10th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th Piece of the Puzzle

               

The older girl kept caressing the long brown hair of the younger one during their warm embrace. She knew what the younger girl was feeling. Tiffany seemed like a jolly person who's always so energetic in the eyes of everyone. But her weakness could only be seen by her best friend.

They didn't need words. Odd and cheesy as it may sound, but the two girls had already acquired telepathic skills which they believed that only the two of them had.

Taeyeon then tried to break the hug which lasted for minutes. She cupped the cheeks of the younger girl and earned a cute pout from the latter. Tiffany then covered from yawning.

 

'Aigoo.... this girl... She wants me to stay but she seems to be sleepy.'

 

"Fany Fany Tipfany! You're sleeping on me now? I thought you wanted me to stay a bit longer?" The older girl asked while pinching both sides of the younger girl's cheeks.

 

"Sorry Tae, can't help it. The sound of the rain makes me sleepy....

 

 

 

 

 

...but can you stay beside me

 

 

 

 

 

...until I fall asleep?"

 

 

***

 

The two girls walked inside the room of Tiffany.

It was very flashy in the eyes of Taeyeon. The last time she went there, the room was just plain pink. But now, seeing it after a while, Taeyeon thought that it drastically turned into a PINK kingdom.

Taeyeon sat on Tiffany's bed while waiting for the latter to be finished in the shower.

The younger girl came out from the bathroom, wrapped only in a single cloth.

The pink towel that was covering her upper body reached only inches above the knees.

Her long brown hair wasn't completely dried up and fell perfectly at her sides.

Taeyeon gulped at the sight and quickly shifted her gaze towards the other side of the room.

 

"Tae! You know that's my favorite color!" Tiffany smirked at the older girl.

 

The older girl looked at her own shirt and tried to find any shade of pink but failed after searching.

"Where?" Taeyeon asked while looking at her shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOUR FACE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S PINK NOW" Tiffany laughed while pointing at Taeyeon's face.

 

Taeyeon wanted to smack her own face for being so obvious. She wanted to completely hide herself from embarassment.

 

"Hey! I'm usually like this! I have rosy cheeks you know!?" Taeyeon reasoned out, still looking away.

 

Tiffany slowly walked towards the older girl, still wrapped in a pink towel. Taeyeon saw her bestfriend from her peripheral vision.

 

"Tae..... Are you....

 

 

blushing?"

 

"Y--Yah! Why would I? We're both girls you know!? Just dress up now. and go to sleep! yeah.. you're sleepy r-right?" 

 

"Okay okay Taetae. if you say so." Tiffany smiled and made her way towards the changing room.

 

Tiffany was now wearing a hot pink nightgown. She made her way towards her own bed with Taeyeon on the other side, still sitting.

She went under the covers and lay down her back. She smiled at the older girl who was now busy looking at the window.

 

"Tae." Tiffany poked the the chubby cheek of her bestfriend.

 

"Go to sleep now. I'll leave once the rain stops."

 

"Can you please sing me to sleep?" Tiffany was now facing Taeyeon, who was sitting beside her.

 

Taeyeon moved her body closer to the younger girl and gently caressed the younger girl's head as if she was singing to a baby.

 

CLOSER

by Kim Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter