8th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th Piece of the Puzzle

 

"The human heart has an involuntary mechanism. Scientifically speaking, it beats continuously without signals coming from the human brain. And when the human heart finds love, it doesn't choose WHO it beats for. It cannot choose WHEN to stop, for the mind has no control over it." -insidethoughts

 

 

The short girl couldn't stop her thoughts from wandering during their class. She kept thinking about the brunette who was busy copying notes from the lecture.

'Are we on the same page, Fany ah? It seems like I'm the only one who thinks about these foolish thoughts. I should just stop, right? It seems so unfair, I feel like an idiot thinking about you all the time.'

Taeyeon's silent sigh was heard by the girl who was seated next to her. The girl was a little shorter than Taeyeon. She had a short golden hair which only she could pull off nicely.

 

"Omo... Taengoo! You're day dreaming again!" Her seatmate whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon snapped back to reality to face her seatmate who was poking her left arm.

 

"Sunkyu... When will this end?" Taeyeon asked while looking straight at the front row.

Sunny thought that her seatmate was referring to the long lecture because she too, was feeling bored at the time.

"10 more minutes Taengoo... Let's endure this okay?" she said in a cheerful tone.

'How I wish it was that easy... How I wish I could stop all these feelings in a matter of minutes.'

Taeyeon waited patiently for their class to end. It was like that everyday. She would always wait for the dismissal time because it's the time of the day when she would always ride the bus with her bestfriend, and Sooyoung.

 

 

After the very long lecture which took forever to be finished, the students all stood up to leave the room. The professor stopped everyone from going out. He settled the class down again for some announcement.

 

"Attention, class! I have made some changes in the instructions for your research project. You'll be reporting not just once. It will be a series of reports for the whole month.

The students began mumbling words of dissapointment.

That means you and your partner should work hard in your presentation. Your final grade in this subject will be coming from your reports. So I encourage you to do your best. Okay?? Class dismissed." The professor sat down and fixed his things.

 

Tiffany turned her gaze at the back of the room, where Taeyeon was seated. Sunny signaled her to come over. The brunette walked her way towards their direction. But her feet stood still at the ground the moment she saw who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter