7th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7th Piece of the Puzzle

 

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes from what seemed like an hour of sleep. The car ride was long enough to have her mind wander in the depths of her dreams. Taking a nap at this time was very unusual for the redhead, who was now busy looking at the view of the city from the side window. She was at the backseat the whole time.

 

Her father occasionally looked at her through the rearview mirror. The car immediately stopped as the red light took its turn. Tiffany's father turned at the back to face his daughter.

 

"Tiff, If there's anything that's bothering you. You can tell me, alright?"

Mr Hwang smiled at his own daughter and playfully touched her red hair.

 

"It's nothing, dad. I'm just stressed out right now. I just need... rest." Tiffany assured him with a faint smile

 

"Well, it's just that, it's been a while since you last requested me to pick you up. And here you are, all gloomy and quiet. You know I'm not used to this kind of Tiffany."

He turned his way back to driving position. "And oh... I miss your brown hair, by the way."

 

'Maybe I should just go back to being a brunette.'

"Dad, Can you drop me by the nearest mall? I can go home from there."

 

"Just don't stay up too late. I'll go ahead, take care of yourself."

 

****

 

She stepped inside the salon where famous stars usually go to. It had been a while since she died her hair red. And knowing her dad missed her brown locks, she decided to change it back to how it really was before.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but think about her best friend.

'When I died my hair red a few months back, TaeTae had a shocked expression. I never really knew if she liked it or not.'

 

Tiffany sighed at the thought. She let her thoughts wander while the hair stylist started doing her thing.

 

'Why am I even thinking about her opinion? Does it really matter?' Tiffany let out a loud sigh which made the hair stylist worry.

 

"Omo! Did I hurt you?" The stylist asked.

"No, you didn't. Just... Continue."

 

 

A towel was neatly wrapped around her head, covering her mysterious hair. The soon to be brunette left the reality and slowly drifted off to dreamland. After 3 hours of hair treatment, she didn't realize that she slept for so long. She looked at her watch and  slapped her own face. She promised her dad she'll be home early. But seeing the time, it was already past 11 pm.

 

Tiffany couldn't help but panic. "Is it done yet?"

 

"Yes, yes." The hairstylist carefully removed the towel from the girl's head.

 

After some time, Tiffany looked at the finished product infront of her.

 

'Dad, i'm back. Your Tiffany's back. Taetae, I hope you like it.'

 

The brunette smiled at herself in the mirror and thanked the stylist after doing a great job.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

On her way home, Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about the times when Taeyeon would caress her head and pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter