Panicked.

Love isn't cruel.

"What did you get for me?"

"Sir, he had a daughter named Jung So Min. She lived with her father and studied at the University of Seoul. Her mother who is Jung Eun Young had passed away about 1 year ago. But sir, I think Jung Jin Ho had realized we've been observing him because right now there were a lots of his buddy guarding the house."

"Hahaha I know you're a coward Jung Jin Ho. Let's see either you can face to face with me when you know that I will killed your daughter. And last but not least. You."

Lee Woo Jin point his finger to the man asking to leave. 

"I know you would be scared like the little kitty around the streets. Soon, you'll be suffering just like me."

 

At Mr. Jung mansion.

 

"He's back."

Mr. Jung starts to talk after a few minutes silence between Mr. Kim and him. 

"But how?"

"I don't know. We should do something. I have to save my daughter. I don't want that jerk get my daughter. I will send her away."

"But to where? She need someone to protect her. I think we should married them off."

"But, isn't it to quickly?"

"Jung Jin Ho, listen. They like it or not, they have to. You already told my son right about what is actually happening?"

Mr. Jung nodded.

"Then, for your daughter safety, they have to get married soon."

Mr. Jung walked towards Mr. Kim. He held both of his arm. 

"Thank you. Thank you Tae Hyun!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"SO MIN!"

So Min startled as Jessica half yelled at her.

"Do you hear me?"

"What?"

"Aishh this lady. Yah, tell us what's going on?" Daniel snapped.

"What's going on?"

"Do you want me to tear out your skin and let you die slowly? Palli! Tell us!"

"About what?"

"That guy? How did you guys met? How does he taste like?" Jessica giggled.

"YAH! Stop it. How come in this situations you can so rudely asking me this kind of question?"

"Come on So Min.. You like that kiss? You like the taste of him? Awhhhh my lady. Finally you've already got your first kiss!"

Jessica and Daniel held out their both hands and gave a high-5 to each other.

"How come you guys can be so happy when my first kiss get stolen by a man that is totally a jerk?"

"What jerk? You know So Min, I would be dying to be in your situation. Besides, he's really a good looking man you know. Am I right Daniel?"

Jessica lifted up her eyebrows to Daniel grinningly.

"Girls, always the appeareance that is important."

"Daniel!"

"If you just gonna talk about guys and stuff, please proceed. I'm not interested."

"Fine then. Go and talk to your own hand then."

"Why should I talk to my own hand? I rather be quiet and start finishing my work than keep talking about girl's stuff."

Jessica wanna blown up but it stopped as So Min interrupted their silly conversation.

"Can you guys please stop? Wanna me to marry you off right now?"

The both of them give the death stares to So Min.

"What? I'm just suggesting. You two are like cats and dogs."

"I'm the cat. Meowwww." Daniel replied.

"Well, who am I? A dog?"

"I didn't say anything."

Daniel said and gave a glance to Jessica.

"Aishh, stop. Shut up your mouth and start working!"

"Yes madam."

Both of them replied. They continued to work. It was night then and So Min didn't realize anything. Since the library were open till late at midnight, the three of them decide to finish it up on that day till midnight. So Min her right, she saw Daniel was sleeping with his head on the table while holding a pen. She turned to left and saw that Jessica seems to doze to sleep too. 

"Aish this two monster."

So Min let out a sigh. She started to feel sleepy. She stood up and walked out trough the library door to fresh herself with a cup of coffee before she continued her work. It's her badluck when it comes to the vending machine. She put it the coins and she doesn't have ebough money to buy a cup of coffee. She let out  a sigh.

"Come, let me treat you."

So Min saw a muscular hand put in a coins into the vending machine. And the coffee was ready to be served. She turned around and found that Kim Hyun Joong was standing infront of her while holding a cup of coffee and his left hand in the pocket. So Min speechless.

"It's okay. Please accept this for the inciddent just now."

Hyun Joong took the coffee out from the vending machine and blew it a lil' bit before handing it to So Min. At first So Min refused to accept it but because of he wants her to accept it for forgiveness, at last, she took a sipped of the coffee. Hyun Joong  walked towards the balcony. He looked up at the sky. It was very dark then. So Min approached to him and lean towards the balcony wall. So Min looked at the sky and then he looked at Hyun Joong. So Min realize that Hyun Joong's face was very dull and confuse. It feels like there were a lots of problems that he had to come over with.

"Are you gonna accept it?"

So Min broke the silence. 

"I don't know."

Hyun Joong said with the sad expression.

"I have no other choice but to accept it."

"Me either."

So Min eyes widened. 

"What?"

"I have no choice too but to accept it."

Hyun Joong looked at her while saying. And then he threw his view towards the sky.

So Min doesn't know how to say anymore. She remained silence. Hyun Joong let out a sigh and start to walked into the library. While walking towards it, he stopped and turned around to So Min.

"Tomorrow, I'll take you to the place where you wanna go."

So Min turned around and gave a blank expression. Hyun Joong's face was straightened. He turned around and continued his walk. So Min took a deep breath and let out sadly. She really feels like she wanna cry right now but, she doesn't have the guts to do so. It's because, all of her sacrifice is just a playful sacrifice. She looked up to the sky.

"I miss you, Mom."

So Min finished up her coffee and walked in the library. It was 11.11 at night. Jessica and Daniel was still asleep. So Min clear the table and packed all her belongings. She woke Jessica and Daniel up. A few minutes then, both of them woke up with a silly face while there's still saliva drooling on both of their mouth.

"How long I've been dead?"

Jessica asked while rubbing her eyes and wiped the drools.

"You've been sleeping around 1 hour. Now, get up. I'll take you two home."

Daniel and Jessica packed all their things up. The three of them dozed to the car. So Min's driver sent Jessica and followed by Daniel. At somehow after her bestfriend had been sent home, her stomoch growled. 

"Ahjussi, take me to the 24-hours store. I wanna fill up my tummy."

"Yes, Miss So Min-ssi."

The driver took her to the 24-hours store. Once the car stopped, she invite her driver to come along and had some meal.

"Ahjussi, wanna come?"

"No, I've eaten.''

"Arasso."

So Min stepped out from the car. She took a cup of maggi and paid. She sat at the table at the glass window and she was facing the road. She ate hungrily. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"....ringg... ringgg.."

So Min picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Is there anybody there?"

Silence. All that she could hear was a sound of breath of a man. She quickly hung up.

"Weird."

So Min continued finished up her maggi cup. After she had satisfied, she went straight home.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"..rrrrriiiing...rrrrriiinnnggg..."

While in the middle of Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung conversation, they startled as Mr. Jung cellphone rang. It's an unknown number came up. Without doubt, Mr. Jung picked up and answered. 

"Hello?" Mr. Jung said innocently.

"Hello old friend."

Mr. Jung almost had an heart attack. He reconized the voice. The husky threathening voice that's been a long time he had last heard. The horror voice that could made his hair stands and shivers.

"How have you been doing?. Hahahaha"

"What do you want!?"

Mr. Jung half yelled.

"Nothing. Just asking how you've been doing when I'm not around."

"Leave me and my family alone!"

"Hahahahahaha ooooooo. So damn scared. Chill old friend. Don't you miss me?"

"Stop bothering me! I have no connections with you anymore. You betrayed me. You betrayed our friendship!"

"What? Me, betrayed you? Hahahahaha how many years you've been working with the comedy drama's?"

"Stop playing around! Leave us alone you physho maniac."

"Well. This is not what I expected to be. Never mind. The next time, I am very sure, you'll regret for what you've done."

The man hung up quickly. Mr. Jung was speechless. He had no idea where did Lee Woo Jin get his phone number. One thing that crossed towards his mind was, So Min. He dialled his daughter's phone number. First call, she didn't picked up. The second one, she didn't pick up too. Mr. Jung got more panicked. 

"Ahn-ssi! Ahn-ssi!"

"Yes, master?"

"I want you to search for So Min. Palli!"

"Yes, master."

Mr. Kim approached Mr. Jung.

"He called you? That man is really a physo maniac!"

"Kim Tae Hyun, please. Take both of them away from here. Please!"

"I know Jin Ho. I will."