Their first kiss.

Love isn't cruel.

Hyun Joong had recovered and went back after few days. He had been thinking all the days about So Min and Mr. Jung. Sometimes he would think that he shouldn't be caught in this kind of situations. It's like Mr. Jung was being so selfish to marry him off because of So Min's safety. This thing have to be done. 

"Hyun Joong, you remember what day is tomorrow?"

Mr. Kim spoke as they were having their breakfast together.

"Sunday. Anything special?" Hyun Joong took a bite on his toast.

"You're going have a date today. Wear something smart tomorrow. Arasso?" 

"Do I have to?" Hyun Joong stop eating and put his toast down.

"Yes, you have. You should get to know your future wife before you marry her."

"Huh. Why should I dating with her when you already make the date for me to get married with her?"

"Hyun Joong, don't start it."

"What? I'm just telling the truth." 

"Aishh, can you two please stop? Early in the morning already being like cats and dogs." Mrs Kim interrupt them.

"I'm going to class." 

"Don't forget your date tomorrow!" Mr. Kim half yelled to Hyun Joong in a tease voice. 

"Dad, can you just please stop?"

"What? I'm just reminding you. You like it or not, you have to go."

Hyun Joong picked up his bag and doze to class. At the same time, So Min was preparing to fetch up his father today as his father had the permission to rest at home. While So Min drove her car out from the big mansion, she saw a weird two black cars were park near the mansion. She never saw it before and thought maybe the relatives of her neighbour and head off to hospital.

"Father." So Min entered Mr. Jung's room with a warm smile.

"Oh So Min. Why you came?"

"To fetch you of course. Don't you want to come home?"

"So Min, I have a driver that can bring me home. You don't have to trouble yourself. You have a class right this morning?"

"Father, my class is in the afternoon. Are you ready?"

"Fine dear. I'm all ready."

So Min held his father arm and walked out trough the door. Mr. Jung decide to see Doctor Kang Shin Woo before they head home.

"Mr. Jung. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you."

"It's my duty to save you. If you have any complication about your health, straight away call me. Arasso?"

"Okay, okay. You and So Min is just the same. Worried too much."

Mr. Jung, So Min and Doctor Shin let out a laugh.

"Unnie, we're going home now. Bye, see you."

"Okay So Min, take care of your father."

 

In the car

 

"So Min."

"Yes father?"

"Tomorrow, you have no plans right?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Well, I've arranged a date for you and Hyun Joong."

So Min looked at his father shockly and focusing back to drive.

"I know you would be like this."

"No, father. I'll go. He's my future husband right?"

"Thank you So Min."

So Min stay silence.

"A date? Why should I hava a date with him tomorrow?" 

So Min mumbled in her heart. After 30 minutes past, they arrived home. So Min still sees the weird black car. But she didn't tell her father about it. Maybe she's being paranoid too much. While So Min loading the luggage into the house, Mr. Jung realize that it's very fishy around his mansion. The two black cars. As he know, his neighbours were not at home at this time. 

"So Min?"

"Yes father?"

"What does the two black cars doing there?"

"I don't know. Maybe relatives of our neighbours?"

Mr. Jung could feel that there is something harmful that could happen in anytime. He quickly get So Min and himself inside. So Min confused by his father actions and just stay quite as his father's face turned to pale. So Min brought Mr. Jung to his room.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Can you please dialled Mr. Ahn number and tell him to come over. Hurry."

So Min reached out the phone and dialled Mr. Ahn numbers. 

"Hello? Mr. Ahn?"

"Miss So Min-ssi. What can I do for you?"

"Father asked me to tell you that he wants you to come over quickly. "

"I understand Miss So Min-ssi. "

They hunged up and So Min approached to her father. Mr. Jung looked very worried and his face turned pale.

"Father, are you really okay? You look.. Pale." 

"I'm okay. So Min, don't drive your car to class. Arasso?"

"What's wrong? Why so sudden? It's nothing out there."

"So Min, just follow my order. After your class finished, you have to go straight home."

"Bu--"

"So Min!"

So Min startled. Mr. Jung never turned into this before. It's getting weird every minute. 

"Arasso. I'll be going now. Take care father."

She gave forehead kiss to Mr. Jung and walked trough the door. 

Mr. Jung walked towards the window. Carefully, he slide the curtains to the right not to expose himself. The black car were still there. He took the phone and dialled Mr. Kim's number.

"Hello?"

"Tae Hyun. He's out from the prison. And now, he is infront of my house with his people."

"What? But-- how? Doesn't he supposed to be out from the prison another 10 years?"

"I don't know. And, I've ordered my people to guard So Min."

"Arasso. Just stay in the house. I'll be there within an hour."

And.. They hunged up.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"Okay class. Since the second semester holiday is just around the corner, I want you guys to enjoy yourself and don't do something stupid. Have fun on your holidays and see you after holiday. Class, dismissed."

Jessica, Daniel and So Min packed all their things up and headed theirselves to the library. Within the walk, they made a conversation.

"So Min, is your foot alright?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"And why are you limping?" Daniel turns to asked.

"Well, some incident happened."

"So Min, is there anything that you haven't told us? Cause, these days we've been seeing you so weird."

"I'm getting married."

"WHAT!?" Both half yelled and stopped behind.

"Why are you guys shouting!?"

"You're gonna get married!? Really? Really?" Daniel eyes widened.

"Yes. I've to. It's for my father sake."

"So Min.." Jessica held So Min's hand.

"Aishh, it's nothing. Can we just forget about it?"

Jessica and Daniel both nodded and they continue to walked to the library. Arrived at the library, as usual, there were no one there. Three of them took their favorite spot which is at the end of he library and search for some books to finished up their assigments. So Min went to the laws and economies shelf which was located at the middle of the libraby. It was far away than the end of the library. While she was searching for the right books, she saw the one that she wanted but she was unlucky cause the book was placed at the high place. 

"Urgh So Min, why you so short!"

So Min mumbled to herself.

"Well, don't give up. Keep holding onnnn..."

She jump for few times to take the book out form the shelf. While jumping like monkey, Hyun Joong passed the same shelf where So Min stopped. He stood there and watched So Min. With the last jump, So Min succeed to take the book out from the array. Unfortunately, the books that was arranged together started to falls down and Hyun Joong quickly ran to her and pulled her hand. So Min felt like there's someone was pulling her hands off. So Min fell down on top of Hyun Joong and her lips met with him. So Min and Hyun Joong eyes widened. Both of them stick like a glue and their body froze for couple of minutes. 

"YAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

So Min get off from him and followed by Hyun Joong. 

"What do you think you're doing!?"

"What did I do? You fell on top of me!"

"But you pulled me towards you!"

"I wanted to save you form the books. Do you wanna hitted by the heavy and thick books?"

"But you can just pull me and you don't have to loose your balance!"

"You are so heavy that's why I fell!"

"Stop! Stop accusing me!"

"Why should I stop? You're the one who should stop and thank me for saving you!"

So Min started to cry. She cried in front of Hyun Joong. He was speechless. He doesn't knew that So Min would be so sensitive. Hyun Joong just sat there. He let out his hand and put his hand on her arms. So Min sobbed and her face turned really red because of the tears.

"Are you okay?"

So Min continue to sobbed. Hyun Joong do not know what cause her to be crying likes this.

"You.. Stole my first kiss."

Hyun Joong shocked. No wonder this crazy old woman doesn't had been kissed before because of her stupidity.

"You mean, you've never been kissed?"

"I've never been kissed and I want to share my first kiss with the one that I really love and now you stole it away from me!"

Hyun Joong felt guilty towards So Min. Seeing her naive ways and face, he wasn't supposed to do that even it is just and accident.

"Arasso. Come. You can hit me if you want." 

Hyun Joong took a few steps nearer to her. So Min keep on looking down and sobbed.

"Come, hit me as hard as you want."

So Min looked at Hyun Joong and then his muscular body. Slowly, she held out her hands and started to hit Hyun Joong. First hit was not too hard but then it's getting hard and Hyun Joong let out a groaned for few times. After she had satisfied, So Min stopped.

"You okay now?"

So Min nodded.

"What's going on here?" 

It was Jessica and Daniel. So Min turned around.

"Ahhh, it's nothing. Are you a friend of her?"

"Well, yeah!" Jessica replied.

"Well, take care of her. I've to go now  to continue my work. See ya."

Hyun Joong stood up. He looked down at So Min. He lifted So Min up and both of them facing each other.

"Sorry."

Hyun Joong walked away from them. Jessica and Daniel approached So Min.

"What happened? Why did you cry?"

"He stole my first kiss." So Min sobbed loudly.

"WHAT THE HELL. ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU AND HIM, KISSED?"

So Min nodded while wiping her tears away.

"Aishhh what's wrong with you. Okay, just cut it out. Wipe your tears. Come, there's a lot of stuff you should tell us."

Jessica and Daniel dragged So Min to their favorite spot.