She's back. Alive.

Love isn't cruel.

The doctor said and he command his nurse to put out all the wire. While putting out the wire, the room was full of someone's heart beating from a machine. 

"Doctor..?"

The doctor turned around. He check both of So Min eyes with his little torch. He check her vein, it's beating. But too slow. Hyun Joong saw what had happened. Everybody does. He approached So Min and held her tight. Her hands feels so.. Warm. 

"So Min..?"

He once again kissed her forehead. Hoping for her to wake up. Then down to her lips. He planted his lips on hers. Then he put up his head. Her eyes moved but still remained closed. Then she woke up suprisingly like having a nightmare while trying to catch her breath and hugged Hyun Joong. She was literally crying.

"I thought I'm not gonna see you anymore."

"I'm here honey. I'm here."

So Min untie the hug and took a deep look on his face. All of them in the room let out a relieved breath. Daniel and Jessica approached them and hugged.

"It's a miracle. God gave you the chance to be together. I am so happy So Min.."

Hyun Joong and So Min gave a smile to Daniel and Jessica.

"My daughter-in-law. Come here sweetie.."

Mrs Kim formed a big hugged to her and kisses her forehead.

"There's really a lot that you have to go trough. I thought I'm gonna loose you. And you Hyun Joong. My son.."

Mrs Kim hugged both of them. 

"Hey, even though it's really hard to believe, but I'm glad to see both of you still breathing! Come, give me a hug children!"

So Ra giggled and she came closer to them and hugged each other. She wiped So Min's left over tears on her face. Then she looked and Hyun Joong. 

"Don't ever leave us. Arasso?"

Hyun Joong smiled. So Ra brushed his hair. They was happy to see So Min and Hyun Joong came back. It's a miracle for them and it's really a great story to tell everybody. All of them leave the room to get some further treatment. So Ra  and Mrs Kim went to visit Ji Young in the ward. While Daniel and Jessica went to the emergency waiting for Hyun Woo. 

"I wanna see my father.."

"Arasso. Come.."

Hyun Joong held out his hand and help her to get off from the bed. So Min wrapped her arm around his waist and Hyun Joong put his arm around hers. Hyun Joong was not walking properly as his leg still hurts. So Min supported his balance and they went to Mr Jung ward. 

"I hope father is just fine.."

"Of course he's gonna be fine. Don't worry."

The alley towards the ward were so quiet. 

"Why is it so quiet here?"

"So Min, isn't this the private area for someone like your father?"

"But.. Yeah.. I don't see a single nurse here."

As they were walking passing trough the room, there was one ward with it's door opened widely. They stopped in front of the room. So Min looked at Hyun Joong with fear. 

"Father?"

So Min let go of Hyun Joong's hand and went inside to the ward. It was so quiet. There's no sound of anything. Hyun Joong followed from behind. Keeping aware of the whole alley. So Min took her step. She started to think what she wasn't supposed to think. Then she stopped with her eyes widened seeing that was not she expected.

"What's wrong? Are we in the wrong room?"

So Min remained silent. She turned around. She looked straight on Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong stoof there in confuse So Min let out a big and hard breath. 

"What's... What's going on.. So Min..?"

 

 

8 months later..

 

 

She felt her stomoch lurch as she leaned over the toilet. The dinner from last night was not agreeing with her stomoch at all. Hyun Joong kept on knocking on the bathroom door, which she had locked.

"So Min,"

Hyun Joong knocked for the thousandth time.

"Open the door. Please."

She shakily breathed in. She felt like she was going to collapse if she stood up, yet she did anyways and unlocked the door. As soon as Hyun Joong took a step into the bathroom, her stomoch lurched once again. She vomited in the toilet, while Hyun Joong held her hair back. She no longer had ny food in my stomoch, it was only bile coming up. She sat back on the heels of her feet, clutching her forhead. She didn't feel the need to vomit again, yet she was exhausted.

"Come lay down,"

Hyun Joong started to stand up, and I reached my hands up like a little kid.

"Carry me?"

He snickered, then leaned down to pick her up. He set her down onto the king-sized bed, with the sheets unmade. The TV was , the volume low. she looked down at her wrinkled outfit she was wearing. It was uncomfortable to be in while laying in bed, and she started to get up.

"Can you grab me  sweat-shorts and a shirt?"

She mumbled, just loud enough for Hyun Joong to hear her. He stood up, and went trough the wardrobe. He handed her the clothes, and she started to change while sitting on the bed, not caring since Hyun Joong had seen her body before. She cuddled up to Hyun Joong's side.

"Urgh.."

"Are you okay? Wanna see the doctor? I can call Shin Woo noona here."

Hyun Joong brushed her hair and held her fingers hand tight. So Min's hand was so cold and her face looked very pale too.

"I'm okay. I don't wanna see anybody right now."

"Are you sure?"

So Min nodded weakly while looking up on her husband eyes and formed a little smile.

"Kiss me."

He kiss So Min's lips lightly and went to her nose and her forehead. 

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah.. I love you Hyun Joong."

"I love you too."

Hyun Joong looked once again at his wife. Her eyes closed. Those eyebags burden her face. Hyun Joong then grabbed the remote control and turned off the television. He cuddled So Min and put her on her pillow. He covered the blankets on So Min and gave a forehead kisses for the night. After he made sure that So Min comfortable with what he had done, he lay down beside her.

"Saranghae."

Hyun Joong smiled and put his hand across her waist and dozed to sleep.

 

 

___________________________________________

 

 

OMG! I love this chapter so much. Hahahahahaahaha this is the first time I love my own story. So, how? You guys enjoy it? Some of you were begging not to let So Min die, so I did. I din't let her die. Wuahahahahaha *evil laugh. Enjoy this one. And thank you girlfriends for your feedback! Hug and kisses. Muah muah :*