Alone

SHINee's Back and So Am I

Kris POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   The 11 other boys smiled waved at me from the doorway. I looked out the window on purpose to avoid the conniving little glances I was getting from Sehun and Xiumin. Key invited them in and updated them on what happened. The boys all had morbid expressions on their face as they gazed at Sora looking so helpless and vulnerable. I looked away so my emotions wouldn't bubble to the surface. 

"Are you okay Kris?" Chen asked so quiet so that only I could hear him. I just nodded but he kept staring at me, no doubt that he knew something was up. I looked around the room and sighed when I saw everyone minus Zhoumi and Kibum, crowded around Sora. I guessed they were still digesting what just happened as well. Us 3 knew that she just needed some space. I mean come on! The girl just got killed. Brutally as well. I could feel my temper rising and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Will you just give her some space for Shisus's sake?!?" I yelled. Everybody immediately moved away from her and found a spot in the room. That was more like it. 

Zhoumi POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 It was just so hard to believe that I had almost lost my best friend. The girl that started my life, brightened my day, made me and everyone around us smile, the girl that was still transitioning, the girl that........I love. She was single now so I knew we could actually have something this time. I wasn't positive about alot of things but I knew 100% that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. ! What is she doing to me?!

Kris POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ! What is she doing to me?!

Onew POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Man! What is she doing to me?!?

Sora POV                                                                                                                                                                                                    I'm grateful that I'm alive right now but there was something missing. Oh yeah my ex-baby and ex-boyfriend. How did I manage to lose the two things that mattered the most to me within a span of 24 hours? Oh yeah I also always mess things up. I've been cursed since birth no doubt. One of the many curses must've been a love ban. Who ever I ended up loving always ended up leaving me in the end. I'm afraid of this curse in particular because I have feelings for someone, someone that I shouldn't. Why do I fall in love so quickly? Does it make me a heartless person to love someone else after I had just broken up with one? It can't be helped. That's just who I am. Sadly.

I was vaguely aware of the chattering, beeping, and seething around me; however, I just stayed still. I think I must've fell asleep while the doctors and nurses were working on me because when I woke up there was a deathly silence. I craned my neck to look around the room. No one. My eyes started watering. How could they do this to me?! They knew I hated hospitals, especially after what just happened.        

"Sora what's wrong?" He asked me. I gasped after realizing I wasn't alone after all. He was slumped in the recliner across the room. How had I not seen him?

"I thought I was alone. I was scared." I told him, lowering my head.

"Don't be 'cuz I'll never leave you alone." He said, coming towards me.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He told me, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"Where are the others?"

"They all went home except for your brother, Zhoumi, and Onew. They went to get something to eat."

"You guys should've gone home."

"We wanted to stay."

"I'm so much trouble."

"No you're not." He told me firmly. I didn't bother to contradict his statement because I was too tired to.

"Why do you bother with me?"

His POV (you'll know by the end who it is)                                                                                                                                                I didn't know how to answer her question. I couldn't possibly tell the truth, not yet at least. Or could I? So many things could go wrong. She could slap me because her arms weren't broken. All her injuries, except for a few scratches and bruises, had somehow magically disappeared. She could tell me she loved me as well and we could go date happily ever after. I doubted the latter though. I'd take my chances anyway.

"Hey Sora can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure."  

"I love you." I told her

" I love you too." She told me. I froze at what she just said. Did she just......

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course. I'd do anything for my angry bird."      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you still don't know it PM me and I'll tell you. ^_^ Kamsahamnida readers!!!!! <3