28th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28th Piece of the Puzzle

 

 

A/N: Watch this first! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z84waV_Fm7U

 

 

Flashy lights, blinking through the night.

Red and green balls, perking up the walls.

Joyful odes, invigorating the season's mood.

 

Christmas was just around the corner. The cold wind sent out good vibes with matching Christmas tunes playing in every house.

 

Tiffany was home alone, propping up Christmas decors on their front door. The cold atmosphere sent shivers down her spine. It was the start of Winter season.

 

♪ "Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, HOT PINK!

Well, I'll wait up for you dear

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight" ♩ 

 

She hummed along the lyrics of one of her favorite Christmas songs, 'Santa Baby' as she tried to balance herself on a chair to reach the topmost surface of the door.

 

Not realizing that her one foot was on the edge of the chair, Tiffany lost balance and fell down.

 

She closed her eyes, thinking that this might be the end of her.

 

But the floor wasn't hard and rigid as she thought it would be. She felt a soft grip on her neck and thighs, feeling like a baby cradled by her mom. She savored the moment, being carried by a pair of arms.

 

She slowly opened her eyes only to see a cute dork who had a worried look on her face.

 

"Fany-ah! Seriously, can't you be more careful?" Taeyeon gently released the younger one down on the floor. "You're like a big baby."

 

Tiffany stood up and hugged the older girl. "Thanks, Taetae... You really remind me of my mother."

She released herself from the hug and smiled at the girl in front of her. "But then it will be if we continue this relationship. Don't you think, umma?"

 

"Yah! You're crazy. Did you already bump your head before I even caught you?" Taeyeon blurted out, laughing like an ahjumma.

 

"Why are you here anyway? How long have you been here?" Tiffany asked while fixing the mess she'd made by the front door.

 

"Am I not allowed to visit my mushroom on a weekend?" Taeyeon pouted, earning a pinch on the cheeks from Tiffany.

"I was listening to your singing."

 

"So you heard me all the while?"

 

"Y-yeah. And tonight, I'll be your own SanTAE baby."

 

Tiffany laughed upon hearing the lame joke of her girlfriend. It may sound lame for others, But to her, it wasn't. Her smile reached her ears as she pulled Taeyeon and made their way to the kitchen.

 

"Hey, SanTAE baby, what do you wanna do tonight?" Tiffany asked while rummaging through the fridge. "You hungry?"

 

She then felt a slender pair of arms around her. Taeyeon hugged her from the back, leaning her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder lovingly. Tiffany turned around to give the older girl a peck on the cheek. "What?"

 

"I just want you for my own... more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. Baby all I want for Christmas is you." Taeyeon sang her favorite Christmas song as she held the hand of her lover.

 

"That's english, Taetae." Tiffany's eyes formed into two crescent moons. "Do you know what that song means?"

 

"Of course Fany-ah, and I mean it."

 

"So you only want me for Christmas?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Not just for Christmas. I want you forever."

 

She closed the gap between them, kissing Tiffany passionately. Her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter