So Much

SHINee's Back and So Am I

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Kris we're both not ready for that."

"Why?"

"You're an idol. You can't settle down yet. You know that more than me. Even if you were allowed to, you wouldn't want it to be with me. I'm a horrible person. I can barely take care of myself and if I recall correctly your ideal type is a girl that is kind, can cook, filial, and can take care of people. I get and F in all those areas."

"Sadly you're right. We don't have to tell people you know?"

"Do you really want to live like that? Afraid that some jealous fan might find out and do something drastic?"

"Aish......no. I love you though and I want you to know that."

"I do."

"Gomawo."

"For what?"

"For being here."

"You're welcome."

"I love you Sora."

"I love you too Kris." I told him. Deep inside though my heart was being tugged into multiple directions. I loved Kris but there were a few other people in there as well. I couldn't tell him that of course. I felt some guilt when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I felt my eyes water. No one has ever treated me like this before. 

"I'm sorry for last night. I was just mad that Luhan had known you longer than me and that you might fall for him but that's not gonna happen." He whispered into my hair. My heart renched with guilt as he said those words. I needed to get out of here.

"It's okay. Hey Kris you don't mind if I go visit Key do you?" I asked him.

"Not at all. Just be careful and please come home before 9. I don't want you out alone when it gets dark." He told me. I pul;led out of his arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Did you not see what I did to Tao? I can handle myself just fine."

"I know but please.....just be careful."

"I will so stop worrying." I slapped his chest lightly. "See ya later!"

"Bye" He said. I nodded then left the room.

"I'm going out." I told the guys in the living room. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys. I was excited about having my motorcycle again that I ran all the way outside and jumped on it right away. I started it up and peeled out of the lot. I felt bad for lying to Kris about where I was going but I needed to get out of there. As I pondered where to go an idea came to my head. I had never resolved that little conflict between Joon and me.......

"What am I doing?" I asked myself as I pulled into the MBLAQ dorms. I wanted to smooth things over between me and Joon but I was kind of scared. Despite all the doubts lingering in my head, I pushed on. When I was in front of their door it took everything in me to knock. My hand eventually collided withh the wood and I stepped back.

"Hey Sora!" G.O. said when he opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to Joon. Is he here?" 

"Yeah he's in his room. Come on in." I entered the dorm and bowed to Seungho, Thunder, and Mir who were in the living room. I went to joon's room and knocked. 

"Hyung I told you I don't wanna eat! You at cooking!-Sora?!?" He stopped when he saw it was me. He yanked me into his room and wrapped his arms around me tight. "I'm so so sorry for what I did. I don't know what happened. I just snapped when I heard you were having his ba-"

"The baby's gone."

"Bwoh?"

"I was in an accident."

"Oh my god Sora. I'm so sorry!" He cried into my neck.

"It's fine. I came here because I wanted to make up."

"Please forgive me!"

"I do. I could never stay mad at you Joonie no matter what jackass thing you've done." I told him sincerely. He surprised me by leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Sora."

"No prob. I'm gonna go.

"Okay." He said with a smile in his voice. I walked out of his room and into the living room again satisfied that we had made up. I said bye to the rest of the members then left. When I got to the dorms I hesitated in front of the door. I made a split second decision and sprinted in the other direction. I needed to talk to him. He was probably the only one that was sane enough to give me a logical answer. I waited patiently in front of the door. When he opened it my face lit up.

"Onew baby! You don't know how much I've missed you!" I shouted and jumped into his waiting arms.

"All you had to do was call or come over. I missed you too." He told me, pulling me inside.

"Is Jonghyun here?"

"No he has a schedule. Don't worry."

"Okay."

"So what do you want to talk about?"

".........."

"Sora you know you can tell me anything right?"

"*nods*"

"Okay then tell me."

"Well there's so much......"

"I'm all ears." He said in that reassuring voice of his. So I told him everything. How I felt about moving in with EXO. How Kai and Tao drove me crazy. How long I had known Luhan. The feelings I was harboring for him. How I felt about Kris. What Kris had said to me earlier. I told him everything, from my feelings to my thoughts and actions. The whole time he was listening intently. Studying me as if trying to analyze how I thought. "You're a bundle of trouble aren't you?"

"It can't be helped."

"I guess it can't."

"Thanks for listening Onew. I'm sorry I'm always bothering you. I just need someone to talk to and The EXO boys aren't an option and neither is my brother or any other SHINee members and I've bothered Mimi way more than enough. I'm so sorry. I'm just gonna leave now." As I got up he pulled me back down right away.

"You're never a bother to me. You come as many times as you want. I'll always listen to what you have to say when others won't. I'm here for you Sora babe."

"Gomawo Jinki baby. I should head home now."

"Goodnight and be careful. Some people may not understand your thoughts and get the wrong idea." He said, getting up to walk me to the door.

"I'll be careful. Goodnight." I pecked him on the cheek. He smiled as I left. I ran to the EXO dorm and this time I actually knocked. Chen opened the door and let me in quietly. I said hi as I passed everyone in the living room. Once again I never made it to my destination as I was pulled into one of the other rooms.

"Wtf is wrong wit chu?!" I spat at him.

"Nothing much." He said nonchalantly to piss me off.

"Obviously something is."

"Not at all."

"Um yeah."

"No."

" Yeah. "

"No"

"Yeah."

"What are we arguing about?"

"I don't even know."

"I hate you. Get away from me." I told him without batting an eye.

"You're mine and you always will be!" He pulled me to him and crashed his lips onto mine. His tall frame and strength made it hard for me to get away from him. After much difficulty, I managed to get away from him. That's it. I'm sick of his childish antics.

"Don't ing touch me Chanyeol!"