We Need To Talk

SHINee's Back and So Am I

I hopped on one foot as I hesitated in front of the door. I didn't want to go inside because I knew I'd be in deep trouble. I knew I needed to though so I took a deep breathe and put my hand on the door knob. I pushed it open and walked in slowly. I slipped off my shoes and entered the living room. Chen, Lay, and Tao were watching TV. When they saw me they sprang up off the couch.

"Where have you been?!" Chen asked.

"Kris is mad." Lay told me.

"Chanyeol told us you went to visit your ex." Tao informed me. I seethed.

"Lying bastard." I hissed. "I didn't visit any of my ex-boyfriends. I was taking care of my brother's girlfriend all day."

"Why would Chanyeol lie?" Chen asked me.

"He's a jealous jackass." I told him.

"Why would he be jealous?" They all asked me.

"Because we used to go out."

"B-bwoh?!?

"We went out for awhile. Everything was great until one of my friends came over to talk to me. Chanyeol used him as an excuse to break up with me. He said I still had feelings for the guy. Then he said he couldn't lie anymore and told me he was cheating on me. That he had used my friend as an excuse to avoid telling me he had cheated. He ran out of our place. I guess in the end he was technically the one that broke up with me. I don't know why he's so mad now! It's his fault we broke up." I shouted. The memories of our happy times rushed by me and I sighed in frustration. Why the did he have to cheat?! We could've still been going out!

"He cheated?"

"Yeah."

"So he's out for revenge? Wait that doesn't make sense because it was his fault."

"He's trying to get me back. I wish he would just stop. I don't want you guys to fight or anything."

"We won't tell anyone. I'll tell Kai and Baekhyun to keep an eye on him." Tao reassured me.

"You don't have to do that Tao."

"But I want to. I don't want you to get hurt again or the hyungs to fight."

"Wait what do you mean again?" I asked him.

"Lay might have believed you hurt your wrists training but the second he told me I told him it was impossible. Someone was being rough. I was wondering who could've done it. I thought it was Kris at first but duizhang wouldn't lay a hand on you. I didn't think it was any of the other members because we all liked you. I thought that it was probably a friend that we didn't know about. It was Chanyeol wasn't it?" Tao asked me. Damn he was a smart maknae! I looked down at my feet and didn't say anything.

"Sora, was Chanyeol the one that hurt you?" Chen asked me. I still didn't answer. Someone put their hand on my chin. When I saw who it was I gasped.

"You're here?" I asked him shocked.

"Bao bei." He whispered and took me into his arms. "Did he do that to you?" This time I nodded. I grabbed his arm.

"Please don't do anything." I begged him. "Don't say anything."

"I won't, but if that bastard touches you again let me know."

"I will." I reassured him.

"Let me see your wrists." He asked softly. I held out my hands and let him unwrap them. They all gasped except for Lay who had already seen them.

"Guys promise me you won't act any different around him. Plz?" I begged them.

"Alright." They all complied.

"Is he here now?"

"EXO-K had schedules today."

"Ah so that's why he was up early. Crazy bastard is making me lose my mind." I muttered under my breathe.

"Forget about it for now. I'll makes us some dinner. Where are Xiumin and Luhan?" Go find them. Pali pali!" Chen told us then went into the kitchen.

"He's the mom of EXO-M isn't he?" I asked the remaining guys. They just nodded. Half an hour later we had a fabulous dinner prepared by Umma Chen. We ate and did the dishes then settled down for some TV before bed. I felt myself drifting off so I put my head on Kris' shoulder and let myself go. What seemed like only a few minutes later I was being shaken awake by someone. When I opened my eyes I glared at the guy who ruined my sleep.

"What Kris?!"

"Let's go sleep in our bed." He whispered into my ear.

"Okay." I said. I liked the sound of that so I let him pick me up bridal style. We said goodnight to the others then went to our room........that we shared with Chen and Lay. Too tired to do anything I just told Kris to drop me on the bed. He did so gently and got in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me like he always did and pulled me close. He kissed the back of my neck then got close to my ear.

"Sora, we need to talk."