30th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30th Piece of the Puzzle

 

"Fany-ah..." Taeyeon used her thumb to wipe Tiffany's tears away.

"Tae, you're making me fall for you even more. Why are you making things hard for me? I'm getting used to these already. What will happen to me when I leave? My heart is breaking just by the mere thought of us being miles apart."

Taeyeon's eyes weren't an exception. Seeing her lover burst into tears made her weak.

"I'd be lying if I said I'll be strong for us both. Because honestly, I'm weak. Especially when it comes to you. Just think about this, Fany-ah... 4 years is nothing compared to FOREVER."

"I don't want to get used to being without you, Tae."

"Me too."

 

'I'm scared, Tiffany. Sorry, I'm not that confident. 4 years.... is really a long time.'

 

Taeyeon's eyes were piercing right through Tiffany's.

She was mentally speaking for herself.

 

'Taetae, we'll be fine, right?'

 

Taeyeon leaned her chin on Tiffany's shoulders, gently patting the latter's back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was walking alone in the midnight. She sneaked out of their house just to buy a birthday present for her mom. A group of men who had their faces covered with black cloth, surrounded the innocent girl.

 

"Hello y.... Why are you out here, alone?" One of the guys said as he slowly walked towards the girl.

Taeyeon was scared as hell. She didn't know what to do. She tried running but her short legs failed her for she was caught easily by one of them. "You are not going anywhere, miss."

 

Taeyeon was struggling in the arms of the unknown guys. She silently prayed, hoping that this was just another nightmare.

 

"Please, anyone? Help m-" was tightly covered by a rough hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A familiar voice was heard out of nowhere.

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung rushed towards them, kicking the 'bad guys' one by one, pulling Taeyeon away from their grasp. He was about to start a fist fight but then the guys ranaway quickly, leaving the two alone.

 

"Taengoo, are you okay!?"

 

Taeyeon was panting hard. Everything happened so quickly like it was some scene from an action movie. She looked up at the young man who had a worried face. "I'm fine, Wooyoung. Thanks."

 

 

The young man accompanied Taeyeon on the way home. She was quiet all the while, thinking about what could've happened if Wooyoung didn't come to save her.

 

They were greeted by Jiwoong who was waiting anxiously by the gate.

"Taeyeon-ah! Are you out of your mind, going out at this hour?!"

Jiwoong clenched his fist upon seeing the young man. "With this guy!?"

 

'Omo. He got the wrong idea.'

 

"Oppa, I just stumbled upon him... It's a long story."

 

And so everything that happened that night was explained by Wooyoung, for Taeyeon was still in a state of shock.

Jiwoong patted his sister's back, "Everything alright?"

"I'm fine, oppa." Taeyeon nodded her head and glanced at Wooyoung. "Wooyoung, thanks again for saving me."

Since it was 'dangerous' for Wooyoung to walk alone outside, Jiwoong let him stay for the night.

 

The next day, Jiwoong told their parents the reason why Wooyoung spent the night at their house. Mr. and Mrs. Kim kept on praising the young man as if they owed their daughter's life to him.

 

 

 

Taeyeon kept it a secret from Tiffany.

She was so sure that Tiffany would get upset if she knew what happened that night.

 

'Why were you alone? You shouldn't be going out by yourself at midnight!'

She was already imagining what her lover would say.

 

And what's worse was Wooyoung was there to rescue her.

Telling it to Tiffany? Definitely not a good idea.

You wouldn't want to witness a jealous HellFany, would you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

"How was our acting!?"

"You're the best, guys! They seriously fell for it."

"Now, you better treat us to a fancy dinner. Everything comes with a price now." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter