41st

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

41st Piece of the Puzzle

 

 

He gently pushed her against the wall. He leaned forward until their lips were only an inch apart. His fingers grazed the smooth skin of her reddened cheeks.

“I’ve waited for so long,” he uttered, his lips forming a smirk. “And tonight, you’re all mine.”

Their lips touched.

She was feeling anxious, but that anxiety was nothing compared to the feelings that she herself could not explain.

His hands travelled up to her waist. His arms were too strong and yet, he was gentle. He carried her towards the bed as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

He halted his steps until he found the edge of the bed and crashed their bodies against it. They continued to savour each other’s lips.

“I trust you.” She breathed in between the kisses. 

“And I love you,” she looked up into his dark brown eyes.

“You love me, right?”

 

“I can’t promise you forever,” he answered abruptly.

“I don’t believe in forever because everything has an end.”

 

 

Her heart fell. Her feelings were crushed. She suddenly became doubtful.

The eerie silence filled the room as they looked into each other’s eyes.

 

“We can’t live forever, right? But I promise to love you as long as I live.”

“…”

His eyes bored into her melancholic gaze.

“And if there really is an afterlife, I’ll find you and make you fall in love with me all over again.”

 


 

 

Her eyes shed a single teardrop which fell down on the skin of a certain blonde. Her head was still leaning on Taeyeon’s lap. She turned her face away from the screen and looked at the girl who’s hiding her face behind a pillow.

“Taetae…”

She succeeded in pulling the soft thing out, and saw a crying baby-faced dork.

“You’re crying?” She grinned at the sight.

She wiped her own tears before wiping Taeyeon’s. “You’re too cute when you cry.”

 

“Who said I was crying? I wasn’t! Something just went in my eyes.” Taeyeon rebutted. “I’m Ironman; a man of steel!”

 

“Why are you denying it? It’s okay to cry over a movie.” She then pointed at her own face. “See? I also cried.”

 

Tiffany sat up against the couch and turned to face the girl beside her.

“And mind you, you are no Ironman. That man of steel thing is just for superman.”

 

“Must you really analyse every word I say?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. “I want to be the female version of Ironman!”

 

 

“You are nothing like him, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Ow, that hurts.” She gasped while covering , pretending to be hurt by the remark.

 

“Let me rephrase that- He’s nothing like you.” She paused. “Your face is smoother than that of a baby’s. Your skin is fluffier than a pillow. And your heart is softer than cotton.”

She pinched the older girl’s cheeks. “I don’t need Ironman. I already have my SuperTaeng.”

 

Taeyeon bit her lower lip. “You know what?” Her hand crept around Tiffany’s waist. She then pulled her closer and let the latter’s head rest on her shoulder. “You are cheesier than this movie, Smoothy Hwang.”

 

Realizing that the movie was still playing, they stopped talking until they regained their focus on the screen.

 

The scene was not exactly PG-13.

 

The man had managed to pull up her shirt, leaving her topless. His hands then searched for the latch of her bra. And as if in a hurry, he took it off and threw it away.

 

It was suddenly awkward.

Taeyeon cleared in hopes of removing the corrupted thoughts that lingered in her head.

She then pretended to play with her cell phone, until she heard soft moans coming from the TV.

She stole a glance at it and realized that the scene was becoming hotter by the second.

She felt her heart beating fast.

 

And Tiffany heard them clearly. She, too, was feeling nervous.

 

It was their first time watching a movie at Taeyeon’s condo unit-

Alone.

Together.

 

It had been five months since they started dating again.

They were taking things slow when Tiffany came back from the U.S.

A lot had changed during their four years of separation.

Sure, their feelings were never gone. But they had to start from scratch to refuel their old flame.

Five months. Was it enough to take things to the next level?

 

Tiffany clasped her thighs together, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter