14th :(

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th Piece of the Puzzle

 

Sooyoung had been analyzing the friendship of Taeyeon and Tiffany. The three of them became friends almost at the same time. But she couldn't help but wonder about the real thing between her two friends. Her relationship with each one of them was just like that of any other close friend. 

And when she tried to think about the interaction of the two, their stares, their smiles, their sneaky touches, their sweetness, there could only be one conclusion: They're in love.

But they didn't know it themselves, she believed. Sooyoung wanted to know what the real score was. She tried thinking of ways to make them closer than they were now. Being a loyal shipper that she was, a very bright idea popped in her mind.

 

"So Taengoo. You need to face your consequence now!" Sooyoung blurted out while eating her pizza.

"Oh no.... I promise I'll supply your food for a week! Just. don't make fun of me."

 

'You're gonna thank me for this, Kim Taeyeon.'

 

"Soo! what is it? Don't make it hard for her."

'Hmm... I see the concern in your eyes, Tiffany Hwang. This is gonna be so much fun!'

 

She laughed at her own silly thoughts.

 

"I won't! Because she won't be alone in this consequence. You'll be with her, Fany!"

 

Sooyoung's eyebrows kept moving vertically while looking intensely at her two friends.

 

 

 

Call her shikshin. check.

Call her a giant. check.

Call her a stick. check.

Call her clever. A MILLION CHECKS.

 

***

 

Michelle and Jaebom had gone to a fancy restaurant for their own lovey dovey time. Jay wanted Michelle all to himself on her birthday day so they left the three younger girls at the Amusement Park.

Mr. Hwang bade farewell to everyone for he still had an appointment to attend to in the evening. He knew that the "kids" wouldn't want to go home yet, so he didn't bother to ask them to go with him.

Sooyoung wanted to stay in Incheon for the night, but her parents already asked her not to be too late. As much as she wanted to stay, she had to go home early.

 

"If you're leaving us here, does that mean my consequence will be forgotten now?"

 

Taeyeon smiled dorkily for she didn't want to be made fun of.

 

"No way. I already bought your punishment!" Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and eventually searched for something inside her bag.

 

"Bought? What did you buy just now, Soo?" Tiffany curiously asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"THIS!"

 

"A handcuff?"

 

Sooyoung had an evil look on her face while looking at the two girls.

 

"Soo, don't scare us like that!" Tiffany tried to hold back her laughter but she couldn't contain it anymore so she just laughed while clapping her hands.

 

"So this is your consequence Taengoo! You're both gonna be handcuffed until we see each other again!"

With that, Sooyoung grabbed the wrists of both girls and locked the handcuff. She took the key and kept it inside her pocket.

 

"Serves you right." Sooyoung mentally congratulated herself. The tall girl was grinning secretly as she bade farewell to her two friends who were obviously blushing in the cold afternoon.

'Too bad i'm not gonna witness it.'

 

*****

 

Tiffany looked so pleased at the handcuff she was wearing

"You look so happy, Fany-ah... Let me guess..."Taeyeon used her other hand to point on her chin, pretending to be thinking deeply."You're so happy because it's pink! right!?" The older girl chuckled at the eyesmiling face of her bestfriend.

 

"Yes... But not only that."

'This is such a cheesy moment Tae.. I don't know what I'm feeling now but I can't stop myself from smiling like an idiot.'

 

Tiffany ran towards the ferris wheel, totally ignoring the fact that they were both handcuffed.

 

"Yah! Fany-ah...  Take it slow... You're dragging me already" Taeyeon couldn't stop laughing for she felt like a doll being played by her two friends all day.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Seeing the sky so close made Tiffany jump in her seat like a little child.

 

"Omo omo.... Fany ah! I don't wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter