16th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16th Piece of the Puzzle

 

A tall, milky-white skinned guy entered the front gate of the university. He was wearing a white long-sleeved polo that had one button opened and jeans that perfectly fit his long legs. He tightly held the American-branded sling bag that was hanging on his shoulder.

 

He removed the sunglasses that were covering his eyes and thick brows.

“Hello Korea.” He smiled upon seeing the tall building in front of him.

He walked past the other students and smiled at some girls who were literally gawking at him.

 

“It’s a crime to be that handsome!!” One girl giggled at one corner.

“He just smiled at me! I’m gonna die!” The other girl covered to prevent herself from squealing like a fan girl.

“Hey, he’s mine, not yours!” One Chinese girl hissed.

 

Little did he know that the girls in the university kept bickering around him.

 

***

 

 

The professor cleared his throat before greeting the students.

“Good morning class! Before I start the lecture, I’ll have to introduce someone to all of you. We have an exchange student who just arrived from America.”

 

The foreigner slowly entered the classroom with a shy smile on his face.

 

The professor whispered into the tall guy’s ear.“Please introduce yourself to the class.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong Haseyo, Nickhun Imnida.”

 

 

He bowed down with his hands clasped together

The students started to exchange thoughts about the new guy in class, mostly the girls.

“He’s totally my type!”

"Omo!!! He's like an idol!"

"He seriously looks like the guy from 2PM!"

 

 

“Wow, he speaks Korean very well for a foreigner.” Sunny mumbled to her seatmate.

“Yeah he does.” Taeyeon replied nonchalantly.

 

The new guy searched for an empty chair but realized that almost all the chairs were already occupied. The empty ones were at the very back of the room.

 

“I arranged the seats alphabetically by surname. You don’t have to worry about it, Mr. Horvejkul.” Mr. Park guided the new student to his proper seat.

 

“Okay, adjust yourselves class. Move by one seat.” He instructed the students whose surnames start with letter H.

 

“Thanks, Professor Park.” Nickhun bowed his head to the old man.

The professor proceeded to his lecture while some girls continued to look at the new handsome guy in class.

 

 

Nickhun smiled at the brunette beside him.

 

“Hi. Your name is?” He asked in english.

 

The girl turned her gaze to the new guy and flashed her eye smile.

 

“It’s Tiffany Hwang. You can call me Tiff.” She then replied in the same language.

 

 

The new guy felt his heart thump like crazy upon seeing the most beautiful smile he’d ever seen.

 

“And you can call me Khun. Your English is wow, Tiff.” He commended the girl.

 

“I’m from America as well.”

 

“Really? We must be friends then!”

 

The professor cleared his throat to get the attention of the two students who seemed to be interrupting his lecture.

 

“I believe the both of you can continue talking AFTER I finish my lecture.”

Mr. Park glared at Nickhun and Tiffany.

 

*****

 

 

Taeyeon waited for her best friend outside the classroom during the break time.

 

Wooyoung approached the short girl who was standing along the hallway.

“Taengoo, how was your weekend? You didn’t reply to my messages.”

 

Taeyeon didn’t want to lie. But telling the truth would just make things worse.

“I’m sorry for not replying, I went out of town Wooyoungie…”

 

 

“Oh… We can still hang out, right?" Wooyoung carefully watched his words for it might scare Taeyeon off. "I mean, as friends!?”

 

The short girl nodded her head once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter