One night.

Love isn't cruel.

"Water?"

So Min let out her right hand that was holding a glass of orange juice to Hyun Joong.

"Thank you."

Hyun Joong took the glass and lean back on his chair while looking up high at the night skies.

"How's your wound? Does it hurt again?"

He remained silence and took a sipped on his water. So Min turned her head forward and looked straight at the mountains at night. It was really cold then and So Min rubbed her two hands together to keep her warm enough.

"Aren't you cold?"

So Min asked another questioned to Hyun Joong and this time, he took a glanced at So Min with a death eyes.

"Fine. I'm sorry for today. I didn't know that you could be this offence. Good night."

She stood up and walked in straight to her bedroom. Because of tiredness, Mr. Jung had gone to sleep after having dinner. She undressed her clothes and took a warm bath. She dipped herself inside the bathtub. With the strawberries body shampoo, she freshen up herself. After few minutes, she heard the door room opened. She quickly got out from the water and wrapped herself with a piece of white towel. She twisted around the door knob and opened. She almost had a heart attacked when she saw Hyun Joong was standing few inches in front.

"What--- What do you want?"

She crossed her two hands covering her chest. The fragant that sticked onto her body made Hyun Joong feels aroused. But then, he realized that he can't keep on entertained that feelings.  

"Can you help me?"

"Help you what?"

"Dress this bandage on my head. I feel uneasy."

"This is why you came all the way here standing in front of me?"

Hyun Joong stared at her. 

"Okay! Okay! I'll help you. But, can you please wait in your room? I'll be there to help you soon."

Hyun Joong walked away. So Min took a quick rinsed and dress herself with a big-sized of tee and her weat pants. She wore her night jacket and headed off to Hyun Joong's room. Once she arrived, she knock the door.

"Come in."

Hyun Joong said. She came in and closed the door behind.

"So, do you have the aid kit with you?"

"How am I suppose to know?"

"You don't know? Then, how am I gonna change your bandage?"

"Well, you can just finds it right?"

"Aishh.."

So Min let out a sigh. She went to grabbed the aid kit at the first floor of the house in the kitchen. And then she walked to Hyun Joong's room. 

"Come, let me undress this bandage."

So Min sat beside Hyun Joong on the bed. Slowly, she unwrapped the bandage. The wound is getting better. She took the iodine to clean up the cuts and the blood. Hyun Joong let out a soft moaned.

"Stop being like a girl."

"Just shut up and do your work."

"Fine."

So Min rolled her eyes. She took out the antiseptic and broomed on his forehead. Then she took a new bandage and wrapped it again on his head. Hyun Joong just remained silence and looked at So Min trough the mirror behind her. So Min doesn't notice anything and keep on doing her work. Sometimes, the smell of So Min would spiked his nose. 

"Done."

So Min cleaned up all the aid kit and stood up. 

"Night monkey."

Hyun Joong just glanced at her. While So Min was walking, the lights was off. So Min screamed. As she was afraid of the dark, accidentally, she discarded the aid kit and fell on the ground while her two hands covering her two ears. 

"PLEASE TURN ON THE LIGHTS!"

Hyun Joong who was sitting at the bed, startled by the sudden black out. Then few seconds after that, he heard So Min was screaming and heard something bang on the floor.

"Aishh for real?"

Hyun Joong got out from the bed. He walked to So Min with the help of the moon that rays inside his room. With the shadows of So Min, he could see she was sitting while his two legs near his chest and her two hands covering her ears. Hyun Joong patted on So Min and made So Min let out a big screamed.

"AHHHHH"

" Stop screaming!"

"Please! Please turn the lights on. I'm afraid fof darks. Please!"

"Okay, okay! There's nothing here that you want to scared of."

So Min stop screaming. She could feel the warmness of his hands. Hyun Joong embraced his fingers to So Min's and help her to stand up. 

"Are you crying?"

Hyun Joong asked. So Min wiped her tears away. She stopped sobbing. 

"Let's head down. It's getting cold here. At least we can get warm with the flames hut."

Hyun Joong can still sees even it is dark. Slowly, they walked out from the room and head down. Since the lift was not working, so it's kinda tired for them to head down the stairs. They arrived at the flames hut and started to burnt some woods. Soon, the lights of the flames illuminate the hall room. So Min sat at the antique long couch.

"Wait here. I'm gonna get you some blankets."

Soon, he came with some blankets and pillows. 

"Where's your father?"

"He's gone to sleep. Well, he sleeps like a log and doesn't realize what happened surrounding him. So, don't worry."

Hyun Joong gave the pillows and blankets and pillows to So Min. She put it on the couch. It was a long silence between them and when the grandfather's clock strike 12, So Min started to feel sleepy.

"Aren't you gonna sleep?"

So Min asked Hyun Joong. 

"If you wanna sleep, go on."

"How about you?"

"Just head off to sleep and quiet. You talk so much you know that?"

"I'm just ask--"

"Shhhh...."

So Min made a smirked face. Then she lay down and covered herself with blankets. Few minutes past, she doze to sleep. Hyun Joong was sitting apposite her, just look at sleepy So Min. With that, Hyun Joong started to yawn.

"Like an angel..."

Then, he head off to sleep. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Silence. The situations was quiet and all that she could hear was the voice of two men that was having a conversation. She tried to look but it was dark then. The cloth that covered her eyes made her eyes can't see anything. Her two hands was tied tightly behind her back. Her two legs was tied too. She tried to scream. But unfortunately, was covered too. All that she could do now is, try to untied the rope that tied up her two hands and legs. She shaked her head hard and made the cloth that covered her eyes untied. She was in a small room. Suddenly the door opened.

"Have you awake young lady?"

So Ra just gave a death stared at the men. Even though she was scared, but she can't let the fear controlled herself. The men opened the adhesive tape hard. So Ra let out a big screamed and moaned tried to resist the pain. 

"I thought an orphan child was ugly. Hahaha but I didn't know that this orphan would be this beautiful!"

"LET ME GO! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"

"Shhhh.. Stop screaming. It hurts my eardrum a lot. Hahaha never mind pretty, just scream. But remember, no one would hear you. Hahahahaha"

Then, she heard a big steps was coming towards the room. A man came into the room. The man was wearing a long jacket and a pair of sunglasses. The man approached So Ra. She feels like wanna screamed but she can't. She have the instinct that this man is creepy. The man walked behind So Ra and stopped.

"How are you?"

She doesn't said anything. Her hair falls down and covered her left eye. So Ra keep on looking down. the man's buddy brought him a chair and the man sat in front of So Ra. Her head looked down but her eyes still was looking at the man.

"Poor orphan. Your dad shouldn't have done this to you, am I right?"

"I'm not an orphan! I have a father and mother. Don't you dare called me an orphan you old bastard!"

"Yeah right. Don't you know that you're only adopted child to your foster parents? You. And. Hyun Joong."

So Ra eyes widened.

"No. No, it can't be."

"You and Hyun joong are only an orphan that was adopted by your father."

"BULL! LET ME GO! YOU ! LET ME GO!"

So Ra struggled tried to release herself from the tie. Then the man stood up.

"How am I suppose to let you go when your father ordered me to keep you safe and sound like this? Hahaha."

Then, he walked out from the room with a grinned smile. So Ra shouted for few times asking to let her go. Then the buddy untied the rope. So Ra hitted the man but then the man pushed So Ra hard and made her fell down on the ground. Her head got hitted by the wall. Her forehead was bleeding. She tried to get up but she felt very dizzy. She just looked at the man walked out from the room and locked the door. And then she faint. 

"Keep an eye on her. Don't let her escape."

"Yes sir!"

The man straight away went to his car and drove himself to his master mansion. Mr. Jung was in his private office doing his work when the man knocked the door.

"Come in."

"Mr. Kim, I've sent away her at the place where there is no one could find her."

"Good job. Now, I want you to guard my wife's room."

"Yes master."