Dance With Me Noona

SHINee's Back and So Am I

The devious maknae had led us to a local bar/club/restaurant. If I wasn't pregnant and dating Jjong I would've jumped for joy. Now I couldn't drink or flirt but I'd find some other way to entertain myself. I didn't want to argue with anyone so I didn't protest seeing as everyone else was warming up to the idea.

"You sure you okay with this Sora?" Suho asked me.

"Don't worry leader. I can handle myself." I reassured him. With that we split into little groups and went off doing our own things. Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kai had headed off to the bar. I rolled my eyes knowing they just went for the girls that would be serving them in inappropriate uniforms. Gosh they were some guys. Chen, Lay, Baekhyun, and Luhan headed to the dance floor while Xiumin and Tao scampered off to the all-you-can-eat buffet. For guys that ate alot they sure kept themselves skinny. That left Suho, Kris, D.O., and me chilling at a table. It was going to be nice being surrounded by the mature EXO boys. Kris ordered a drink so I assumed he could hold his alcohol down well.

"So what's it like being an angry bird 24/7?" I picked at Kris. He raised his eyebrows at me but answered nonetheless.

"Well people always know not to mess with me but they always think I have a stick up my ." He told me chuckling before taking a sip of his Patron. Oh yeah he must be able to handle alcohol really well. Damn I would've challenged him to a drinking contest if I could. 

"Have you ever had a girlfriend Suho oppa?" I moved on to the EXO-K leader.

"Well yeah before I debuted but all my relationships never worked out." He told me sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry but don't worry. You're a great guy. You just have to wait for the one." I advised him. He gave me a little smile.

"So Kyungsoo......is Kai good in bed?" I teased the innocent doe-eyed member.

"B-bwoh?!?" He asked me, alarmed.

"You mean to tell me you and Kai haven't ed yet?"

"I don't think he likes me much. He's really against the pairing thing." He told me, lowering his head.

"Well he doesn't know what he's missing out on. Give him some time. He'll come around." I told him.

"What if he doesn't? Him and Sehun seem really opposed to this." He fretted.

"Well some pairings aren't real. Some were never meant to be but if I know something, it's that HunHan and KaiSoo were definitely meant to happen. Just give it some time." I told him.

"Wow you're really good with words." He praised me.

"Thank you. I try." I told him with mock modesty. For the next few hours we laughed, sang, cried, and drank. Yes I know I'm not supposed to drink but I couldn't help the shot that Kris kept teasing me with. I swore to myself that it was the only one I would have and I kept my promise.

"Dance with me noona." Sehun asked, coming up to me. The other guys I had been chatting with had left awhile ago to do their own things so I didn't hesitate in taking his hand. As he dragged me to the dance floor I could smell the scent of liquor wafting off of him. Oh so he was drunk. This was going to get interesting. As we twirled around on the dance floor, it turned out he's a pretty good dancer. We danced around each other smoothly keeping the same rhythm.

"My turn with noona!" I heard someone cry. Before I knew it I was spinning into the Happy Virus's arms. Being as tall as he was, he was still graceful. Chanyeol and I danced for awhile until I was whisked away from him as well. My breath hitched as my back came in contact with someone. For some reason my heart started racing. I was being passed around between the drunk EXO-K members as they had been the only ones drinking. I didn't know what they were capable of doing in this state. Sehun and Chanyeol had seemed fine but Kai was already mischievous when he was sober. What would he be like under the influence?

"Are you nervous noona? Don't worry. I won't tell anybody what happens tonight." With that he pulled me closer. I tried to get out of his arms but he was stronger than me. Of course I could have kicked his but I didn't want to cause a scene. He still hadn't done anything anyway. That changed though when his hands started moving. I sure as hell wouldn't deny that he was drop dead y but I had some circumstances to think about. I had a baby and a boyfriend and  I'm sure both would not like it if I forgot about them and gave in to my own guilty pleasures.

"Kai stop it." I warned him.

"Wae? I know you like it." He muttered in my ear in a husky voice. I almost gave up as those full pink lips of his moved closer to me but I shook my head and glared at him.

"I have a boyfriend." I told him.

"Well forget about the boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room." Oh Kai you don't know how much I want to. If it weren't for the baby I will ashamedly admit I would consider it.

"Kai I don't want to hurt you."

"Do it. You won't."

"You're right because don't want to hurt you." I emphasized my words.

"Don't be a downer babe."

"Don't be a douche bastard."

"Omo you hurt me." He teased. Now he was just irritating me.

"I'm leaving Kai." I told him. I made an attempt to walk away but he pulled me back. I was just about ready to to introduce my foot to his face when I saw the tears streaming down his face. "Kai are you okay?! What's wrong?!" One second he had been a complete douche and now he looked like a broken child. I pulled him to a booth at the back of the room.

"Mianhae noona. I don't know what got to me." He told me sincerely, wiping away his tears. I stretched out my hand to wipe his cheeks and held his face in my hands.

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean it. You're just drunk." I told him. He looked so vulnerable in this state.

"I'm so sorry." He said, holding his head in his hands.

"I told you it's okay. I think it's time to go home."

"Okay noona." He grabbed my hand and stuck to my side like a child to his mother. It almost made me want to cry. It took me a while but I finally managed to locate all the members and we left the club. I saw some of the members looking at me and Kai with a questioning look. Only Suho seemed to know what was going on.

"He's having his drunken mood swings. It's like he has split personalities when he drinks." Suho told us. 

"Ohhhhhhh." We all said. Well that explained what just happened.

"I apologize for whatever he just did to you." Suho said to me.

"It's alright." I told him. I walked the guys all the way to the S.M. dorms then started on my way back until someone called me.

"Sora let me walk you home." Kris offered.

"That's not necess-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm walking you home." He told me firmly. Aish this man. I gave in and said goodnight to the rest of the members. I hugged them all but when I got to D.O I leaned in to his ear.

"Go get him." I told him, referring to his unwilling partner.

"I will noona." He told me. I gave him a fighting sign then turned to Kris.

"You ready to go." He asked me.

"Yeah." I told him. It wasn't too long a walk to my condo but then again it wasn't just around the block either. It was silent as we walked. Nothing needed to be said. Even though we just met, Kris and I had already developed the unspoken type of relationship. I was thankful for that because I just didn't feel like talking out loud. As we turned a corner at one street it was like something rang through both our heads. We looked at each other and shared a secret smile.

"Gomawo." He told me quietly.

"For what." I asked him just as quiet as if not to disturb the peace between us.

"For existing. You've made me realize a few crucial things and for that I thank you."

"You're welcome." I said then we went silent again. Some things needed to be said aloud while some things were best left unspoken. Out of nowhere it started pouring rain. Kris immediately took off his jacket.

"What are you doing? You're going to catch a cold." I told him.

"You're more important." He told me putting the jacket around my shoulders and pulling the hood up for me.

"No you are because you're an idol." I argued.

"No you are because you're a dear  friend......and you're pregnant."