25th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25th Piece of the Puzzle

TAEYEON'S POV

 

Those lips.

Those pink luscious lips.

A pair of soft pinkish thing I've always wanted to feel with mine.

 

Why did it have to end so quickly? Kissing my best friend for the first time was something I'd like to remember for the rest of my life.

 

So they were right when they said that once you kiss the one you love for the first time, you're gonna need it like a maintentance drug. I'm hungry for more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a ert but Tiffany's kiss made me discover new things about myself.

 

New things like the unfamiliar sensation that I felt when our bodies collided.

 

IN BED.

 

Kissing in bed just made things harder.

I feel so frustrated. My mind's in a fuzzy state right now.

 

I'm lying down in her bed. I watch her groan in frustration after talking on the phone.

 

"What's with that guy?" I ask in a calm way. I don't want to sound like a jealous freak.

 

She lays down beside me. I turn sideways to face her. I look at her facial features as I interlace her fingers with mine. She still looks beautiful whatever she does, whatever she wears, and I just love to comb her messy morning hair right this moment. Right, I was the one who made her hair messy. I smirk at the thought.

 

"The call was from the police station." She squeezes my hand as if telling me that she's worried.

 

My eyes widen in shock.

"He's there right now? But why you? I mean, you're not related. You're not his girlfriend or whatever."

 

"The police said my name's the only contact number in his cellphone. He got arrested last night for assaulting someone. And they said I'm the only Korean friend that he has. So I guess I have no choice, right?"

 

I pout my lips and lean my back against a pillow while staring at the ceiling. Tiffany leans her head on my chest and plays with my hands.

 

"Are you jealous?"

Am I? After knowing that our feelings are mutual after all, why would I be jealous, right? It's just that this Nickhun guy is so annoying. He even used me to get closer to Tiffany.

 

Arrggh.

 

"Is there something to be jealous of?" I ask her as I my other hand  through her messy hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I HAD a slight crush on him, Tae."

 

 

OUCH.

I feel like I'm a kitten who's been hit by a giant truck.

 

"Oh. You look good together." I .

I'm trying to stay calm but my lips form a frown which Tiffany caught a glimpse of.

 

"But WE look perfect together." She crawls on top of me and smiles like an angel.

 

An angel on top of me.

Please dirty thoughts, just go away.

 

"Besides, It was just a minute or two. He's nothing compared to my baby."

 

She leans down to capture my lips.

 

HEAVEN.

 

I know we're just a new couple but I can't help it. It's been three long years of love and admiration. Three long years of pushing and pulling. Three long years of frustration.

 

My heart is starting to beat fast once again. Does she feel the same right now?

 

My hands. What do I do with them? Where do I put them?

GREAT.

I put them around her neck and pull her closer to me. 

 

She uses her pink muscle to part my lips, asking for entrance.

Her hands make their way to the zipper of my jacket and eventually throw the cloth away. I'm now left with my white tank top.

 

These clothes aren't really helping at all. I feel so hot right now. Maybe because of the sunrays which are directed to this bed.

 

or not.

 

She pulls away from me and quickly removes her top which leaves her with only a bra on.

 

I gulp at the sight. My eyes are fixed on her clothed chest and I suddenly feel my mouth longing for something.

 

I can't seem to control my hands right now as they snake around her waist, pulling her close once again. I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter