11th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11th Piece of the Puzzle

"One finds love not by being loved, but by loving. We can never know love if we try to draw others to ourselves; nor can we find it by centering our love in them. For love is infinite; it is never ours to create." -J. Donald Walters

 

Taeyeon’s heart felt a little lighter than before. She never planned on confessing her true feelings towards her bestfriend. She just wanted to let her know, through her actions. Singing a song that perfectly described her feelings was one thing that she’s always dreamed of.

Somehow, a part of her wanted to stay by Tiffany’s side. She decided to enter the younger girl’s room once again. The girl was sleeping peacefully with curved lips. The older girl carefully fixed the younger girl’s fringe that was slightly covering her eyes.

“Fany-ah, some things are better left unspoken…”

Her mind was battling with her heart. But in the end, her heart won. A Soft pair of lips touched the soft skin of the sleeping girl’s forehead.

On her way back home, Taeyeon couldn’t help but feel all giddy inside. She gently touched her own lips, remembering what she did.

 

'Yah! Taeyeon! You just stole a kiss from your bestfriend!'

 She mentally smacked herself but laughed it off anyway.

 

 

 

        She looked at her best friend who was a few meters away. Once their eyes met, the younger one's eyes turned into two crescents. Taeyeon, in turn, showed her dimpled smile and gestured her to come over. Tiffany was then stopped in her tracks by her partner, Sunny.

 

“Tiffany, I just finished typing all the contents of our presentation.” Sunny gave out the papers to the brunette.

“Omo… Why didn’t you let me help? What am I gonna do now?”

“It’s fine. I just figured that it’ll be better if I worked behind the scene, while you go present it with your energetic self.”

“So you mean… All I’m gonna do is to study these?” Tiffany scanned the contents of the paper.

“Yes, and we’re gonna be fine!”

Tiffany carefully studied each page of their research. She didn't want to be a burden to her partner so she planned on doing a superb presentation all by herself, since all the work was done by Sunny.

 

 

 

Wooyoung approached Taeyeon, while carrying a massive number of books.

“You ready, Taeyeon-ssi?” He sat beside the short girl.

 The girl smiled at the him. "Yeah"

 

The two partners went to to Taeyeon's house together. It was an awkward atmosphere for the two weren't really that close. The girl would occasionally catch the guy staring at her. This made the girl chuckle a bit.

"Do I have dirt on my face?" She asked while Wooyoung was driving.

"Hey I'm not staring at you!"

"Defensive much? I was asking if I have a dirt on my face. I wasn't accusing you of staring at me." Taeyeon's voice got a little louder causing the guy to flinch.

"Ah no... your face is pretty. I mean, you don't have dirt on your beautiful face."

 

Wooyoung laughed at himself for being silly.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and looked through the side window of Wooyoung's car.

 

"Here we are." She pointed her fingers towards the 3-story house that was surrounded by trees.

 

 

 

Taeyeon introduced Wooyoung to her parents in the living room.

"Omma, Appa, This is Jang Wooyoung, my classmate. He's here for our research presentation."

"Good afternoon" Wooyoung bowed down twice to show respect for the elders.

Taeyeon's father was looking intensely at the guy. Her mother, on the other hand, greeted the young guy nicely.

 

The two proceeded in doing their research. They were both so into their project that they didn't notice that it was already late in the evening. Wooyoung decided to proceed on his plan.

"Taeyeon-ssi...."

"Yeah?"

"Can I call you, Taengoo? I mean... we've been classmates for a while now.." He said while flipping through the book he's holding.

"Sure.. no problem." Taeyeon flashed her toothy smile which caused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter