45th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

45th Piece of the Puzzle

 

 

“Me.”

 

Taeyeon’s mind was like trapped in a maze. She wasn’t sure what her girlfriend exactly meant by that.

Her inner byuntae kept whispering, ‘She’s giving herself to you!’

 

“I can’t wait to unwrap my present.”

It was supposed to be an inner thought. But it slipped out from mindlessly.

 

“Yah!”

 

“I know. I’m byuntaeng again. Bla-bl-“

 

Tiffany tapped Taeyeon’s lips using her index finger. “Let me wear something nice first.”

She then leaned in to whisper seductively, “before you unwrap me.”

 

 

And Taeyeon could only gulp nervously.

 

 

 

***

 

 

It was perfect. Everything was going smoothly.

Taeyeon’s family, together with Tiffany and Sooyoung just stayed there all afternoon, playing games, sharing stories, singing, making fun of each other, and basically just enjoying themselves. But evening came, and everyone had to leave.

 

Soon, it was only Taeyeon and Tiffany.

They were standing at the balcony outside Taeyeon's room, just enjoying the wind breeze.

 

Tiffany’s elbows were leaning against the barrier as she looked up at the sky. She felt warmer when Taeyeon’s slender arms encircled her waist from the back.

 

Taeyeon kissed the exposed skin on Tiffany’s shoulder, sending shivers down the spine of the latter.

“Thank you, Fany-ah... I just can’t thank you enough.”

 

Tiffany smiled.

 

Taeyeon rested her chin above Tiffany’s shoulder as she looked up at the stars.

“Remember when I told you that we’ll always be under the same sky?”

 

Tiffany recalled the moment when they were sitting on the bench just outside their house.

"Hmm." She nodded once. "Of course."

 

“When you were away, I would always look at the stars. And then you would always pop in my mind. I kept thinking… ‘Tiffany might be looking at the same stars right now.’  Taeyeon turned Tiffany around as she held the latter’s hand lovingly.

"And that thought would always keep my faith alive… That no matter the distance, I know we still have each other.” She smiled. Her eyes were sparkling. “I almost thought you had forgotten about me. But you proved me wrong.”

 

Tiffany tightened the hold. “I tried, Tae. I tried to forget you, seriously.”

 

Taeyeon frowned at the confession.

 

“But then I failed. And no matter how hard I tried, I always ended up failing.” She sighed. “Because my heart always finds a way to come back to you.”

 

Hearing those words made Taeyeon's heart melt.

She fixed the fringe that was covering Tiffany’s eyes, and tugged it behind the latter’s ears so that she could touch her cheeks freely.

 

“You know that I really, really, really love you, right?” She grazed the latter’s skin using the back of her fingers

 

Tiffany nodded twice, her eyes turning into two crescents as she smiled sheepishly.

“I really, really, really love you too, Tae.”

 

“I’ll never get tired of saying it.” Taeyeon leaned forward until their noses were brushing against each other.

 

 

 

 

 

“And I will forever mean it.”

 

 

She then captured Tiffany’s lips with too much eagerness.

It was just a simple kiss at first. But then they found it difficult to pull away.

 

It turned into a heated make out session and soon, they became too engulfed with each other’s warmth.

 

Tiffany felt an intruder trying to open , and being in a vulnerable state, she immediately gave in.

Her tongue was then caught by the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter