17th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th Piece of the Puzzle

 

The new guy was surrounded by a group of girls. One Chinese girl stepped forward and smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey there, new classmate." She offered him a handshake which caused a ruckus from the girls behind her.

 

"Oh, Hi..." He took the girl's hand and shook it. "You're Victoria, right?"

 

His angelic smile almost caused the girls to faint.

 

She nodded in response. The group of girls started to giggle behind her back.

Victoria signalled her friends to keep quiet and turned to face Nickhun again. "So... You know my name?"

 

"I heard your friends calling you, that's why."

 

'Okay. I'm so foolish to be thinking that he knows my name coz he asked someone for it. Great.' She thought.

She felt like she's being swallowed by the ground for she couldn't speak.

 

"Great. Bye." She smiled shyly and slightly bowed down her head. She ran towards her friends and quickly pulled them to walk faster.

 

Nichkun chuckled at the girl's awkwardness. "How cute." 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

Taeyeon was zoning out for what seemed like a minute or two. Her mind was trapped in a maze.

She couldn't decide whether to agree on Wooyoung's request or just spend the weekend with Tiffany and the new American guy.

 

'I feel bad. I've been rejecting Wooyoung for a lot of times already. But this time is different, he personally gave me a VIP ticket.

Omo. What do I do now? Should I just... ?'

 

She looked at the ticket and read its details.

 

"Tae, is that guy bothering you again?" Tiffany s her arm around Taeyeon's. She noticed the piece of paper that Taeyeon was holding. She could tell that Taeyeon was lost in her own train of thought for the latter still stood there, frozen.

 

"Taaaeee.... Are you losing it?" She snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon's eyes.

 

The older girl was startled at her best friend's action. "Losing what?" She asked, slightly scratching her head.

 

"Your sanity." Tiffany had a playful look on her face. She then stuck her tongue out and leaned her head on the shorter girl's shoulder.

 

"You're the only one who makes me lose my sanity." Taeyeon blurted out, not noticing that it came out louder than what she had really intended to.

 

 

'Did I just say that out loud? I usually think before I speak but.... Ohmy. I might freak her out.'

 

Taeyeon mentally scolded herself for being so mindless about her words. She stood there, frozen as her best friend slowly straightened up her position.

 

Tiffany's lips slightly curved up upon hearing Taeyeon's statement.

 

"I make you go insane, Taeyeon-ah?" She stepped closer to the shorter girl, leaving their faces only inches apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked intensely at Taeyeon's eyes, making the latter blush in an instant.

 

'What are you trying to do, Fany-ah... That stare can really kill me now. Am I still alive?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yes! You always make me go insane...." She bit her lip as she deeply thought about what to say next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The way you call me in the morning just to wake me up makes my eardrums explode everytime!"

 

'How I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter