18th

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th Piece of the Puzzle

 

Wooyoung stared deeply into the eyes of the short girl in front of him, like a predator to his prey. The taste of the alcohol was still lingering on his lips as he leaned in for a kiss. The kiss got deeper as the guy pushed the helpless girl against the wall. Soft moans escaped from the short girl as the guy used his tongue to her collar bone.

 

"Ahh.. Woo- young.. uggh"

 

His hands travelled from her thighs up to the hem of her shirt as he nibbled on her neck, leaving the girl breathless. He his own lips before pressing it onto the girl's jawline as he whispered hungrily into her ears.

"I know you want me, Taengoo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl quickly shoved the guy's hands away from her abs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MY NAME'S DARA, YOU JERK!"

 

*SLAP*

 

 

 

The skinny girl took her bag from the table and walked towards the door. She turned her back to face the guy again.

 

"And don't you dare call me again, Wooyoung!" She slammed the door close, leaving the guy hanging.

 

 

Wooyoung pressed his hands on the sides of his temple, whispering curses at himself. "Aish. I'm so stupid!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was laughing all to herself while looking at her cell phone. She was sitting across Sooyoung and Taeyeon inside the Cafeteria. Her eyes never left the screen as the two girls in front of her just stayed there, looking at her as if she was a lunatic.

 

"Yah! Is there something you're not sharing with us!?" Sooyoung blurted out, making the brunette stop.

Tiffany fanned herself as she tried to gain her composure back.

 

Taeyeon just sat there, looking all gloomy. "Is Nickhun texting you again, Fany ah?"

She tried not to look jealous. She faked a smile and pretended to best friend.

 

"Oohh... So it's Nickhun. Hmm.. Khun-Fany. Wow. Sounds good!" Taeyeon was grinning as if she liked the idea of the two dating.

 

Sooyoung turned to the shorter girl beside her. "But Taeny sounds better!" She then turned her gaze towards Tiffany, who seemed to be lost in the conversation.

 

The tall girl realized that she just made the situation awkward. She faked a laughter. "Ha- ha- ha. Kidding!"

 

She wanted to know why Tiffany was laughing like crazy all this time. To break the sudden awkwardness, She harshly took the brunette's phone from her hands.  As soon as her eyes fell on the screen, she burst into laughter causing Tiffany to laugh again.

 

The two girls laughed together making the older girl clueless about what's happening.

 

 

Sooyoung tried to calm down but whenever she looked at the screen, she just couldn't help but laugh once again.

"Fany-ah! That's so clever of you... But how did you? When-"

 

Tiffany put her index finger on her lips, signalling the taller girl to keep quiet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My Cute Sleeping Taetae"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter