3rd

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Piece of the Puzzle

 

 

"Since today's Saturday, I get to watch Rain oppa's shows!! STALKER MODE ajsdgfsdkjghkd!!"

 

And just like that, Taeyeon, stayed home the entire day just watching Rain's TV shows and live performances.

 

"Someday, I'm going to meet you. And you're gonna fall for me. And we're gonna live happily ever after."

 

Her eyes quickly fell on the picture frame above her bedside table. It was taken during their freshman year in college. They looked so young and innocent back then.

 

 

 

 

Three Years Ago

 

Being a college freshman was too stressful for Taeyeon. She lived at the other side of Seoul, and the university was at the other side. So basically, she had to wake up earlier than usual.

She had her own car, but was too lazy to drive herself to school.

And that was why she insisted on taking the bus instead.

Taeyeon didn't initially notice that there was a girl in her class who would always ride the same bus with her almost everyday.

 

The short-haired girl was always accompanied by a taller girl, who was well known to be part of the school's dance troupe. The two girls would always go home together for they lived in the same neighborhood.

 

Taeyeon, who was always alone during the ride home, saw the two girls one afternoon. And since she didn't want to go home alone for the entire semester, she finally gathered the courage to talk to them.

 

 

"Hello!  I'm Taeyeon." She bowed down and smiled like a total dork on front of the two. "Nice to meet you both."

 

The short haired girl and the tall girl looked at her from head to toe, smiling as if they had just seen a cute puppy.

 

"Hi! I'm Tiffany!!!! We're classmates, right?!!!"

Taeyeon had her eyes widened in disbelief for the girl seemed so hyper. But she managed to smile back for the smile of her newly found friend was so contagious.

 

"And I'm Sooyoung. Don't stay too close to me, shortie! We're gonna look like David and Goliath!"

"Who are you calling shortie?"

 

"Maybe Tiffany. But my eyes are looking at you." Sooyoung responded sarcastically.

 

The three girls immediately laughed at the tallest girl's remark. 

 

***

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were classmates. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter