2nd

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd Piece of the Puzzle

 

 

"I have something for you"

Tiffany's eyes glistened in anticipation as she waited for Taeyeon to get something from her bag.

"While you were at the bathroom," Taeyeon shyly explained herself. "I bought something that symbolizes us, Taeny."

 

Tiffany smiled in awe. "Us? What is it, Tae?"

 

Taeyeon wasn't good at expressing herself.

So that, coming from her best friend, was all new to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon took out two boxes that she had been hiding behind her back.

 

"Don't open it yet. Just get any of the two. The other one will be mine."

 

Tiffany grabbed one and Taeyeon grabbed the other.

 

They both opened their boxes together. Taeyeon got the key necklace while Tiffany got the Lock.

"What does this mean?"

 

"It's a friendship necklace."

Taeyeon paused as she thought of the meaning behind it.

"It means that you can trust me with everything, Fany-ah."

 

The redhead felt like her heart was gonna explode any minute.

She was so happy that she just wanted to wrap her arms around Taeyeon until she ran out of strength.

 

But out of curiousity, she just asked, "Are you giving it to me FOR FREE?" 

 

Taeyeon pouted.

"Stop asking. A simple thank you is enough, okay?"

 

"Thank you, TaeTae!! I know it's not enough. But you do know that YOU always make me happy, right?"

 

The older girl felt butterflies in her stomach. She mentally smacked herself for feeling that way.

'Yah! Taeyeon-ah... Why are you feeling this way? You do know that she's a girl... And you are too.. ARGH!'

 

"Will you put it on me?" Tiffany pleaded in such a way the the older girl couldn't say no.

 

Taeyeon moved the hair that was covering Tiffany's neck to the side.

'Why do I feel like I'm in a movie right now? Aarghh... Stop it. Your thoughts are going too far!'

 

She gulped at the sight and carefully placed the lock necklace around Tiffany's neck.

"There. It suits you."

 

 

 

The two just stared into each other's eyes.

Seeing Tiffany's smile made Taeyeon smile as well. She stayed still for a few seconds, just admiring the smile that Tiffany was giving her.

 

"TaeTae?" Tiffany waved her hand in front of Taeyeon's face.

'Here I go again... It's like the world stops turning when she smiles.'

 

"Give me yours too. I'll put it around your neck." Tiffany did likewise, but in a slow manner.

 

"What's taking you so long?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

 

"It's just that... We're too sweet, you know? Putting necklaces around each other. Like what couples do."

Tiffany grinned as she put the necklace on. Little did she know that her actions made Taeyeon smile like an idiot. 

 

 

****

 

 

The two best friends walked hand in hand around the mall after the dinner.

 

'Fany ah.. I don't know if I'm just confused right now. But this I'm sure is true. I am very happy when I'm with you. I hope you are too.'

 

Taeyeon glanced at the other couples inside the mall. She saw a tall guy holding the hand of a shorter girl. The look in their eyes were truly magical.

 

'If only one of us were a guy, Fany ah, things would have been perfect.'

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter