5th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th Piece of the Puzzle

 

"I don't like him, Tae" 

 

The red haired girl's unreadable expression slowly turned into sad puppy eyes.

Taeyeon wondered why Tiffany wouldn't like Wooyoung. He was definitely the guy that every girl would wish for to be their boyfriend.

 

"But why? He seems nice and good look-" Taeyeon was cut off by a voice coming from her side

 

"Nice and what.... 

 

 

 

Taengoo?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls were interrupted by a tall and slender girl. She sat beside Taeyeon and scooped a spoonful of rice in coming from the short girl's plate.

 

Taeyeon's plate became empty in a matter of seconds, as if there was no food in the first place.

 

"Yah! You shikshin! Buy your own food!"

The shorter girl stared in disbelief at the tall girl who was busy chewing the food that's supposed to be hers.

 

"No. I like eating food for free! The taste is so much better!"

She then snatched away the iced tea from Tiffany's hand.

 

Tiffany's jaw dropped as soon as Sooyoung gulped all the remaining iced tea in just a blink of an eye.

"When will you ever change, Choi Sooyoung?"

 

Sooyoung burped quietly in front of her. "Excuse me."

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany had their eyes widened at the sight of their friend, who seemed to be so satisfied after eating their food.

 

"So I repeat my question. Taengoo! You said Wooyoung was nice and?? Good looking? Am I right?"

Sooyoung was obviously teasing the shorter girl beside her. Her eyebrows were literally going up and down, eagerly anticipating Taeyeon's answer.

"Aigooo.... Our friend here is not a kid anymore!!!"

 

The shorter girl softly smacked Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Yah! Youuuu!!!!"

 

The David and Goliath couple continued playing around for what seemed like an hour and just stopped upon hearing Tiffany speak up.

"You two... Stop it already okay?"

 

Sooyoung then turned to the redhead.

"Why? You're jealous, Tiffany?"

 

The red head shook her head.

 

"You are, aren't you? Just admit it."

 

"Hey girls, I have to go somewhere else, see you later okay?"

Tiffany pretended to look at her watch and stood up. "My dad's going to pick me up."

She glanced at Taeyeon with an apologetic smile. "I won't take the bus later."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter