The hunted.

Love isn't cruel.

So Min was wandering and thoughts on the back of her mind. She was thinking about the marriage, her father, her life and last but not least, Hyun Joong. She have to get married under her own sacrifice for her father. It's already too late for her to take her words back. She like it or not, she have to move on. While loosing her view outside the window, suddenly the car stopped shockingly and made her head bumped towards the window.

"Ahhh!"

So Min groaned. Her nose was bleeding and her head had a little bruised and it swollen. In within a minutes, it's getting hurt. 

"Ahjussi!"

"Sorry Miss So Min-ssi."

"What happen? Why did the car stop!?"

"I don't know. I think this must be the car that had following us from just now. Miss So Min-ssi, please remained seat. I'll call Mr. Ahn."

"Aisshh this guy must be so stupid."

So Min opened the door and stepped out with the bleeding nose and the swollen forehead. With her flat shoes, she throw it at the window car.

"Don't you know how to drive!?"

The people in the car still haven't came out. So Min lost her nerve and walked towards the car. She knocked hard at the window car.

"Yahh! Opened up!"

The car window slide down. There was a man wearing a black suit and a hat on. The man was wearing a black sunglasses. 

"What do you think you're doing!?"

So Min half yelled. While So Min wanna continued her talk, suddenly her driver groaned in pain because he was beaten up by 3 guys wearing a black suits uniform. So Min eyes widened. She turned around to look at the man in the car and backed at her driver. She took stepped back from the car. 

"Who are you? Let him go!!"

So Min shouted as hard as she can.

While stepping back, she felt like the guys were holding her hands and her body tried to carry her up. She struggle and made the three guys release her. So Min fell. She screamed asking for help but there were no one there. While the three guys were approaching her, all fo them heard a loud screech of a car. The man out from the car. The man walked passing by So Min's car and saw So Min's driver was unconcious.

"What the hell!"

All of them looked at the man. It was Hyun Joong. He looked down to where So Min's fell. There were swollen and bruised on her forehead and her nose was bleeding. While walking towards So Min, the three guys approached Hyun Joong. 

"I don't wanna fight with you guys. Don't made me.."

Without finishing his words, a man released a punch on his face and lucky Hyun Joong cause he quickly avoid it. Hyun Joong reply it back with a kick on the man stomoch hard and it made him fell down. The other man took Hyun Joong's right angle and twisted it back. Hyun Joong groaned. He struggled hard and he finally escaped. Hyun Joong gave a punch on the man's face. The man groaned hard as his nose seen bleeding because of his punched. The last guy approached Hyun Joong with a penknife. The man ran towards Hyun Joong while pointing out towards him.

"Oh man. Not again." 

Hyun Joong quickly avoided it and seized the penknife from the guy. Hyun Joong gave a high kick on his face and the man fell down from the ground. The three guys groaned in pain. Hyun Joong throwed away the knife. He turned around. So Min was crippled near the car with her tears rolling down her face. The man in the car had seen all of it. The man slide up his window.

"Let's go."

The car went off at high speed. Hyun Joong looked the car as the car was speeding up. Hyun Joong tried to chase but it was too fast so he stopped. He let out a cold heavy breath out. He turned around and went back to So Min. So Min was sobbing hardly.

"Are you okay?"

So Min lifted up her face. Hyun Joong gave a warm smiled to So Min. So Min fluttered with butterflies in her stomoch. At some point, she just can't can't stand with the warm conversation that Hyun Joong made. 

"I-- I'm okay."

While Hyun Joong wanna to take a look at the the swollen forehead, So Min shouted.

"Hyun Joong!"

It didn't make it. One of the huys hitted Hyun Joongs head. Hyun Joong groaned in pain. He quickly stood up and tried to fight back. But his head feels very heavy and he felt very dizzy. One by one the guys beat Hyun Joong. One man held Hyun Joong and the others beat him. Blood came out from his mouth and nose. Hyun Joong wanna fight back but he didn't have the strength as they beat him up so hard. While beating him up by the man, Mr. Jung's guard arrived. There were two cars and all the people in the car came out. They beat the three guys back. Hyun Joong collapsed. So Min sobbed and slowly kneeling towards Hyun Joong.

"Hyun Joong-ah, wake up!"

So Min cried harder. She lifted his head on top of her hips. 

"Hyun Joong!"

Mr. Ahn ran towards them. 

"Miss So Min-ssi, are you okay?"

"Mr. Ahn, please! Bring us home!"

Mr. Ahn nodded. The three guys that beat Hyun Joong up unconcious on the streets. The guard helped Hyun Joong up and brought him to the car. So Min followed. So Min's driver was brought into the car too. All of them headed to the mansion. All the way in the car going back to the mansion, So Min can't stop crying. At some times she would carressed Hyun Joong's hair. Hyun Joong's eyes opened half. All that she could hear was Hyun Joong groaned tried to held the pain and his heavy breath.

"Please, please hold on!"

So Min whispered to Hyun Joong. Few seconds after that, Hyun Joong unconcious. After some few minutes, they arrived. They brought Hyun Joong to the guest room that was located at the third floor. As they brought Hyun Joong in, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung was shocked.

"What happen?"

So Min ran to her father. Mr. Kim who was standing right beside Mr. Jung ran to his son. 

"There-- There were some guys beat him up. I'm scared father!"

Mr. Jung startled. Mr. Kim followed the guard who was bringing Hyun Joong to the guest room. 

"It's okay So Min. You save here."

Mr. Jung went to the guest room with So Min. Mr. Kim was sitting beside his Hyun Joong. 

"I'll call our private doctor."

Mr. Jung said and he went out from the room to call Kang Shin Woo, his private doctor. So Min approached Mr. Kim. She put her hands on top of Mr. Kim shoulders.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. This is all because of me."

So Min continue to sobbed. Mr. Kim remained silence. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Kill them!"

"But master! Are you really gonna kill them?"

"How dare you questioned me? You want me to kill you too? I demand you to bring So Min to me. Not ending up lying on the street!"

"But master, they---"

"KILL THEM NOW! I DON'T WANNA SEE THEM."

"I understand."

Lee Woo Jin let out a big sigh. His people failed to bring So Min to him. 

"Never mind. But next time, I'll taste the sweetness of your daughter, Jung Jin Ho."

Lee Woo Jin laughed.

"Han Yoo-joo, is it true a man save her?"

"Yes, master."

"Well, who would it be?"

"Mr. Kim Tae Hyun son."

"Oh, is it? Well, the story is more fun now."