New friend.

Love isn't cruel.

"Sorry my dear. But I can't stay here for too long. I've got work to settle down back in Seoul."

"But father, you know I would be so lonely when you're not around. I wanna come with you."

"Then, what's the point I sent you all the way here? So Min, please don't be like childish."

"I am not. Father please, stay here for one night."

So Min made a puppy sad face to her father. 

"Don't try to corruption me. I'm not into it. I'll make sure that Hyun Joong won't let you be lonely when I'm not around. Right son?"

Mr. Jung nodded and smiled to Hyun Joong while waiting for his answer. Hyun Joong approached to both of them.

"Yes Mr. Jung. I'll make sure that she won't be lonely."

So Min glanced at him. 

"Father.."

"I'm going now. Take care. I'll fly here for your wedding next two weeks."

"Wedding!?"

So Min half yelled.

"Yes, your wedding. Enough, I'm going now. Bye."

Mr. Jung gave a forehead kiss to So Min and a hugged to Hyun Joong before he head off to the airport to catch the plane. So Min and Hyun Joong just stood there at the door and wait till the car dissappear. Then, Hyun Joong came inside followed by So Min. 

"So, what are we going to do today? Since our class would start another three months from now, why not we take a walk at the town?"

Hyun Joong ignored the question and head off to the kitchen. He opened the freezer and took out a frozen yogurt and straight away ate it. So Min sigh. She took her steps to Hyun Joong.

"Are you deaf or what? I'm asking you. Let's do something fun today. I am so bored!"

Hyun Joong stopped eating. He turned his afce towards So Min.

"If you wanna go, just go. I'm not in the mood."

"Fine."

So min rolled her eyes and create her path to her room. She took out a skinny blue jeans, red shirt and a thick cardigan. She took off her shirt that she was wearing and changed into the clothes that she had choose. She groomed herself at the make-up table. She let her hair untied and sticked a small blue ribbon clip on the side of the hair. Then she took a red warm and convolution it around her neck to keep her warm. Lastly, she took her brown long boot and a small sling bag that full with compact powder, handphone, tissue and a camera.

"I'm done."

So Min smiled and head down. While walking towards the main door, she decide to see Hyun Joong and informed him. So, she went to the kitchen and saw Hyun Joong still eating the yogurt.

"I'm going now."

Hyun Joong doesn't respond. It made So Min pissed off and she just went out straight away.

"Why does he have to be like that? Such a cold person."

So Min went to the Queenstown to cheer herself up. It's been a long time since the last time she came. The town seems like had change a lil' bit. So Min walked herself around the streets, restaurant and shopping malls. While she was walking down the streets with an ice-cream on her hands, someone bumped into her and made her ice-cream fell down.

"I'm sorry!"

The man bowed to So Min.

"It's okay. I can get another one."

The man looked up at So Min and he was stunned by the beauty of her. So Min felt uneasy and looked at herself from her toe and to her dress.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ahh-- No. Well, let me treat you an ice-cream since I made one of yours crashed down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am very sure. I'll bring you to the best ice-cream store."

"Well okay."

After buying the two of them an ice-cream, they two walked together while enjoying the ice-cream.

"So, your first time?

The man asked.

"Nope. It's my second. How about you?"

"I lived here. Well, actually, I'm from Seoul Korea. But my father got promotion here so we moved here."

"You're kidding right?"

"Do I look like I am?"

"Well, it's hard to believe that you're Korean cause you really know how to speak like locals in here."

"Really? Haha so how about you? Where are you from?"

"I'm from Korea too. My father sent me here. Leave Seoul and stayed here."

"You're alone?"

"Yes. Well, no."

"Huh?"

"I came here with my future husband. He's at home. Eating that damn yogurt of his. Urgh."

"Future husband? Well, you are so young to get married."

"Yeah. Pathetic right?"

"Well, yes. But, if I have to get married with you, it's not gonna be pathetic anymore."

"And why?"

"Well, you're beautiful. I love your eyes. Who wouldn't want to fall in love with you."

"Except my future husband."

So Min rolled her eyes.

"Why did you say that?"

"I don't like my future husband. We're not falling on love. We always fought towards each other. His attitude is so lame!"

"What did you just say?"

The two of them stopped. So Min startled. She turned around and found Hyun Joong was standing infront of her with an expressionless face.

"When did you get here?"

"You left me at the mall. Don't you remember? I've been searching for you everywhere."

"He's your husband?"

The man looked at Hyun Joong and looked back again at So Min with a confuse face.

"Well, hell yes. Come, let's go. There's a lot of place that I wanna see."

Hyun Joong pulled So Min arms.

"I--- I'm sorry. See ya!"

The man just stood there looking at So Min and Hyun Joong dissapeared. The man let out a soft laugh.

"Yah! Let me go!"

Hyun Joong doesn't release her arms. So Min pulled her arms harsh and made Hyun Joong release her hands.

"What are you doing!?"

"Doing what?"

"This. I try to make new friends."

"Friends? Well, his face looks like a murderer and ."

"To be honest, you're the one who like the and the murderer."

"Whatever."

Hyun Joong keep on walking and leave So Min behind. So Min chuckled and ran to him.

"Since when you've been following me?"

"Ha-ha-ha. When did I followed you?"

"Then how you know that I am here?"

"Please don't be too over. I'm here to shop. Then I saw you with him."

"And?"

"And I took you from him because he looks like wanna take an advantage on you."

"No he's not!"

"Yes he is."

"Urghh! I hate you!"

"Well, to be honest, I hate you too."

Hyun joong walked into a cafe and sat. Few seconds after that, So Min came in and sat opposite to him. So Min's face was bitter and she put har two hands acrossed her chest.

"What can I get you?"

"Give me chocolate latte."

"And your girlfriend?"

Hyun Joong streaked. 

"Girlfriend?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. She's not your girlfriend?"

"Just get me a cup of coffee latte."

So Min slitted the conversation. Then the waiter smiled to both of them and made the drinks.

"Can you please stop showing that ugly face?"

"Why did you care?"

"Aishh, fine."

Few minutes after that, both of their drinks came. They enjoyed the drinks silently.

"So, where did you wanna go after this?"

Hyun Joong put down his cup and looked at So Min.

"I'm going alone."

So Min replied.

"No you can't."

"Huh?"

So Min kinda confuse with what Hyun Joong just said to her.

"No-- Nothing. Fine, you go where you want, and I'll go where I want."

"Okay."

So Min stood up and walked out from the cafe. Hyun Joong chuckled. So Min walked herself to the nearer mall. There were a lots of stuff that she wanna shop. Well, since she was a girl, she release all her anger through shopping. She bought herself a new sweater, hat, some shirts and skinny jeans and last, shoes. It was already night then when she stepped out from the mall. While walking out, her stomoch growled. 

"Gosh, so hungry."

So Min walked down the streets and stopped in front of the Burger King fast food store. She ordered herself a set of burger and decide to take away the food. She went to the nearest mountain which was closed with the town and found a bench and she sat. There were a lots of tourist taking photographs on the stairs, lovers having date, childrens playing around and last but not least, herself with a set of burger. While having her dinner in the breezy wind and the fascinating views, someone poked her. So Min turned around.

"Hey."

"Hi!"

"We meet again. Can I seat?"

"Yeah sure. Why not."

The man earlier sat beside So Min.

"Having dinner?"

"Yes. Haha sorry I can't give you some cause I'm really hungry."

"Never mind. So, I didn't have the chance to know your name."

"Opss. I'm So Min. Jung So Min."

So Min put down her burger and rubbed her two hands to make sure that there were no dirt before shaking hands with the man.

"I'm Park Ji Young."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

So Min smiled.

"So, you're alone? Where's your husband?"

"A-ah, no. Not my husband. I don't know where he is."

"Well, o--kay."

Ji Young looked and So Min and smiled and then he let out a soft laugh.

"Why you laugh?"

"Haha nothing. It's just weird. So, when are you getting married?"

"Next two weeks."

"That's too fast."

"Yup. What to do right?"

So Min chuckled.

"So, do you have someone special?"

"Yes I have one. My fiancee."

"You're enganged? Wow!"

"Hahaha yes."

"You must be madly in love with her right?"

"Yes I am. But she's working in Korea."

"Oh I thought she's here with you."

"No she's not. I pray everyday that this love distance will end soon."

"I hope so too. When are gonna get married?"

"I don't know. My parents doesn't know that I've enganged. If they knew about it, they will ask me to leave her."

So Min stopped eating. She looked at Ji Young. 

"I'm sorry."

"Nahh, it's okay."

"I'll pray for you that one day your parents will bless your relationship."

"Thank you."

So Min wrapped her burger and kept it. Then she took her drinks and drank it. She put down the water and rubbed her two hands together.

"You're cold?"

"Yeah. It's getting cold here. I think I should get home now."

"Let me send you home."

"No, it's okay."

"Please, let me send you home. Besides, it's already late and it's not good for you to walk back home alone."

So Min sat there and think for awhile.

"Please?"

So Min smiled.

"Okay."

She took all her shopping bags. And while she was holding it, Ji Young approached to let out some help.

"Let me help you."

"Ah-- Thank you."