I'll accept it, father.

Love isn't cruel.

This is all my fault. I shouldn't being do this to father. It's all my fault. I don't want to loose you father. Please don't leave me. Father, I'm so sorry. Father, don't leave me. 

So Min waits outside the emergency room waiting for her father. She cried so hard and feels like dying. She keeps on blaming herself. She shouldn't hev do this. She should have accept her father decision. Not against it. She doesn't want to loose her father. Enough when her mother leave her and her father from suffering a disease call Leukemia. Enough, she doesn't want to be all alone. She needs her father so much to keep on living her with her life.

Fine. If father insist me to marry me with his choice, I will accept it. I'll make you happy father. It doesn't matter now if I'm not happy with my life as long as you don't leave me. I promise you father. I'll be accepting your request. 

"Jung So Min?" her father private doctor, Miss Kang Shin Woo looking at her worriedly.

"Shin Woo unnie! How is my father doing? Is he going to be fine? I am so scared unnie! Unnie, please save my father. Plaseeee!" So Min beg.

"So Min ah, I bet you'll calm down when I tell you this. Since your father, Mr. Jung Jin Ho head seems very serious, he is in coma. We don't know when he will wake up but I will try my best to wake him up and make him okay." 

"What? Coma? No, it can't be!" Shout So Min outside the emergency room.

Shin Woo cupped So Min's face and pull her closely. 

"So Min, calm down. I'll try my best to make him better than before. You have to be strong, So Min. Your father won't be happy if you being like this."

"You have to help my father Shin Woo unnie. You have to try your best to make my father stay alive unnie. I don't to loose him!"

"I promise So Min. Stop crying dear. Be strong."

Doctor Shin hugs So Min tightly. She feels the sorrow and pain of So Min. She promise to help So Min. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Dad, I need to talk to you. About the marriage."

"Son, you have to follow my order. You have to get married with Mr. Jung's daughter. My decision is end."

"But you can't do this to me. You have no rights to decide whom am I gonna marry. What's wrong with you dad? Can you stop ruining my life?"

"Ruining your life? If I am the one who ruins your life, long ago I've chase you out of my house. Stop telling me that I'm ruining your life Hyun Joong. No matter what, you have to accept it. I've set the day where you'll be meeting your future wife. This Sunday make sure you have no any other plans."

"Bu-- But dad!" 

"No buts. End of discussion. " 

Hyun Joong's face turns red because he is holding back his anger. He has to do something. 

"Well okay dad. I'll be following your demand. I bet Mr. Jung's daugther also have the same thoughts as mine. AGAINSTING THIS MARRIAGE. These days, there are no girls that would get married with her parents choice." Hyun Joong mummbled. 

Hyun Joong need some time for himself. He drove his car to his buddy's house, Kang Hyun Woo. Maybe he can release his stress by drinking with Hyun Woo. 

...Ding Dong... Ding Dong...

"Oh, Hyun Joong ah. Why are you  here all of sudden?" Hyun Woo ask confusely while scratching his head even it is not itchy at all.

"Wae? Can't I come and visit you? Hey, let's have some drink. I need something to calm me down yo.."

"Ahhh is that it? Wait, I'll get ready for myself. Come in for awhile and sit."

"Arasso."

There, Hyun Joong sits comfortly. He see a big potrait of Hyun Woo's family. And then he eyes stop at a woman that stands beside Hyun Woo. 

"Wow, she must be lucky to have natural beauty. So ellegant..."

"Hey buddy, what are you staring at? Hahaha you're staring at my sister. Be careful, don't fall in love with her you buddy." Hyun Woo says while grinning teasingly.

"No I'm not. But hey, she's kinda pretty and ellegant."

"Yeah, but her beauty in this potrait isn't enough you know. Wanna meet her? I decide to see her because I need some money. Wanna come?"

"Oh, sure. Why not."

Hyun Joong and Hyun Woo walks out the house and they both went meeting Hyun Woo's sister by Hyun Joong's car.