Stop doing this to me.

Love isn't cruel.

So Min  wonder who is that guy. So gentleman. So Min starts to feel tired because she has been crying alot. It's time to stop. She needs to get home. What the guy have told him is true. What if something bad happen to her. She gets up and walk to her car. She drives home while her mind is at somewhere else.  Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Miss, miss So Min! Can you please come home right now? Your father.. Your father has been heart attack. It seems so serious! Please miss So Min, come home now!" 

"What!? O..Okay. I'll be home now."

So Min shut her phone. She can't believe what she heard. Mr.Jung's been heart attack. No.. It can't be. Is it because of me father is sick? What have I done? Father, forgive me. Please.. Don't leave me alone!

So Min hurrily open her door car and went straight to her father's room. There, she saw her father was lying on a bed. She walks nearly to her father. She sits down beside her father while holding her father's hand.

"Father, what happen to you? I'm sorry father.."

So Min starts to cry. She can't hold back her tears. She plant a kiss on her father's hand and Mr.Jung awake.

"Oh... So Min ah. I'm sorry for hurting you. I do this because I love you my dear baby."

"Father, you should rest. Don't talk too much. I'll call your private doctor so that he can know your sickness. Arasso?"

"No So Min. It's okay. I'm well now. I just want you to understand my decision for your life. I'm old So Min. I've been all alone since your mother died. Please, can you accept my decision? 

"Father, you are sick. Please, stop with your command. You shouldn't be talking about this matter. I love you father, please, take a rest. I'll call your private doctor."

In this condition like this, father stills want me to get married with his choice. How could he. So Min mumbled.

"So Min, if you love me, please follow my command. I'm no longer live. In anytime, I'll be meeting your mother and leave you all alone. At least, if you accept my decision, you have someone to take care of you and hold onto. I know that guy So Min. He is nice and gentle. Please So Min.."

Mr. Jung insist. He wants her daughter to marry with his choice. This is for her own good if Mr. Jung die. At least, there is someone that he can hope onto to take care of her daughter.

"Father, can you give me some time? I can't just accept it."

"Okay So Min, but please, your decision must be reasonable and will make me happy."

"I can't promise father. Now stop talking and take a rest."

So Min leave her father's room and wiped her tears. She knows she have to do something. Either accept what Mr. Jung command, or against it. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hyun Joong, you are back. Now, seat." 

"Oh.. Yes dad."

"I want you to marry Mr. Jung's daughter."

"Marry!?"

"Yes, marry Mr. Jung's daughter."

"But... But dad, why so sudden? And why must I marry with a girl that I doesn't know?

"You like it or not, you have to accept it. All prepared. You'll be having your date with her this Sunday. Don't say that you don't know her when you'll be having a date with her soon. Get to know her well."

"Dad, but why? Why do I have to get married with your own choice? Isn't this too selfish for you?

"Son, I'm not being selfish. This is for your own good. Instead, you'll be happy with her once you get to know her and love her."

"My own good? Yeah right. Dad, you are ruining my life. Can you just please stop? You are controlling my life. You are so selfish. Remember the day when I receive a letter to further my studies in United Kingdom? You insist for not letting me go. You want me to continue my studies here, in Soul because if not I'm no longer your son."

"Stop Hyun Joong. You don't know what you say. You like it or not, you have to get married to Mr. Jung's daughter. The end."

Hyun Joong shocked. Why does his father is controlling his life? What does he wants in his life? Get married with someone that I don't know? . This is all bull. I have to stand for my rights. 

Hyun Joong walks to his bedroom. He stares out of the window. He sees the dark skies. He can't believe his own father is ruining his life just like that.

Knock.. Knock.. Knock

"Hyun Joong, can I come in dear?"

"Who is it?"

"It's me, mom."

"Yes, you may come in."

"Ohhh.. my dear boy. I'm sorry for you" says Mrs Kim while patting his son shoulder.

"Mom, can you please stop dad? I don't want to get married"

"Son, I think I'm agree with your dad. He wants you to be happy."

"But this is not the right thing to do. I can choose my own wife. He has no rights to decide it."

"Hyun Joong, one day you'll know why your dad do this."

"Ha-ha, yeah right."

"It's up to you. Now, go and change and then go to bed early. I don't want you to get sick."