The warning.

Love isn't cruel.

"How does it feels like? Do you like it? Next time, don't get on my nerves you crazy old women."

And then Hyun Joong throw the can and walked away.

", how could he do that? Just wait you monkey. I'll get my revenge and after that, you're gonna regret it for the rest of yourself. "

Hyun Joong walked to the cafeteria and found that Hyun Woo is all alone.

"Yah! Where have you been? I've been calling you for so many times. Oh? Where's my drink?"

Hyun Woo stands up as he saw Hyun Joong approached him with a clod face. 

"Your drinks? Go and get it yourself. Come on, let's go before tha crazy old women saw me here." 

"Cra-- Crazy..?"

"YAAAAAHHHHHHH! YOU RASCAL! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?"

So Min shout at Hyun Joong. 

"Oh god, that girl is back!"

Hyun Joong whisper to Hyun Woo.

"You think I'm gonna let you go that easily after what you've done?" She point to her wet head and dress.

"Jung So Min? What are you doing here? Have you bought your drinks? And by the way, I think you should be see your father as his condition is not that good. He's kinda hard to breath awhile ago and lucky me for taking an fast action. If not, the chance for him to be okay is thin."

Shin Woo interrupt the three of them once she saw So Min at the entrance of the cafeteria. 

"Fa-- Father?"

So Min shaking. After she looked at Doctor Shin, se doze off to her Mr Jung's room. 

"What did just happened?"

Hyun Woo looked at Hyun Joong.

"You two still here? I thought you're already on your way back home?" 

"Oh, noona. Ye-- Yes. We're going home right now. See you later noona."

Hyun Woo pulled Hyun Joong's shoulder and walked to the car. 

While in the car, Kang Hyun Woo starts to talk.

"What did just happened?" 

"What?"

"That girl."

"Which girl?"

"Aish, for real. Hyun Joong, that girl! What have you done?"

"Nothing. Do you want to get some drinks?"

"No, I guess not tonight. What about tomorrow? I don't have any money as I forgot to take the money from noona it's because we were rushing just now. Don't mind, right?"

"Yeah, okay then. Where do you want me to drop you off?"

"Just drop me off at the corner of the street. I wanna take some fresh air as the night seems like windy and cold."

"Okay." Hyun Joong stopped at the corner of the street. They waved at each other and Hyun Joong doze off. 

"Hyun Joong, Hyun Joong. I bet you're gonna find your true love just in a couple of days. Maybe months but I think you're getting nearer to the princess of your life." 

Hyun Woo giggled.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

So Min opened the door. The sound that she can hear is the oxygen monitor. It's giving out the sound as it follows the beat of her father's heart. There were an oxygen mask on her father's face. Mr. Jung's head was wrapped around by a white cloth. There's a blood at the corner of his forehead as the cloth absorb the blood. So Min approached her father slowly. She can't think straight. She grabbed Mr. Jung's hand and plant a kiss on it. She knew that because of her, Mr. Jung was laying down on the hospital bed unconcious like dead people. 

"Father, I'm sorry for making this to you. Please wake up..."

So Min sobbed and rest her head on Mr. Jung's head. So Min carressed his father's hair and shoulder. The tears that falls down trough her cheeks she let them be. Shin Woo enters Mr Jung's room and saw So Min was resting her head on Mr Jung's shoulder. She approached So Min and patted on her shoulders. 

"Oh unnie.. "

So Min gets up from her seat.

"I think you should go home and rest. Enough for today. Go home and eat. You look very pale darling. Besides, I think you should clean yourself. You smells like coca-cola. There's a very dark circle around your eyes. Are you the siblings of panda? Haha So Min, go home, arasso?"

"But-- But I.."

"No buts. Don't worry, I'll take care of your father. Now, go home. Oh yeah, want me to call you a taxi?"

"Mhm, it's okay unnie. I can go home by myself. Besides, I wanna get some fresh air."

"Are you sure? But it's cold outside." 

"Yes I'm sure." 

"Okay then. But call me if you need help. Okay?"

Shin Woo plant her two hands on So Min's shoulder. So Min gives a smile with her teary eyes.

"Alright unnie. Father, I'm going home now. I'll be here tomorrow after class."

So Min kissed Mr. Jung's forehead.

"Unnie, I'll be going home now. Please take care of my father while I'm not here."

Shin Woo nodded and smile at So Min.

"Don't worry. Now, go home!"

Shin woo smile as So Min walked out from Mr Jung's room.