24th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24th Piece of the Puzzle

 

 

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, according to the pink Hello Kitty alarm clock on the bedside table. The cold wind from the outside was rushing through the curtains as the birds sang their lullabies. It was a perfect morning to begin with. The Autumn breeze sent peaceful vibes to the sleeping girl who had a smiling pair of eyes.

 

Tiffany woke up from the sound of a 'customized ring tone' which made her realize one thing.

'WHY IS THIS PERSON UP SO EARLY?'

The corners of her lips almost reached her ears as she continued to stare at her flashing cell phone.

She didn't answer it right away. She didn't want the 'other person' to know that she was so eager in talking to her.

 

Talk about playing hard to get.

 

[Hello?]

Tiffany's morning voice was low and husky which made the other person think that maybe, this girl just woke up.

 

[Wake uuuuup!! Wake up! Wake up!!]

 

[ Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns0fjBq1vPI&feature=relmfu ]

 

[Hmm. Taetae.]

Tiffany was grinning like an idiot upon hearing Taeyeon's contagious laughter.

 

[Did I disturb your beauty sleep?]

 

'Not at all, Tae.'

[How I wish you were here beside me, Tae.]

 

[But I'm already there, Fany-ah]

 

 

Tiffany's heart skipped a beat. She ran towards her window to check if Taeyeon's telling the truth.

[Huh? Where?] She tried looking for a small figure but no one was there.

 

 

 

[There.... Inside your heart.]

Taeyeon was laughing like a fool, thinking that she pulled off a prank on Tiffany once again.

 

Feeling a bit disappointed, Tiffany just let out a sigh. She was somehow expecting that Taeyeon was really outside their house.

[Why are you up so early?]

 

[I couldn't sleep last night because I kept thinking about you.] Taeyeon's voice was calm and sincere. She's not used to sweet talking but she couldn't help it. It's her Tiffany Hwang we're talking about, after all.

 

Tiffany giggled sheepishly. [Since when did you become sooo cheesy, Kim Taeyeon?!]

 

[Just now.]

 

Her bedroom door opened by itself. She was slightly taken aback for she didn't know why it opened all of a sudden.

[Wait. Hold on, Tae.] She stood up from her bed and slowly made her way towards the door.

 

She looked sideways upon reaching the door which was slightly opened.

No one was there.

 

As she turned around to walk away, a pair of slender arms gently wrapped around her waist.

 

"Good morning, baby."

A familiar voice whispered into Tiffany's ears.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter