Trying to know you.

Love isn't cruel.

Hyun Joong is preparing himself to go for jogging at Ha Nan river. It is his usual time at night where he jogs at his favorite place. He puts on his jogging shoes and take his car key and his ipod. While he's walking out of the room, his noona stop him.

"Where are you going my little charming prince?"

His noona smile grinningly.

"Can you move? I'm going for a jog to burn my fats and calories. Unlike you. Love to eat all the time but lazy to exercise." 

"YAHHH, don't get on my nerves. You should be lucky to have noone like me. I love to eat a lot but still doesn't gain any weight because of that."

"Whatever you say. Now, move." 

Hyun Joong says goodbye to his father and mother in the living room and when he is already half way out the door, his father calls him.

"Hyun Joong, can you please come home early. There's something that I need to talk to you."

"Okay dad. I'll be home early. Don't worry."

He starts his engine car and start to drive smoothly. When he reach at Ha Nan river, he park beside a blue mini cooper. It feels like he have seen that car before. He step out of the car and warm up his body.

"I love jogging at nights. It's a wonderful time for me." 

While he was running following the beats of the music that he hears from his ipod, he saw a figure is sitting on the floor. He stop and turn off his ipod. He walks closer to the figure and found out that a girl is crying with her knees close to her chest and make her face block. Hyun Joong confuse. Why would a girl doing all alone here crying so hard? Doesn't she afraid if someone kidnap or her? He's getting near to the girl and he heard the girl keeps on calling 'mom'.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Hyun Joong says while hunkering near the girl. The girl look up and shock that there is a man facing her face to face just in a few inches. 

"I.. I'm okay." 

"Really? Why are you here all alone? Aren't you afraid? Come, let's sit at the bench."

Hyun Joong says while offering a hand to her to help her to stand up.

"It's okay, I can stand by my own."

The girl gives a bitter smile to Hyun Joong.

"Oh, well. Mhm okay." 

Since the night is very dark, Hyun Joong can't see clearly the girl face. 

"Do you want some drinks? I can get it for you. It seems like you're not really fine."

"No thank you. I'm okay by the way." 

"Well, if that is what you want. I'll be going now. But.. Hey, don't stay here for too long. It's very dangerous to stay here. Nowadays a lot of bad people. Be careful."

Hyun Joong says and after that he leave the girl. While walking to his car, he mumbled. 

"Why does I feel like I've seen that girl before? Why is she doing all alone here? Huh. doesn't she afraid if something bad happen? Aishhh, girls. Always crying. Always harm theirself and always blame guys."  

And then Hyun Joong drives back home.