Nice to meet you again.

Love isn't cruel.

"Calling a vending machine stupid? This girl must be the Queen of stupidness in this universe. Vending machine is a machine. Not human. But then she called that thing stupid and keep on hurting herself by kicking and smacking. What a pathetic silly girl." 

Hyun Joong went to the back of the girl and leans against the walls with folded hands oh his chest. He crossed his legs like a boss and make a smirk face. He want's to see how far that girl stupidness. Since he was not able to see the girls face, he just stands there and wait for the right time for him to tell the girl stupidness. 

"Stupid machine. Give me back my money you pieace of stupid thing!" Shout the girl.

Hyun Joong just can't stay with her stupidness and interrupt with what the girl been doing.

"Are just gonna kick that machine till your hands bleed? And for your information, that machine you called stupid is just a machine that has no brain. Do you know that? Or, are you the one who is stupid?"

Snapped Hyun Joong. The girl stop kicking and turns around.

"So Min!?"

Hyun Joong's eyes widened. He was very shocked that he saw So Min, the girl that bumped into him last few days.

"How did you know my name? Do I know you? And you called me stupid? YAHH!"

So Min said with a violent face.

"Huh! Why so fast you've forgotten the charming and handsome me? I'm the guy that had helped you before."

Hyun Joong mowed.

So Min flash back the day when she bumped into someone at the corridor of her college. There was no one there and all she remember is her body crashed into someone's shoulder very hard. And when she woke up, she was laying on a bed and saw a figure was looking at her randomly. 

"This must be guy that the nurse told me that he's been calling himself as my husband. Huh! My husband? Stop dreaming! Aishh. This is really unbelievable. FOR REAL!"

"Oh it's you. Shameless men. Taking advantage over me by calling yourself as my husband. What a pathetic? Are you that desperate much? Wanting a girl to be your wife? Unbelievable."

"What the hell. What did you just call me? Shameless men? You know what? If weren't I'm the one who'll be helping you to get you to the hospital, I bet, you'll rot in that corridor alone. Besides, the nurse thought  that I am your husband. She's in hurry. If I'm not doing all that, they'll not giving you a room for you to stay until you heal."

Hyun Joong tries to hold back his anger. He's face redden. 

"So what now? Want me to thank you? A-R-A-S-S-O! THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE. Satisfied?" So Min said while taking a few step back as Hyun Joong approach her with his fierce face. 

"But don't think that I'll be letting you go that easily. You have to upon your apologize to me for calling me stupid."

So Min continue. Hyun Joong take a few steps towards her and his face is just a few inches with her face.  

"Apologize? No way. Why should I seek for forgiveness to you? Besides, it's really true you are very stupid."

So Min just can't believe with what he is saying. "Fine, if he doesn't want to, I bet he'll gonna regret this."

So Min can't take any longer her anger. Fortunately, she is wearing a heels that sure enough can kill people. She stepped on Hyun Joong's foot and it gives Hyun Joong a loud moan try to resist the pain. She burst into laughing while stepping. Hyun Joong just can't take it  anymore and he push So Min. So Min lost her balance and while falling down she doesn't realize that she pulled Hyun Joong's hand  and  they both together fell down. Hyun Jong fell on top of So Min. Their both eyes met and both of them froze for while staring at each other eyes.

His smell. His lips. His arm. His sithe... God.. What am I feeling right now?

“Her eyes.. It’s brown. Her lips, it’s pink-red.”

"Are you just gonna rest your body on top of me? You're kinda heavy you know."

So Min try to make atmosphere back to reality. 

"Oh I'm sorry. I-- I didn't mean to."

Hyun Joong gets up from So Min and sit  beside her while fixing his jacket and hair. 

So Min get's up straight away and stands few inches from where Hyun Joong sits. She fix her dress and heels. She really doesn't know what to say as she was very blushing. While Hyun Joong was fixing his hair he saw a can of water where the can dropped down in the vending machine. And then he stands up and face to So Min. 

"You know, I should revenge. Don't you think so?"

Said Hyun joong in husky voice.

"W-- What do you wanna do? You deserve that because you doesn't want to say sorry to me."

So Min blushed and looked away as Hyun joong was staring at her in a y way. 

"Fine then. I let you go this time." 

Said Hyun Joong grinning.

"Okay. Well, I-- I should be going now. Someone has been waiting for me."

So Min walk away. While she was climbing down the stairs, Hyun joong called out her name which make her froze. 

"Oh no. Not again. I can't stand staring at his eyes. God, give me the strength to face one of your bondslave."

So Min wants to turns around when Hyun joong snapped.

"Wait, don't look back. I think you forgot something." Hyun Joong said while holding an open can of Coca-cola on his hand. 

"What did I for----..."

Before So Min could finished her words, Hyun Joong poured the water can on top of So Min's head. So Min felt something watery  on top of her head when she realize that it's a coca-cola water. So Min was very speechless and turned aroung slowly facing Hyun Joong with an anger face formed oh her face. 

"YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Aishhhh, where is this guy go? Did he went to buy some drinks or helping the factory staff fills up the soft drink into the can?"

Hyun Woo dialled Hyun Joong's cellphone. He didn't pick up his phone. And Hyun Woo starts to sigh.

"Just wait for few minutes you little brat. He'll be here in anytime. Besides, she haven't return yet from just now. Haih.."

Shin Woo let out a sigh.

"Seems like we are waiting for someone that will never show up." Hyun Woo continue.

Suddenly, Shin Woo's phone rang. After receiving the call Shin Woo told his brother that one of her patient is in a critical situations. She gets up and says sorry to her brother and runs quicly to the patients room. 

 

In the patients room.

 

"Nurse, please bring the oxygen tank right away. It seems like he can't breath with his own. Faster nurse!" 

A few minutes pass and the nurse came back with an oxygen tank. 

"Faster, put that on!"

Shin Woo checks the patients breathing as he is really struggling to breath. His face and lips turn to blue and luckily the oxygen mask is already stick on the patient's face and the patient went back breathing normally.

"I want you to always check his breathing and temperature. Always monitor him. It seems like he'll have no chance to wake up in the near future."

After writing a report Shin Woo handed to the nurse. Shin Woo walks beside the patient.

"Mr. Jung-ssi. Please wake up. Your daughter really need you..."