Okay Lay

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"You looked lonely." He told me.

"What the do you mean I looked lonely?!? I was in Kris' room with his arms around me with Chen and Lay in the room too. I was definitely not lonely. Why am I here?!" I screeched at him looking to see if I woke his roommates up. When they didn't stir I turned back to glare at him.

"I wanted to use Lay's shampoo and when I walked into the room I saw you on the floor." He said, shrugging.

"Well you could've put me back on the bed or just left me on the floor!" 

"Now what would be the fun part of that?"

"The part where Kris doesn't break your face after he realizes you abducted me!"

"Chill. Do you know how many girls would wanna be in your place?"

"Well I have a boyfriend that I don't plan on cheating on. Okay Tao?"

"Why not?"

"Because I love him."

"You sure about that?....." He asked me coming closer. I didn't hesitate in punching him square in the jaw and running out of the room. I sighed in frustration as I made my way back to Kris' room. I opened the door as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake anyone up. All three boys were deep in sleep as I observed each one. Chen was rolled up like a California roll in his comforter and I couldn't help but giggle. Lay was sprawled across his bed on his back, shirtless with his hair splayed across his eyes. I bit my lip and turned around so I wouldn't do anything rash. As I laid my eyes on Kris I almost awwed out loud.

"He's so adorable when he's sleeping." I whispered to myself. He had the covers pulled up to his chin and his hands clasped by his head in an unconscious angelic pose. He looked so fragile so I was careful as I climbed back into bed next to him. My head had just hit the pillow when someone slammed the door open.

"RISE AND SHINE MY CHILDREN!!" Suho shouted. I groaned and covered my head with a pillow but that didn't last long as I was pulled out of bed and slung over someone's shoulder. I struggled to get out of their grip but it didn't work so I just gave up and dangled there uselessly.

"YAH!" I screamed at the person as they flung me on what I presumed to be the couch. 

"Morning!" 10 voices said to me. I realized all of the guys except for Kris and Lay were here.

"What am I doing here in my pajamas and where are Kris and Lay? Why aren't they getting woken up?!" I asked.

"Darling you look lovely in those pajamas don't worry." Luhan told me. I gave him a little thank you smile.

"It would be the end of the world if you try to wake Kris and Lay up if they don't want to." Xiumin told me.

"Whaddya mean?" I asked, still confused,

"It means......disturb those two in the morning and you'll most likely wake up breathing through a tube." Kai said.

"Well we'll see about that." I told them marching towards their room. I flung the door open and marched to Lay first. 

"Be careful." Baekhyun warned me. I gave him reassuring smile before turning back to the sleeping boy. I sat on the side of his bed and looked at him for a few seconds before his hair. He grunted and turned his back to me. I ran a finger up and down his exposed spine several times until I felt him shudder. I shook him by the shoulders gently. Then I jumped on the bed a little. This woke him up.

"WHO THE IS JUM-" He stopped when he saw it was me.

"Good morning Lay!" I chirped at him cutely.

""G-good m-morning." He stuttered.

"You have a great body." I told him casually.

"Kamsahamnida."

"No need to be formal with me."

"Gomawo?"

"That's better."

"I'm gonna get up now."

"Okay Lay." I said sweetly as I got off his bed and let him stumble into the bathroom. I turned to the shocked boys standing in the doorway. "One down and one to go." I told them.

"Unbelievable." I heard Sehun mutter. I smirked and laid down in front of Kris. I swept his bangs out of his eyes and admired his features as I ran a hand across them.

"Wake up baby. I wanna see your beautiful eyes." I cooed in his ear. He just groaned. "Come on Kris. Don't you want to know what happened to me this morning?" This made him crack one eye open as if signaling me to continue. "But Kris I felt so violated." I told him. I hated sounding like a whiny girl but it couldn't be helped in this kind of situation. He opened both eyes and sat up a little.

"Did one of the members do something to you?" He asked me in a soft tone but I knew behind that concerned voice was an overprotective oppa just waiting for me to tell him who to kill.

"I don't wanna be a snitch oppa,"

"If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable it's my job to make sure they won't do it again jagiya."

"Well you have to guess who it is....." I told him giving him a cute little smile.

"Okay give me some hints." He complied. 

"He's cocky." I told him.

"Kai, Xiumin, and Tao get in here!" He called, narrowing down the choices. "Next hint?" He asked me.

"He's on my hit list already." I said.

"Xiumin you can leave." Kris told him.

"I kicked his last night."

"TAO!!!"