6th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6th Piece of the Puzzle

 

TIFFANY'S PAST

 

Tiffany, along with Leo and Michelle, grew up in the US. Her preschool to Junior Highschool years were spent in Diamond Bar, California. They were living life at its finest. Her dad was a lawyer, while her mom just stayed home to look after them.

 

But everything changed in an instant.

While everyone was away, a group of unknown thieves break-entered their house. Mrs. Hwang was at home, busily preparing for their dinner. And upon seeing the face of the robbers, she quickly ranaway but luck wasn't on her side. The leader of the gang had a gun on his hand. And just like that, the mother of three, got killed by a gun shot. The murder case was closed when the killer finally surrendered himself to the Police.

 

After the sudden death of her beloved mother, her father decided that the whole family should just leave their house and go back to South Korea. The Hwang family had a house of their own in Seoul. Tiffany's dad inherited it from his father-in-law, who just passed away shortly after his wife's death.

 

It was a very rough road for the youngest girl to begin with. Everything was a mess. She would always cry at night, hoping that her mother was still alive. She longed for her mother who would always sing her to sleep. The years spent with her beloved mother were not enough for she was just 14 when the incident happened. She never knew that being away for just one afternoon would lead to the death of their mother. She thought it only happened in the movies. But her life, in that moment, was more than just fiction. It was real. She had to accept that.

 

Even though life wasn't really good to her, she never failed to put up a positive attitude. If that's the only way to pretend that she's alright, she'd do it. She had always believed that her mother is already in the arms of God. Her faith was so strong that even in hardships, she would always try to smile.

She had a lot of struggles, especially in dealing with the High School bullies.

She was indeed, the kid who was always made fun of... because her korean language skills were lacking.

She only had one friend, named Jessica Jung.

 

Tiffany was very grateful to have an english speaking friend in her first few years in Korea. At least, she didn't have a lot of trouble speaking her mind. But their friendship wasn't really something special. They were total opposites. Even though Tiffany had more reasons not to smile, she always managed to be a bright and bubbly girl.

 

Jessica Jung was entirely different. She didn't have reasons to frown, but she would always say that it's tiring to always open wide her lips just to show her teeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter