Jinja?" 

"No you weirdo! We're not going to have ." I screeched at him. "I regret coming here. I just wanted to see if Mi Yun was fine."

"Yeah she's good. She's just a little clingy these days."

"KIM KIBUM!"

"What?"

"She's pregnant! She's craving things. She needs someone to take care of her. If I still lived here I would but I don't. Sadly she's left in your hands and you're pretty pathetic. You need to realize you're not a bachelor idol anymore. You have a girlfriend and she's gonna have your baby in a few months. Have you even considered that she might want to get married?! Key you need to start thinking!" I ranted.

"She wants to get married?" He asked me cluelessly.

"I'm not going to get pregnant again until I'm married, whoever that may be to."

"You're not getting married without my permission."

"Kibum! You just don't get it do you?! I make my own choices now. If I want to get married I will. I'll let you know but I don't need your approval. I know this may sound harsh but Key you can barely make decisions for yourself. You need to start thinking about what Mi Yun wants. Do you know how much courage that must've took for her to confront you that night about taking responsibility?! If that had been me I would have suffered in silence and gave birth alone but Mi Yun is stronger than me. That's why she's put up with you this long. You need to let her know how much you love her or she might leave." I told him exasperated.

"I'm trying. I really am." He sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Well try harder and be careful."

"Thanks Sora."

"Anytime. Now I need to get back to EXO. Kris is probably trying to kill Luhan because I declared him as my best friend and we showed a little excessive skinship. I doubt any of the guys can hold him back for long, even Tao."

"Well good luck and be careful as well. I'm here if you need me."

"I'm not coming in here again unless you guys open the door because I don't want to witness this again."

"I'm not that bad!"

"Good night." I smirked and left. I sighed as I made my way to the parking lot. I quickly located my baby and frowned. Now that I wasn't pregnant anymore I could have a motorcycle again. Oh yeah tomorrow I would give an old friend a visit. I jumped in my car quickly because I didn't want to stay in the creepy car park any longer than necessary. I peeled out of the lot and headed back to the dorms. When I got there I parked near the front and ran inside. I hummed in the elevator on the way up.. When it dinged I hopped out and ran to their door. I knocked once as I still hadn't been giving a key yet. The door flung open quickly revealing a tired looking Lay.

"Oh hey Sora." He said.

"Kris hasn't killed Luhan yet?"

"No surprisingly. When we got home he went straight to bed."

"Were you sleeping too?"

"No I was just watching TV with the guys."

"Ok good." I said and walked inside. I slid off my shoes and bounced into the living room. "Hi boys!"

"Hey Sora!" They all called back. I smiled at their friendliness but just as fast that smile fell. 

"Wipe that smirk off ya face before I do it for you." I hissed at the tall boy that never failed to irritate me recently.

"Why is it bothering you?"

"It's a little creepy."

"Well then in that case I'll keep it."

"Stop being a douche!"

"Stop being a !"

"Woah are we missing something?" Suho asked me.

"Not at all." I told him casually then signaled for Lay who was still standing as I had took his spot to come closer. I patted my lap and he laid his head on my legs and his legs on Sehun and Kai next to me.

"How come he gets to do that?" I heard Sehun huff under his breath.

"It's cause he's from M. She likes them better." I heard Kai tell him. I glared at him.

"I do not favor EXO-M more than EXO-K. I love both equally. Just because I'm dating Kris doesn't mean I like his group more. I love you all the same." I snapped at him.

"Awww really?" Everyone asked.

"Of course! I love you all." I told them then focused my attention back to the boy, scratch that, man, on my lap. His hair was so soft as I ran my fingers through it. I unconsciously ran my fingers over his sharp features. I didn't realize what I was doing until Lay grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm jus-"

"This won't do." He cut me off. Before I knew it, he was off my lap and now I was in his.

"Oooohhhh." Tao teased.

"Shut up." I muttered. I could feel heat pooling at my cheeks and it was really hot in here. Never mind it's just Lay's body radiating heat. Hold on. Was he always not wearing a shirt? How did I not notice this when he opened the door?

"Sora gwenchana?" 

"Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"It's just you're looking a little r-"

"Oh look at the time! Good night!" I exclaimed jumping out of Lay's arms. I dashed into the hallway but felt someone grab me before I entered my room.

"You're ."

"Am not!"

"Oh yeah you are."

"Shut up. I'm not."

"Sora you can't lie to me." Luhan pouted at me.

"He just has a nice body. Please don't tell Kris!" I begged him.

"It's not me you're going to have to worry about."

"I know."

'Goodnight bao bei."

"Night." I said. He pulled me against him in a tight hug. For some reason I didn't want to let go but now I regret it.

"What are you doing?" A cold voice asked from behind me. I turned around and sighed.

"Calm down Kris. We were  just saying good night."

"Good night my . Did you have to hug?"

"I don't see why you're making such a big deal about it. He's just my best friend."

"Still!"

"Still what?!"

"It's not a big deal!"

"Well to me it is!"

"Well you're over exaggerating!

"You act like you've known him your whole life!"

"Because I have!" I shouted. Silence followed my little outburst. I shouldn't have brought that up. I've kept that secret for so long. Why did I have to open my big mouth and spill it.

"What do you mean you have?" Kris asked me in a deadly tone.

"We've known each other since her parents died." Luhan told him casually. Did he not care that Kris would flip?

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kris asked me.

"I didn't think it was worth mentioning."

"You didn't think it was worth mentioning that you've known one of my best friends your whole life? Find somewhere else to sleep tonight." He said in a calm yet nasty tone. I gawked at his back as he retreated back to his room.

"I don't see why it's such a big deal." Luhan said.

"I don't either. Ottoke? Where am I going to sleep?" I mumbled. "Oow!" I whimpered when Luhan smacked me. "What was that for Hannie?"

"For being a pabo. You're gonna sleep with me."

"Bwoh?!?"