Bumped.

Love isn't cruel.

So Min arrived at the hospital. All the way in the car, Hyun Joong keeps on let out a whisper groaned because of holding on the pain. His face turned to white as he lost many blood. So Min gets out from the car and called the nurse and they rushed to the emergency room. So Min collapsed at the seat outside the room. Not only him turned out pale. So Min's face turned out pale too. So Min decide to go to her father's room for a while since she's arrived at the Soul Hospital and when back to her car and grabbed all the things including Hyun Joong's belongings with the sprained ankled. 

While walking to her father's room, So Min saw someone was standing outside the door with a cellphone on her hands. 

"Hello." greeted So Min.

"Oh.. Omo, what's with the blood on your body?"

It was Mrs Kim. She startled.

"Ahh. My-- My friend. He's in the emergency room. His arm, bleeding. Oh. Are you a friend of my father?"

"Mr. Jung Jin Ho? Wait, are you Jung So Min? Omo, you've really grown up being a pretty lady. I almost didn't know you."

Mrs Jung hugged So Min. So Min tried to recall about the person who's been hugging her.

"Are you. Are you Mrs. Kim?"

So Min said.

"Yes, my dear. I'm your late mother's bestfriend."

Mrs. Jung smiled.

"Auntie!"

So Min give a warm and big smile.

"What are you doing here? Is my father okay? Your face looked worried."

So Min continued. 

"Oh, I've been calling for my son. He hasn't pick my phone. Your father had woken up. He's with my husband. Come, let's see your father."

So Min and Mrs Kim entered the room. There were laughs and chit chats between the two men and it makes So Min happy as she saw her father had woken up and being able to smile. So Min approach her father and embraced Mr. Jung.

"Father! I'm sorry for doing this to you."

So Min dripped out a tears.

"It's okay child. I'm well now. Thanks to Doctor Kang for helping me. And why were you covered with bloods?"

"It's a long stroy father. He's in emergency room now. He lost many bloods. I think I should be going and see him now."

Suddenly, there were a sound coming from Hyun Joong's bag. They all startled. Mrs Kim who was standing behind So Min, realized that she was carrying her son's college bag.

"Isn't that Hyun-- Hyun Joong's bag?"

Mrs. Jung said shakingly. So Min shocked. 

"How did you know?" 

"It's my son's bag. So Min, tell me. Where is he!?"

"He's, he's in the emergency room"

"What? Take me to him. NOW!"

Mrs. Jung grabbed So Min's wrist and walked out through the door. So Min try to calm her down.

"Auntie, take a deep breath. He's okay. He's been treated by a doctor. Don't worry."

"So Min, he's my only son. Take me to him. Now. Please So Min."

Mrs. Jung begged. So Min nodded and they walked to the emergency room. There were still no news from him. They waited about 1 hour and then the doctor walked out from th emergency room. The two of them stood up.

"Are you the family of the man?"

"Yes, I'm his mother. How is he doctor?"

"Well, he is stable now. But, he lost many blood. We need a donor."

"I'm his mother, take my blood."

"Calm down Madam. Come, follow me."

"Son? Mother? Kim's family? Are they-- No, it can't be."

Mrs. Jung followed the doctor. So Min just stay still outside the room. She's confused. And then she realized that someone was standing in front of her.

"You've met my son, don't you?"

"Sorry?"

"I'm your father's friend. Just now, in the room. Well, is he okay?

"Wh-- Who?"

"The guy. That you brought to the hospital. Is he okay?"

"O-- Oh yes. He's stable now. But he lost many bloods." So Min looked down. 

"You know So Min, you're one more step closer to the guy that will protect you." So Min eyes widened.

"What?"

"Nothing, I think you should clean yourself. You're covered with bloods. And, is your foot okay? I saw you were limping. You sprained your and ankles?

"Ahh-- Yes. well it's nothing. I'll get going now."

So Min stood up and bowed to Mr. Kim. And then she walked to the ladies to clean herself up. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Thank you for your service. Your son is stable now and he's gonna wake up soon. Don't worry, he's gonna be fine. The wound is kinda worst. But we're treat well. You can visit your son later."

"Thank you doctor."

"Madam, you need to fill up this form." The nurse showed the form.

"Oh." 

Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hello?''

"Mum? Where are you? Have you found Hyun Joong?" 

"Yes, I've found him. At the hospital. Your brother is in the emergency room.

"What!?"

"Come over."

"Okay mom, I'll be there in a short while."

After filled the form, Mrs. Jung decide to go to the ladies to fresh herself. While washing her hands, So Min was standing beside her while fixing her hair and the blood. So Min saw Mrs Jung and tried to explain what had happened. She turned to Mrs. Jung and starts to make a conversations. 

"I-- I.. I'm sorry. Last night he saved me from being . The men unseathe the knife towards him. I brought him home and I didn't realize that the wound is worst. Madam, I'm so sorry for troubling your son."

Mrs. Jung turned her face towards So Min. She really wants to scream and yell at her for troubling her son but she also thank to her because she brought Hyun Joong to the hospital before it's too late. She looked at So Min's teary eyes. She could see that So Min wanted to cry but the girl just hold on her tears. 

"Well, So Min. I know I can't blame you. But, he's my only son. There's no mother that doesn't love her children."

"I promise! I'll stay away from him. I'm so sorry Mrs. Kim."

"It's okay young lady. I'm a mother and I understand how your situation is."

"Thank you very much.." So Min smile to Mrs. Kim. 

"Thank you for saving him." Mrs. Kim gave a hugged to So Min. Shocked. She just froze in Mrs. Kim arms. 

"Come, let's meet Hyun Joong." Mrs. Kim grabbed So Min's wrist and walked to Hyun Joong's room where he got admitted.